Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can anyone tell me what/who's tasks have to be completed in order to welcome the Jungle Book characters?

Can anyone tell me what/who's tasks have to be completed in order to welcome the Jungle Book characters?
all i know after you've finished the quest where jessie dances with buzz & woody dances with bo peep, you'll get some more woody & bullseye's quests. the last one before welcoming jungle book characters took around 24 hours (if i'm not wrong), then you can start welcoming mowgli.

Just got the prompt to welcome Nala. Guess she'll be staring at me for the next 24-hours before I can start welcoming her.

Seems like Mowgli is going to take FOREVER. His token drops have been awful, and many are 12+ hour tasks. Glad he isn't part of the timed event. I'll get around to him eventually. On a related observation, just got one of those stupid wish bubbles for Rapunzel. Now that the event is over, this poor kid is never going to get to meet her. She'll be locked in her 12 hour task with Flynn Rider for the foreseeable future.

Woohoo! not going to last long once i head to bed in a little while, lol. but not bad for 12hrs. :D

woot_zpsohmfzpxx.jpg

Just got the prompt to welcome Nala. Guess she'll be staring at me for the next 24-hours before I can start welcoming her.

Seems like Mowgli is going to take FOREVER. His token drops have been awful, and many are 12+ hour tasks. Glad he isn't part of the timed event. I'll get around to him eventually. On a related observation, just got one of those stupid wish bubbles for Rapunzel. Now that the event is over, this poor kid is never going to get to meet her. She'll be locked in her 12 hour task with Flynn Rider for the foreseeable future.
Mowgli is taking forever. I have been working for 48 hours now and while I have all 10 prickly pears I only have gotten 1 basket and 3 ears. And I have that same poor little girl looking for Rapunzel. Wonder if she will eventually go away or change her mind
Chip and Dale each having an hour task that gets a trophy is really helping. 237 and counting!
Leveling up Bullseye to level 6 unlocks another joint task with Woody, 4 hours.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone's parades have suddenly become super unprofitable? Feel like I always used to come out on top with more magic, but lately I am losing at least 2k magic every time I run a parade- usually Pirates, Tangled, Sleeping Beauty and WALL-E.

How essential are the characters you have to buy with gems? Do I "need" Jack sparrow, wall-e, Boo, Maximus right away? Also, I just finished a 16 hour task with Minnie playing her ukulele, now there's another task of her playing the ukulele. Is it a repeat glitch or a seperate task? TIA for any info!

Why is my leaderboard always so competitive??? I'm sure people on top always set their alarms and wake up in the middle of night to play....

Last edited:
How essential are the characters you have to buy with gems? Do I "need" Jack sparrow, wall-e, Boo, Maximus right away? Also, I just finished a 16 hour task with Minnie playing her ukulele, now there's another task of her playing the ukulele. Is it a repeat glitch or a seperate task? TIA for any info!

They're not. In fact I don't have a single one of the characters you just listed. If you are doing a timed event (i.e. Lion King) those premium characters are pretty helpful in allowing you to finish quickly enough, though.

This is more of a technology question, but I didn't know where else to post. My DD started a game on her iPad. However, the app seems to think we are the same person- like I have 2 games under my profile. We keep getting error/conflict messages- asking us to choose which version we want to keep. Does anyone have any advice on how to get my DD's game so it's not associated with me? Thanks!!

That sounds about right on the gems, except for Hamm. He gives you more. When I do any kind of event I try to get everyone up to 5 or 6. That usually does the trick. If you look at who will drop the items you need, you can tell if you will need to go any higher on a particular character. I usually stop there to save up event currency for the gem conversion at the end of the event. Although, I never seem to quite make it to 80k.
Thanks. Werid about Hamm, I wonder why Hamm gives so many...

This is more of a technology question, but I didn't know where else to post. My DD started a game on her iPad. However, the app seems to think we are the same person- like I have 2 games under my profile. We keep getting error/conflict messages- asking us to choose which version we want to keep. Does anyone have any advice on how to get my DD's game so it's not associated with me? Thanks!!

Sounds like you might have them both connected to your Facebook account - click the settings button in the upper right and see if you can disconnect hers.

How is it that I've been playing this game from almost the beginning, have EVERY character, concession, parade and attraction available including all premium items, and I STILL don't have Splash Mountain????

Same here. It's getting to where I don't even like finding platinum chests because they just make me mad when they give me yet ANOTHER antler topiary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter