Disney Magic Kingdoms

Super happy to be new DVC member! Taking all 6 kids (5 teenagers) down to WDW in 2 wks. Know the parks pretty well, but any secret advice from anyone about what we HAVE to do?
Visit the Top of the World Lounge at the Contemporary Resort available only for DVC members.

Sorry but you are in the wrong thread, this one is about a video game.

I know...I just see everyone with banners about all the times they've been to WDW. I'm here for the game and play it regularly, but the type of folks who are here are detailed and leave no stone unturned...EXACTLY the kind of people who WOULD know the best tricks!

Visit the Top of the World Lounge at the Contemporary Resort available only for DVC members.

The top of the Contemporary is open to all those that have reservations, DVC or not. Top of Bay Lake Tower is only DVC.

Late to post the gems I earned for event currency but I ended up getting 23 gems which I'm happy with! Happy the event is over for now though, now back to leveling up characters. I'm also about to hit 1mil potions for the first time! (is it sad that is the only thing I have to look forward to right now in the game? lol)

I have been trying to get one Pete hat for 3 days. Holy cow, hardest pull ever. Does not look like I can advance my storyline until I get Pete.

Question: I'f im trying to max out all my characters, do I level them all up as soon as I can or do I only do one at a time or what? I want to try and get them up to 10 so I don't have anything else to do until it becomes time for events or new main stories.

Question: I'f im trying to max out all my characters, do I level them all up as soon as I can or do I only do one at a time or what? I want to try and get them up to 10 so I don't have anything else to do until it becomes time for events or new main stories.

Level up!!! Sometimes levelling a character up will trigger more of the story.

i would start with the shortest first and do long ones overnight. also if we know an event is coming stop and max out tokens so they are not available when the new event is here good luck!

i would start with the shortest first and do long ones overnight. also if we know an event is coming stop and max out tokens so they are not available when the new event is here good luck!

So it seems upgrade them as soon as possible to maximize collecting tokens. This obviously is not the case for new players who need to control their upgrading of characters in order to conserve magic for land purchases etc.

Once I was done with the main storyline and had plenty of magic, I just leveled them up whenever they were ready. Some items come easily compared to others (so Donald was one of the last to get to L10). At least it gives you something to work on while waiting for more updates. ;)

I'm working on levelling up the characters. I'm currently trying to welcome Aurora and Donald. is there particular characters that would be best to level up? Toy Story? Monsters? They are all at about level 5.

I'm working on levelling up the characters. I'm currently trying to welcome Aurora and Donald. is there particular characters that would be best to level up? Toy Story? Monsters? They are all at about level 5.
Toy Story. Ham is worth 20 gems once at level 10. The Toy Story characters also seem to have more token drops than the Monsters Incs folks. In fact, Roz doesn't offer much at high levels at all. They were one of the last groups of mine to upgrade. I'm just now working on upgrading all the event characters.

Fireworks event. Im going to do my best to wait until tomorrow to start
Accidentally just started this event while trying to collect my morning potions. Anyone know how often the fireworks appear? It seems like they are coming in groups of 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter