Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just unlocked the Anna costume and to the surprise of none, it currently does little more than unlock 2 activities, a 4 hr solo task Becoming A Queen and a 12 hr joint task with Kristof, Happy Together
I just unlocked it and it seems to have done....nothing.

Not at all, woulda surprised me if they did. Was responding to @JamesGarvey who said he got 2 activities unlocked.

I noticed the same thing but realized it just meant there are new activities you CAN send Anna out on now, not that it is new take / quests in the listing if specific things you are asked to do in exchange for reward.

FYI - got a pop-up with a new puzzle piece for next event. Appears to be for Onward (which I just saw yesterday and was quite good and actually could provide some good content for the game given the setting of the movie)

Not at all, would have surprised if it was! Lol. I put her on the Becoming Queen quest and made her walk around my Kingdom in her dress.

DANCE FOR MY AMUSEMENT PUPPET!

I finally got some more star wars tokens to enchant more attractions, but I don't need any of the tokens that can be gained through the next level enchantment. Could use more crystals, just like I need more posters from those Coco guys. How I miss the 6 minute collections of common tokens from Mulan events!

DANCE FOR MY AMUSEMENT PUPPET!

I finally got some more star wars tokens to enchant more attractions, but I don't need any of the tokens that can be gained through the next level enchantment. Could use more crystals, just like I need more posters from those Coco guys. How I miss the 6 minute collections of common tokens from Mulan events!

now that would be a useful benefit of enchanting attractions, if they earn those common tokens (and maybe increases each level - so first enchantment get one each collection cule, 2nd level you get 2 each, etc)

Decided to level my Star Wars characters differently and now officially have all 9 at level 9. Low on Cyber Crystals at the moment, but do have 2 characters who are ready to MAX out and might have a 3rd by the time I have a few hundred crystals saved up. Doubt I'll collect for an events characters like this in the future, but I kinda like doing it this way.

Lady on the other hand has been a slow process. Currently at 8/20 collars and 6/20 ear hats. Didn't help that I had leveled a few L&tT characters, one accidently, right before I started collecting for Lady, so it slowed a few things up. They are all ready to level now, so hopefully things will start going quicker.

Decided to level my Star Wars characters differently and now officially have all 9 at level 9. Low on Cyber Crystals at the moment, but do have 2 characters who are ready to MAX out and might have a 3rd by the time I have a few hundred crystals saved up. Doubt I'll collect for an events characters like this in the future, but I kinda like doing it this way.

Lady on the other hand has been a slow process. Currently at 8/20 collars and 6/20 ear hats. Didn't help that I had leveled a few L&tT characters, one accidently, right before I started collecting for Lady, so it slowed a few things up. They are all ready to level now, so hopefully things will start going quicker.
Nice strategy! As for me, I'm down to:
R2-D2 - 8 (ready for 9)
BB-8 - 8 (ready for 9)
Rey - 7 (ready for 8)
Kylo - 7 (ready for 8)
And by "ready", I mean missing the crystals. I just hit the green check on the Stormtrooper right before I started this post, so he's now down.

With Lady, I'm at 12/20 collars, 11/20 hats. Everyone else is ready to move up and I'm maxed out on spaghetti, but I'm not moving on anyone until I get that cocker spaniel.

I too am trying a different strategy updating my Star Wars characters. Currently at:
Poe10
Finn 10
Hux 10
BB8 8
Rey 7
Stormtrooper 8
C3PO 9
R2D2 6
Ren 4 his drops are horrible for me.
Not to mention I didn’t welcome Lady yet.

Last edited:
Star Wars:
BB8 - 9 (ready for 10)
Rey - 8 (ready for 9)
Kylo - 8
R2 - 9
The rest are maxed

Lady & the Tramp
Tramp - 6 ( ready for 7)
Jock - 5
Joe - 4 (ready for 5)
Tony - 5
Lady - 20/20 collars, 7/20 ears

Finally, leveling Joe to 4 in my Windows game. So eventually, I will get to the Welcome Lady prompt. IOS I am at 14 / 7. I go through spurts of drops for the collars, but those ear hats are going to take forever.

I am leveling my other L&T characters because the drops were not coming, there doesn't seem to be too much overlap with the ear hats and I'm hoping that the drops will be better if the other characters are "progressing."

MIL is out of ICU and is improving so well, that we have flights booked for Wed afternoon. We are currently, in Snohomish County, Washington, which you might have never heard of until the last 2 days... so the sooner we can be back in our own home, the more relaxed I will be.

Finally unlocked starting to work on Lady. Just slow going and it think as permanent content not super motivated to check as often

Did have enough relics and stuff to enchant Tony's so that opens up a few tasks for working on Lady's tokens at least.

Finally unlocked starting to work on Lady. Just slow going and it think as permanent content not super motivated to check as often

Did have enough relics and stuff to enchant Tony's so that opens up a few tasks for working on Lady's tokens at least.
Lucky, I have not seen any Relics yet for L&tT.

I guess we are doing updates? I seem to be about on par with everyone else, except I still have Coco to get through.
I echo in that the attraction enchantments have changed the way I level. For tokens that continuously collect, I don't typically level those characters until they have enough for the current level and the next, this way I don't have conflicting token requirements.

Star Wars
C3po- Ready for 9
BB8- Collecting for 9
Poe- ready for 9 collecting for 10
Finn- ready for 9 and 10
Rey- collecting for 9
Trooper- ready for 9 collecting for 10
kylo- ready for 7
Hux- ready for 9 and 10

Coco-
Mean grandma collecting for 10
Nice grandma collecting for 10
Hector leveling to 9

Dogs-
Tamp Ready for 6
Jock ready for 5
Joe collecting for 5
Tony collecting for 5
Lady - maybe by summer. 5/3 on the tokens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter