• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

All I need is omnidroid city. Tried 3 times and got 2 benches and a second snow cone concession. No more gems from me.

All I need is omnidroid city. Tried 3 times and got 2 benches and a second snow cone concession. No more gems from me.
That stinks because you need the city for a few of the tasks. Hopefully you wins up getting it at some point, when the odds are on your side!

Yea, I thought I had a better that average chance at getting splash mountain since there were only 7 items available to me and I had two chests. Lucky me, I got the magic potion and a bench. Back to waiting for a Platinum chest to show up in my park.
I got Splash Mountain and TOT out of pure luck when I got 2 platinum chests right when the frozen event happened and right after I rearranged my park to make room for the frozen attractions. Needless to say, I had to rearrange my park again.

Last edited:

Well, I'll say one thing about having wishes as mini-event rewards: I am only collecting enough fulfilled wishes to keep my happiness level at ecstatic, and with the reward wishes adding occasional boosts to my happiness level, I have built up SO MANY fulfilled wishes. I'll be vexed if we don't have a wish event next.

Well, I'll say one thing about having wishes as mini-event rewards: I am only collecting enough fulfilled wishes to keep my happiness level at ecstatic, and with the reward wishes adding occasional boosts to my happiness level, I have built up SO MANY fulfilled wishes. I'll be vexed if we don't have a wish event next.

How many can you have? My game seems to limit me to 8. Once I have 8 "happy faces" in the park (or requests for that matter) I can't get any more no matter how long I wait. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game.

I gave in... and I wasted 180 gems! THREE freaking statues! UGH! Whoever thought up this ploy must be laughing at us all wasting our gems on benches and statues! Irritated doesn't begin to cover it!

Ugh is right. So sorry. :(

What do people make of the Guide to Beating Gothel Gameloft published on their facebook yesterday? It seems like odd timing for a quest that unlocked back in June (I think - I can't even remember anymore). Do you think this could be a sign that her being beaten might actually mean something and the portal is actually going to open soon?
I'm really hoping something will be happening! I don't care what it is, as long as it isn't another event! I'm too busy to keep up with that sort of thing nowadays.

I'm really hoping something will be happening! I don't care what it is, as long as it isn't another event! I'm too busy to keep up with that sort of thing nowadays.

Same. I would really like for the normal story line to continue. I'm not up for some timed event where I would have to worry whether or not I could get everything done in time.

How many can you have? My game seems to limit me to 8. Once I have 8 "happy faces" in the park (or requests for that matter) I can't get any more no matter how long I wait. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game.

Well, seven or maybe eight are about how many I can keep if I keep my happiness near the top of ecstatic. Now, with my happinesss at the very bottom of ecstatic, collecting few and infrequently, I think I have somewhere around 22. They're a bit hard to count, milling around like they do. I tried to upload a screenshot, but it says the file size is too large, even after I tried to compress it.

Me too I have soooooooo many smiling faces waiting to be clicke it better be the next mini event

Hi, my kids started playing this around new years on their ipods. Wanting to be involved, they got me hooked.

This is a really long thread. My main question if the vets could chime in, is what is the best way to use gems. Ive played freemium games before so I know the deal. It looks like attractions are the best return. Which ones are the best.

Also, in my skimming, it looks like sometimes characters are offered for gems. What is the cost per character.

I bought the pluto deal so I have around 170 gems.

Thanks

I personally spent my first gems to open a chest podium. Then I used my gems for parade floats and spaces. Upgrading characters and floats are the only ways to get free gems (that I know of). I get a gem drop from the parade floats about every 3rd parade, and usually for about 4-5... once I landed 9 gems though :jumping1:

So i broke down and bought a chest today aand got Syndrome. But I didn't get awarded my 25 gems for completing the collection. Any idea why?

So i broke down and bought a chest today aand got Syndrome. But I didn't get awarded my 25 gems for completing the collection. Any idea why?
Takes a bit for some reason. I had to reset my game and I think it finally kicked in on the second day. I read that someone thought you had to level him up to 2, but that wasn't the case for me. Keep watching it, and don't leave your game open all the time.

Hi all.
I am fairly new to this game. Have been playing for a few weeks and get the basic concept. And I'm totally addicted! But, I'm not about to drop actual money into this game.

My question to you is, do items that typically costs gems (ex: Sarges parachute drop) ever turn into buying option with magic?

Hi all.
I am fairly new to this game. Have been playing for a few weeks and get the basic concept. And I'm totally addicted! But, I'm not about to drop actual money into this game.

My question to you is, do items that typically costs gems (ex: Sarges parachute drop) ever turn into buying option with magic?

Unfortunately no, or at least not as of yet. They do occasionally go on sale, but as far as I've seen that's the best it gets.

Wow what a bummer. I guess they really do expect people to pay real money to move forward in the game. That's disappointing.

Wow what a bummer. I guess they really do expect people to pay real money to move forward in the game. That's disappointing.

Actually moving forward, no, there haven't been any quests or events that require people spend money. The rides, characters, parade slots/floats, and chest slots that cost gems aren't required for game play, they just make some things easier. I have spent some money on the game to get a character or two, but I've also been able to buy some gem rides just with the gems I've found in game for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter