• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm at the task where Gideon needs to be at 5 and I'm only halfway there on tokens (but should get there today). I'm guessing he'll probably need to be at 6 at some point before the end of the event too. Thankfully it was easy enough to enchant the cruiser a few times to eventually help with the Palpatine tokens too.

I'm at the task where Gideon needs to be at 5 and I'm only halfway there on tokens (but should get there today). I'm guessing he'll probably need to be at 6 at some point before the end of the event too. Thankfully it was easy enough to enchant the cruiser a few times to eventually help with the Palpatine tokens too.
Yep, fortunately his 12-hour task is outside the attraction, so I'm leveling the ship up one more time to four, or whatever level a 12-hour enchantment gets you to.

Man...these 12 hour tasks for Gideon are crazy. Just finished the second one...and at the Palpatine wall.

Sent Gideon to do a wish and then I'm focusing on tokens to get him and Bo-Katan at far as I can.

Man...these 12 hour tasks for Gideon are crazy. Just finished the second one...and at the Palpatine wall.

Sent Gideon to do a wish and then I'm focusing on tokens to get him and Bo-Katan at far as I can.
I was wondering when I might hit the Palpatine wall. Gideon on a 12 hours quest now to finish this evening, can’t remember if his has done another one, he has been in so many. Both Gideon and Bo-Katan are at level 5.

Is there any reason beyond an extra 15% magic to put all of the Star Wars attractions in SW land? I am feeling too lazy to do that just for magic. If it were extra EC, that would be different...

I was wondering when I might hit the Palpatine wall. Gideon on a 12 hours quest now to finish this evening, can’t remember if his has done another one, he has been in so many. Both Gideon and Bo-Katan are at level 5.
There are two 12-hour back-to-back tasks. Are you completing the second one now or the first?

Is there any reason beyond an extra 15% magic to put all of the Star Wars attractions in SW land? I am feeling too lazy to do that just for magic. If it were extra EC, that would be different...
I'm sitting on far too much magic to care about the proper placement of attractions. Hell, I've tapped out of the ridiculous gold trophy event because there isn't a damn thing to worry about there. I have half a mind to just clear our my park and only leave what I need to have out. So tired of tapping on endless concession stands to collect pittance.

I'm sitting on far too much magic to care about the proper placement of attractions. Hell, I've tapped out of the ridiculous gold trophy event because there isn't a damn thing to worry about there. I have half a mind to just clear our my park and only leave what I need to have out. So tired of tapping on endless concession stands to collect pittance.
I only collect magic using the auto collection button every 4 hours, unless there is a token that is on my mind that I am trying to collect. For example, I recently won Mulan's horse in a chest and one of the only ways to get one of his tokens was one of those old attractions. So, I tried to remember to click on that one when I remembered.

Welcomed Palpatine this morning and he's working on a 60-minute task.

His tokens dropped insanely easy for me. The parade float was a lifesaver.
File this in the Believe It or Not archives…I actually finished the event this morning. No float, no gems to finish, no lie!

I do wonder if there is some kind of algorithm tweak to spare mercy if you spent gems on a Star Wars legacy chest or the float. I did the former early on trying to catch up post-Vegas. Got none of the characters I wanted from the 2 chests I bought, but the token drops were a breeze

I don't think I have received anything from the Star Wars parade float. I had enough enchantment tokens for Gideon's Light Cruiser to get it to the level that would drop Palpatine tokens. Still haven't seen any drop from that either. Drop rates for Palpatine have been "meh" for me. Currently at 11 out of 12 for his Cane. The Ears Hat are the problem for me. Currently at 4 out of 11.

Toward Palpatine I sit 11/12 for Canes and 7/11 for Ear Hats. I have Float and enhanced Gideon’s Light Cruiser, and have all Characters so not sure any of them are helping greatly!

Palpatine ear hats are not my friend. Took quite a while to get 4, and I seem to be stuck there. Having doubts I will collect enough in time.

Finished the entire event last night, more than two days ahead of the actual end.

I've stopped collecting EC and going back to leveling characters and collecting those tokens.
Curious... did you buy the premium character?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter