Disney Magic Kingdoms

Mulan gets Sully tokens, she & Mushu get Fro-zone & Sven tokens and she and Li-Shang get Nick tokens.
Li-Shang gets Dash & Mrs. Incredible tokens
Thanks! I just got the promo with the 5 legendary chests and the float. I got Lunar Mickey, the camp, Mushu, Li-Shang and the dragon statue. What happens if I didn't get Mulan? Wouldn't Li eventually have a task to welcome her or something?

Anyone collecting items for chief bogo yet? Just want a heads up on what characters and tasks are needed.

Not a lot of posts about Zootopia...

Can't help with your question. Although, Nick has to be at least Level 5 before we can Welcome Chief Bobo. That's where I am at currently. Hats seemed to drop a little better than the initial collection to Welcome Nick. But with 6 hour task times, if you don't get the drops it can take awhile.

I am in the process of welcoming Bogo. He needs 40 pawpsicles, 15 badges 15 ears and 125,000 magic.
For the badge its
Chip- Explore the boat
Aurora/charming-Once upon a dream
Belle/Beast-visiting belles house
Flash-Visit Small Shop

For the hat
Jack/Sally-Keep an eye on jack
Dale-Sailing for Acorns
Judy/Nick-Grab a small snack
Zootopia parade float

Also you can get both items from Merlin for 800 elixir each

That's a steep magic cost to get him. For many, it won't be an eye bat, but for other players it can be. I know in the second game we have going on, (didn't start until Beauty and the Beast), we only have about that much saved currently. For reference, we have tasks to welcome Flora and Zurg. So still a while to go. In my first game started on the release date, 5 million in magic is just sitting there. So no big deal.

I got the sparkler concession yesterday from the fireworks mini-event. Just focusing on hoarding gems and leveling up characters now (still trying to welcome Nick).

I've come to the conclusion that EVE's tokens are some of the hardest to collect since they can only be achieved through one task each, two characters per task (I think its Buzz and Woody for one of them and Celia and Mike for the other); apart from Wall-E himself and the Wall-E float. Am I missing some character maybe or do I have to level up someone else? Should I get Wall-E?
By clicking on each of the tokens, it will show you how to obtain them. The good thing is that Buzz, Woody, Mike, and Celia are all useless for Zootopia, so at least they are free to help you with your Wall-E characters.

I've usually not gotten too upset with this game since it is just a game but I have purchased 2 of the 11-platinum chest multipacks and no racetrack, little frustrated with that. Please tell me others are having better luck than I am. I did notice that on Bogos list of tasks eventually it says build the racetrack so does that mean it will eventually unlock for purchase?

Last edited:

I just started collecting items needed to welcome Chief Bogo and boy, those task times are pretty long! One 4 hour (Flash), two six hour (Aurora/Philip, Judy/Nick), two eight hour (Belle/Beast, Jack/Sally), and two twelve hour (Chip, Dale). It's gonna take a while...

I just started collecting items needed to welcome Chief Bogo and boy, those task times are pretty long! One 4 hour (Flash), two six hour (Aurora/Philip, Judy/Nick), two eight hour (Belle/Beast, Jack/Sally), and two twelve hour (Chip, Dale). It's gonna take a while...
I started working on Bogo Friday morning and finally welcomed him yesterday. The most helpful thing was buying the badges and ears from Merlin. Other than that it did take a long time.

I'm going to give it a few weeks before I consider buying the items from Merlin. I'm still trying to save up enough elixir to buy at least one of the attractions that he sells.

Yeah.... Bogo's ear hat drops are awful. If I don't have at least 1 by the weekend, I'm just going to keep leveling up my other zootopia characters for the time being.

Do you have to have Rex in order to beat Zurg? What level do all the Toy Story characters need to be at to complete the quests that unlock the area around Space Mountain?

I think I have run out of time to collect enough firecrackers to get the concession stand :guilty: is there any trick to extending your time? :ssst: I'm guessing changing your phones time doesn't work, but going offline or anything? Haha

Im pretty much have given up on the firecracker event to get the concession stand since I already have one :flower1:. I think right now until the event is over with my placement is like 1800.

I've usually not gotten too upset with this game since it is just a game but I have purchased 2 of the 11-platinum chest multipacks and no racetrack, little frustrated with that. Please tell me others are having better luck than I am. I did notice that on Bogos list of tasks eventually it says build the racetrack so does that mean it will eventually unlock for purchase?

I just purchased a platinum chest and the pack (so three platinum chests total) for a cost of 250 gems. I have over 12 million magic and that's all I received from the chests. I don't have any of those three concessions or the racetrack. I'm furious. I didn't even get decorations that I could sell for the Merlin only attraction. I hate the betting element of the chests so much. If the game had started with the chests in it I would never have got sucked into it. It makes trying to collect 100% pointless.

I think I have run out of time to collect enough firecrackers to get the concession stand :guilty: is there any trick to extending your time? :ssst: I'm guessing changing your phones time doesn't work, but going offline or anything? Haha
At the end of the day, the firecracker concession stand is basically pointless. During the Mulan event, at least it gave tokens. Now it's just another stand producing magic. Don't sweat it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter