Disney Magic Kingdoms

I still believe that timed events are all we're going to see moving forward for the foreseeable future, so that there can be special event currency for all new items and characters, and making the typical magic worthless for the most part, other than just for leveling up characters once the events end.

I agree with you, but I don't like it.

Finally got Splash Mountain. I quit if they stick another chest only attraction in a platinum chest. But I'm happy to finally have every attraction. Speaking of attractions, I just looked at my park and I don't believe those saying there's still plenty of room. I have every piece of land and if I remove all my concessions and a lot of decorations I might be able to fit 3 more small attractions. I wouldn't exactly call that a lot of space.

To the user that is having problems with happiness dropping too fast, I had that issue. For me it is connected to whether or not I'm online. If i go back and forth between logging on offline and online, i could easily lose 100 happiness points. So now I play less as I can only play online or I lose too much progress. Customer service ignored the issue when I brought it to them.

Ok, newbie here to this game. I've skimmed through ALOT of these pages but I have some questions for those out there who want to help :)
Any recommendations on how to start out and what to focus on initially to get more gems and magic? I saw a post where someone has 9 MILLION magic ....How do you get that much
When all my characters are "free" not doing anything I don't know if i should start with the quests first or clicking on the characters pictures(tasks???) to send them off. Basically I don't know the difference between Quests and Tasks?
What things should I buy or not buy?
Anything else in a condensed version that can help me on my way?
Missing out on the frozen character release and other ones I may have missed, will there be other chances to get them?
How do I defeat Pete and Zurg? I don't see anything that gives me any "steps" to do to defeat Pete

Finally got Splash Mountain. I quit if they stick another chest only attraction in a platinum chest. But I'm happy to finally have every attraction. Speaking of attractions, I just looked at my park and I don't believe those saying there's still plenty of room. I have every piece of land and if I remove all my concessions and a lot of decorations I might be able to fit 3 more small attractions. I wouldn't exactly call that a lot of space
What I and others have done is put everything in storage, then replace them where you want. I did this, took about an hour (being slightly OCD) and I have the whole left 2 spaces by Small World open. And I have both SM and ToT, plus all magic attractions and 2 gem attractions (plutos house and Auroras spinning wheel). We aren't kidding when we say there is plenty of room. Some have posted screen shots.

I have done it in my park, I like to have it being organized, and I believe I have posted my most recent organization of my park awhile ago. I have some space by space mountain and a ton of space in fantasyland. It is doable, I know you don't want everything crammed together but you might have to set that aside a little for the time being.

Finally got Splash Mountain. I quit if they stick another chest only attraction in a platinum chest. But I'm happy to finally have every attraction. Speaking of attractions, I just looked at my park and I don't believe those saying there's still plenty of room. I have every piece of land and if I remove all my concessions and a lot of decorations I might be able to fit 3 more small attractions. I wouldn't exactly call that a lot of space.

To the user that is having problems with happiness dropping too fast, I had that issue. For me it is connected to whether or not I'm online. If i go back and forth between logging on offline and online, i could easily lose 100 happiness points. So now I play less as I can only play online or I lose too much progress. Customer service ignored the issue when I brought it to them.

What I and others have done is put everything in storage, then replace them where you want. I did this, took about an hour (being slightly OCD) and I have the whole left 2 spaces by Small World open. And I have both SM and ToT, plus all magic attractions and 2 gem attractions (plutos house and Auroras spinning wheel). We aren't kidding when we say there is plenty of room. Some have posted screen shots.

Forgot to add the quotes in my message above.

I have EVERY attraction and I've rearranged the park. I'm not kidding when I say three more attractions would be the max if I put most non-attraction items away, and everything is crammed together. Plus, so what if they all fit if you're forced to remove all of the items they've forced you to purchase during an event, or the endless decorations from chests. What I'm getting at though is the pointlessness of everything at this stage. The nine million magic I have is useless. The endless decorations from chests are useless. The costumes are now useless. The fact that all of the events use alternate currency makes long term progress useless.

Last edited:
Ok, newbie here to this game. I've skimmed through ALOT of these pages but I have some questions for those out there who want to help :)
Any recommendations on how to start out and what to focus on initially to get more gems and magic? I saw a post where someone has 9 MILLION magic ....How do you get that much
When all my characters are "free" not doing anything I don't know if i should start with the quests first or clicking on the characters pictures(tasks???) to send them off. Basically I don't know the difference between Quests and Tasks?
Missing out on the frozen character release and other ones I may have missed, will there be other chances to get them?
How do I defeat Pete and Zurg? I don't see anything that gives me any "steps" to do to defeat Pete

My nine million is a result of starting early with large hat farms. They are the best bang for your buck. I started with a large burger farm, but an update months ago rendered all of them virtually worthless.

I rearranged everything. The only concessions I have out are the ones that fit in where no attraction will fit. I have everything except 2 gem ones (WallE's house and Mike/Sculley). My issue is that some attractions are really large, and most of the spaces are oddly shaped, so I have more "free" space between attractions than I would like. My Arendelle Ice Rink is all by itself at the back of Tomorrowland since the other attractions can't be wedged in there with it.

What does a timed event look like. I assume it's different than the brooms and bits that I had since I started playing

http://imgur.com/a/NV3vA
http://m.imgur.com/a/S0faQ

What does a timed event look like. I assume it's different than the brooms and bits that I had since I started playing
You have 2 weeks for this event to get all the characters, complete the quests, and get the costumes for Mickey and Minnie. You can only participate in events if you are far enough along in the regular game (not sure what the cut off is though)

My nine million is a result of starting early with large hat farms. They are the best bang for your buck. I started with a large burger farm, but an update months ago rendered all of them virtually worthless.
Sorry, what are hat farms?

Sorry, what are hat farms?

Buy as many hat farms as you can afford and fit. Collect magic every 60 minutes while you are awake. If you can not devote a few minutes every hour, choose a concession that fits your life style. The more frequent pay off, the faster your wealth will grow

I rearranged everything. The only concessions I have out are the ones that fit in where no attraction will fit. I have everything except 2 gem ones (WallE's house and Mike/Sculley). My issue is that some attractions are really large, and most of the spaces are oddly shaped, so I have more "free" space between attractions than I would like. My Arendelle Ice Rink is all by itself at the back of Tomorrowland since the other attractions can't be wedged in there with it.

The Sword and the Stone fits behind the the Ice Rink.

I wish you could clear everything at the same time when re-arranging your park.... would make it so much easier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter