Disney Magic Kingdoms

And, I know you can look this up but I thought I would post it since it might be helpful to some. I have Meeko at Level 6 and Pocahontas at Level 8. She just finished a 2 hour quest that required that level and the game is finally ready to let me work on TENG's Pachu. Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of the collecting characters for his tokens also collect for the slow dropping Meeko. What a waste. There are literally hundreds of characters that are sitting doing nothing that they could have assigned those tokens to. Sigh.
I had no idea it was so late into Pocahontas to start working on Pachu. His drops weren't horrible for me. I didn't purchase Kuzco because I use Gems almost exclusively on event characters. .

Finished with the second token and got the concession stand. No need to use any more cocoa, so time to continue stockpiling them, and keep building currency towards the final token and level two plus hats. Yawn...

I had no idea it was so late into Pocahontas to start working on Pachu. His drops weren't horrible for me. I didn't purchase Kuzco because I use Gems almost exclusively on event characters. .
Wait... they're now selling Kuzco for gems now??

Finished with the second token and got the concession stand. No need to use any more cocoa, so time to continue stockpiling them, and keep building currency towards the final token and level two plus hats. Yawn...

I’m a little behind since I had a doctors appointment today. Woo Hoo, got confirmation I have a fractured right elbow and to my surprise maybe a broken left wrist? :charac2::rotfl2:
I should also get the stand my next collection.

Finding chapter 2 to be especially annoying since about 1/2 the characters used can also collect items. Makes managing the TC more completed that it should be. I figure 20+ cocoa should be enough for chapter 3, so I’ll spend anything over 20 until then.

Wait... they're now selling Kuzco for gems now??

I noticed that last night. If I just need a token, I might take advantage of it?

I’m a little behind since I had a doctors appointment today. Woo Hoo, got confirmation I have a fractured right elbow and to my surprise maybe a broken left wrist? :charac2::rotfl2:
I should also get the stand my next collection.

Finding chapter 2 to be especially annoying since about 1/2 the characters used can also collect items. Makes managing the TC more completed that it should be. I figure 20+ cocoa should be enough for chapter 3, so I’ll spend anything over 20 until then.

I noticed that last night. If I just need a token, I might take advantage of it?
Possible broken wrist? Ouch. Sorry to hear. Speedy recovery, if that is the case. Still, they could have told you that you were pregnant. So you have that going for you.

I don't have that option in my game to buy Kuzco, only Kronk. Taking time through the grind for Kuzco tokens.... 5 crowns and 8 hats to go. And somehow still sitting on 43 cocoas. Haven't really bothered using them.

Last edited:
If any of you are looking for the Cinderella comfy costume tokens, Princess Dressing Room is collecting now, as well as Ralph + Spamley for the third token.

Possible broken wrist? Ouch. Sorry to hear. Speedy recovery, if that is the case. Still, they could have told you that you were pregnant. So you have that going for you.

I don't have that option in my game to buy Kuzco, only Kronk. Taking time through the grind for Kuzco tokens.... 5 crowns and 8 hats to go. And somehow still sitting on 43 cocoas. Haven't really bothered using them.

Well, I don’t get the pregnancy results back until the morning, so I guess it’s still possible? Not sure why they had me take the test since me getting pregnant’s impossible, but I figured they’re the expects.

Thanks! I‘m far to humble to take credit for it, but the injuries were a small price to pay knowing that all the kids rescued from the burning Orphanage survived! Could you imaging how embarrassing it would have been if I tripped on my shoelaces and took a header while out jogging 3 weeks ago! So glad that didn’t happen. The X-Rays for the wrist were inconclusive, so The doctor want me to get a CT scan to verify. So 🤞 it’s not broken.

Don’t worry, I also don’t have options to buy Kuzco items from Merlin, I thought you were talking about Kronk. Your doing MUCH BETTER than me. I still need 15 Crowns an 11 hats to go. Didn’t help that I wasn’t able to collect for 2 jobs the first two days, because I didn’t have the necessary buildings out. Maybe I should be paying a little more attention to things?

Thanks! I‘m far to humble to take credit for it, but the injuries were a small price to pay knowing that all the kids rescued from the burning Orphanage survived! Could you imaging how embarrassing it would have been if I tripped on my shoelaces and took a header while out jogging 3 weeks ago! So glad that didn’t happen. The X-Rays for the wrist were inconclusive, so The doctor want me to get a CT scan to verify. So 🤞 it’s not broken.
Here's hoping the CT scan comes back clean. And next time, think before you act, huh? "Man Saves Children from Burning Orphanage" is too common a headline. Now, "Man Saves Orphange from Burning Children"? Far bigger headline.

Last edited:
At my current pace I’ll be lucky if I welcome Kuzco in the next 2-3 weeks. Only got 7 crowns and 3 ear hats. The fact that PP characters used in TC also collect the items definitely doesn’t help. Still, I regularly have 3 of the 4 groups that can collect hats out collecting but they just are not dropping and I’m almost always in ecstatic happiness.

At my current pace I’ll be lucky if I welcome Kuzco in the next 2-3 weeks. Only got 7 crowns and 3 ear hats. The fact that PP characters used in TC also collect the items definitely doesn’t help. Still, I regularly have 3 of the 4 groups that can collect hats out collecting but they just are not dropping and I’m almost always in ecstatic happiness.
I have found the drop rates for Pocahontas characters and for Owl the worst of the game to date. The interns really seem to be intent on stretching things out. It is pretty annoying. There is only so far they can go with these frustrations before long time players stop logging in.

Me too and I am having the same horrible drop rates. I am having the same problem with Owl. I keep sending characters out on the tasks and I might get 1 ear hat every three days.

I have found the drop rates for Pocahontas characters and for Owl the worst of the game to date. The interns really seem to be intent on stretching things out. It is pretty annoying. There is only so far they can go with these frustrations before long time players stop logging in.
Me too and I am having the same horrible drop rates. I am having the same problem with Owl. I keep sending characters out on the tasks and I might get 1 ear hat every three days.

I’ve had surprisingly good luck with Owl and currently have him at level 6. That said, yes he’s gonna take a long time to finish. Have a feeling that Gord, if and when we get him. is gonna be a pain to level also. Would much rather have a character who I’d be motivated to collect.

So what movie would you like to see for the next event? Have a feeling most wouldn’t agree with me, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Marvel introduced or more of the original Star Wars trilogy at some point.

So what movie would you like to see for the next event? Have a feeling most wouldn’t agree with me, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Marvel introduced or more of the original Star Wars trilogy at some point.

I actually wouldn't mind either, honestly, but think the Star Wars is more likely.

I could actually really go for some Inside Out characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter