Disney Magic Kingdoms

Had some luck with the drops and able to welcome Facilier overnight. Now need to level up Tiana to level for for next required task

Facilier’s task to get the fabric for the comfy outfit is only a 60min one so hoping good chance to get comfy outfit over next two days

Does anyone know if Dr. F fabric task overlaps with any other tokens? I need to level up Naveen

Disregard: finally found the answer on the wiki, zero token overlaps for the fabric!

Does anyone know if Dr. F fabric task overlaps with any other tokens? I need to level up Naveen
I can't say for sure because all of my characters are ready to move up. But I cannot imagine any of Naveen's tokens could be collected through a one-hour task. Not to say that the interns have put an ounce of serious thought into this event, but I would imagine that with the tight completion window to finish both Facilier and the pointless costume, only fabric would drop from the only task that opens once we have him.

Well, just picked up for the morning and now still no more hats. Still need 3 hats. Such a joke over and over sending characters on quests with no hats. Why keep bothering, game is becoming a joke.
Still have two full days so you should be ok. If it starts getting close, maybe you consider burning a some gems to get the final few tokens.

Got Dr. Facilier last night and have 3/9 fabric pieces already. I know how frustrating collecting for him is, but for anyone who doesn’t have him yet, you still have a shot at the comfort costume if you can welcome him today. The fabric is only a rare item and only takes an hour to collect so drop rate shouldn’t be bad. Also, if you wait until an hour is left, speeding up the job only costs 4 gems.

I still have 2 pendants. I’m so mad that I bought both premium characters and neither of them help with pendants. This is so ridiculous

I still have 2 pendants. I’m so mad that I bought both premium characters and neither of them help with pendants. This is so ridiculous

I’d contact customer support and put in a ticket with your complaint. Doubt it will get you anywhere but atleast you did something. Putting in some BS about how your not against spending some money in the game, but refuse to when you feel like the game is screwing you over wouldn’t hurt either.

Obviously something is broke with drop rates and it’s something they need to really look into. For argument sake let’s say an item is supposed to have a 50% drop rate, it would be acceptable for some players to have a 60% rate and others to have a 40%. On the other hand, while statistically possible, some people shouldn’t be getting a 75% drop rate and others getting under 25%. While a rarity that seems to be happening to some players and sadly your falling on the wrong side of the drop rates.

Got Doc this morning. 0 for 2 on the drops so far. With 2 days left I don't expect to get the comfy outfit.

Welcomed facilier this morning. 0/3 on comfy fabric since. I'm just leveling characters. If I get the comfy outfit, fine, but I'm not going to be heartbroken if I don't.

I’d contact customer support and put in a ticket with your complaint. Doubt it will get you anywhere but atleast you did something. Putting in some BS about how your not against spending some money in the game, but refuse to when you feel like the game is screwing you over wouldn’t hurt either.

Obviously something is broke with drop rates and it’s something they need to really look into. For argument sake let’s say an item is supposed to have a 50% drop rate, it would be acceptable for some players to have a 60% rate and others to have a 40%. On the other hand, while statistically possible, some people shouldn’t be getting a 75% drop rate and others getting under 25%. While a rarity that seems to be happening to some players and sadly your falling on the wrong side of the drop rates.
How do you send in a ticket?

How do you send in a ticket?

On top right corner there is a button that will pull up an options window. There should be a Customer Care button on the bottom right of it. click it and it will open a browser window. Click on “I didn’t find the answe to my question” link in the bottom and there should be a contact us button. Fill in and send.

If anyone has a better way to get there, or a better email to send to let us know. I’ve never sent them an email ticket before so I don’t know how they are?

so far I have gotten 1 comfy fabric from Dr F from 6 collections - not a great rate

Also, I went to the comfy outfit screen to see how many gems it would take to purchase the rest of the fabric and the "buy" button is greyed out ... so guess you can't spend gems on the missing items? Only way is literally just from one character collecting or paying $ for the entire thing?

I have two pendants and six hats. Collected three times today with zero pendants as a result, to say I'm displeased would be an understatement.

so far I have gotten 1 comfy fabric from Dr F from 6 collections - not a great rate

Also, I went to the comfy outfit screen to see how many gems it would take to purchase the rest of the fabric and the "buy" button is greyed out ... so guess you can't spend gems on the missing items? Only way is literally just from one character collecting or paying $ for the entire thing?

I've had him going all day and half day yesterday and only have 3 pieces of fabric.

I'm guessing "over time" the drop rates work out to be correct. But we have an issue, where we have limited time to complete an event. A series of successful drops in a row, to pull up the average, does us no good if the event is over and those theoretical successful drops can't have a chance to occur. Ideally, the closer we get to the end of an event the easier the drops should come. So the balancing occurs before the event is over. But I'm sure they can't do that because reasons.

I have Facilier in both games, but I have a lousy drop rate for the Fabric. 2 in Windows and 0 in IOS. Good thing I got over the costumes awhile ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter