Disney Magic Kingdoms

Looks like the new update is out, and it is all about Zootopia!

4 new characters
  • Judy
  • Nick
  • Bogo
  • Flash
4 new attractions
  • Golden Zephyr (Merlin's cauldron only)
  • Zootopia PD
  • Little Rodentia
  • Zootopia Race Track
Also looks like a few new concessions are added to the chests, which get a makeover. No new land will open up in this update.

Last edited:
I don't see a date yet (looking through the comments), but DMK responded to a comment to say this isn't an event, but part of the storyline

I am wondering if they mean part of the storyline as in a true expansion of it, opening up the portal next to the Mother Gothel battle. I would be pleasantly surprised if that was the case. Although, I am predicting it will be more along the lines of the Chip N Dale addition, just inserted somewhere within the pre-existing storyline.

I am wondering if they mean part of the storyline as in a true expansion of it, opening up the portal next to the Mother Gothel battle. I would be pleasantly surprised if that was the case. Although, I am predicting it will be more along the lines of the Chip N Dale addition, just inserted somewhere within the pre-existing storyline.
Yeah, this is a minor update, similar to Chip N Dale and Cinderella. Well, a bit bigger with four characters and three attractions. I'm thinking (wishing) that any new portals opening will be part of a more major update with probably two sets of characters at least.

Currently levelling all my characters to 10. Everyone is currently at 9 (except those already at 10), and then it's just wait and see. It feels strange to be levelling a character and not be collecting any more of their tokens.

Same here! I counted and I have 45 more characters to go!

Yay!! New update finally, good thing I have been so active in the game...not. I still have characters to level up but I keep forgetting about this forum and the game lately because I don't have anything really big happening for me in the game.

Loooooved zootopia! And kind of relieved to get characters without the pressure of an event.
I didn't see anything in the patch notes about getting more space, which is a little disappointing.

They've confirmed on their facebook page this is not a timed event; simply new characters being added to the game. No need to rush to get them!

YAY!!! This is fantastic. I really don't like the rush, rush, rush of the timed events. I'd rather play at my own pace and enjoy the game more. Plus, it's just not possible to play all the time. :goodvibes:

It all sounds good to me, other than the no space issue. I guess I'll have to put some stuff away. I don't even have all the premium attractions yet, either.

I'm just about to level my last character to 10, so it's good timing for me.

I have every attraction and all the concession stands except for the breakfast one in the platinum chest. Everything is out(even some decorations) and all movies are grouped together and I have 2 whole spaces open. It is possible you just have to work with it. Try removing everything and then just reworking everything back in.

Update is available for iOS.

Flash is the premium character for 420 gems (I think that's what he was, had to have him so clicked it before I could double check)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter