• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

There really aren't any short tasks associated with the fabrics! It's going to take a while to get 11 Gold Fabrics...unless the drop rate is really generous!
Sully & Mike: Group Laugh Floor Visit (4 hours)
Bo Peep & Woody: My Favorite Cowboy (4 hours)
Sally & Jack: Costume Making (6 hours)
Chip & Belle: Storytime (4 hours)
Pete: No More Noise (8 hours)
Gold Chest (12 hours)

Fabric Missions:

Bo Peep + Woody - My Favorite Cowboy
Sully + Mike - Group Laugh Floor Visit
Pete - No More Noise!
Chip + Belle - Storytime

Also available in Gold Chests.

These costume requirements are more reasonable than I expected.
Also sally and jack.

I think five different options is a lot. Seems like more than in the past.

Does anyone know what level Pete needs to be at for his "No More Noise!" task? I finally got to the point where I was able to welcome him just after the start of this event but I was planning on waiting until after the event to welcome him. If he can do that task at level 1 then I will go ahead and welcome him. But if he needs to be leveled up a few times then I may not bother.

Does anyone know what level Pete needs to be at for his "No More Noise!" task? I finally got to the point where I was able to welcome him just after the start of this event but I was planning on waiting until after the event to welcome him. If he can do that task at level 1 then I will go ahead and welcome him. But if he needs to be leveled up a few times then I may not bother.

According to the wiki Pete's task is level 1, which is surprising for an 8-hour task.

Agree with the PP who thinks that the costumes should remain something that is optional. It's going to make it super hard to get through this part of the event.

Does everyone pretty much agree that to even attempt to get Gaston, you have to have the costumes purchased for Belle and Beast? It said, complete for quests and none are happening, most characters are level 6-7. If so, that sucks, as there's only 6 days left. Seems like a decent amount of time, but I'm so exhausted mentally trying to get enough roses! Driving me nuts. lol A game shouldn't cause my hair to fall out.

Huh. As I finished typing that, I went in and checked and got my 3 fabrics right away and now I have Belle's dress. It caused a conversation between her and beast, but it did not trigger a quest, which I hoped it would, so Gaston would start. Here's to hoping getting Beasts costume helps.

My friend is a bit behind: battling Gaston for the second time now. I can't remember if the costumes were triggered right after or there was another quest first. Does anyone remember?

My friend is a bit behind: battling Gaston for the second time now. I can't remember if the costumes were triggered right after or there was another quest first. Does anyone remember?

I believe there's a 12-hour Cogsworth/Lumiere mission after you're done with Gaston.

Huh. As I finished typing that, I went in and checked and got my 3 fabrics right away and now I have Belle's dress. It caused a conversation between her and beast, but it did not trigger a quest, which I hoped it would, so Gaston would start. Here's to hoping getting Beasts costume helps.
I wonder if you need both or just Beasts. Since Beasts is at the top of the list maybe it is just his.

I had 4 quests going for fabric, 3 of the 4 gave me returns and enough to get Belle's. Seems fast. Hope it stays that way for Beast.

I feel really dumb as I has pete and jack & sally on their quests that have the fabric as a drop but collected everyone 5 minuets before they became available! I'm actually ok with them both needing a mix of two of their level up tokens instead of 2 different fabrics and just their unique one.

For those at the top of the mini game leaderboards, how many trophies do you have?

I accidentally hit one early and started before I was ready. I have 385 and am currently in 35 place. 30th place has 10 more than I do at the moment.
This is purely a personal opinion, but I consider this method cheating. By doing this you are gaining a completely unfair advantage over everyone else on the leaderboard you join, since you've been able to collect trophies for much longer than them. The game should absolutely not work like this, but they've left an exploitable hole here. This is very different than the method where you simply delay your event start by not collecting items for a while. In that method you join a later (hopefully less competitive) leaderboard, but you only have the same collecting opportunity as everyone else.
I respect your opinion. However at the same time, this 'loophole' is available to everyone. Anyone can play mini games that way if they wanted to. Knowing it's an option for you but not taking it is your choice. But suggesting that others are cheating for choosing to play in a manner that is available for everyone is unfair in my opinion.

For those at the top of the mini game leaderboards, how many trophies do you have?

I accidentally hit one early and started before I was ready. I have 385 and am currently in 35 place. 30th place has 10 more than I do at the moment.
Sorry included you in a reply by mistake.

I wonder if you need both or just Beasts. Since Beasts is at the top of the list maybe it is just his.
It's going to take me a while to get Beasts, since his items take a while and there's double than needed for Belle's. At least there's no dang roses to collect for him. 8 collars instead. We shall see. I'll come back here after I get his costume to tell what happens

Do y'all think there will be another mini event starting? Perhaps another happiness contest? Does anyone remember how long they've been waiting between mini events?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter