Disney Magic Kingdoms

Want to tell us your secret on how you've been doing this? ;) For those who need bronze chests for Rafiki. :)
Simple: I just buy and place a ton of benches, as many as I can fit. Then store them all to be sold in merlins cauldron.
Note: I have 3 empty spaces behind California screaming to place all these benches. If you are short on space, I'd recommend storing some nonessential buildings to maximize this effort.

@KPach525, regarding your post about farming benches, you're not putting them all out from storage, are you?
So in order to do it I had to sell all my benches to Merlin first. Then buy benches (e.g. Place them in the kingdom everywhere I could fit, just keep tapping the green check until they don't fit). Then the worst part is one by one storing them. Then you can bulk sell to Merlin.

So in order to do it I had to sell all my benches to Merlin first. Then buy benches (e.g. Place them in the kingdom everywhere I could fit, just keep tapping the green check until they don't fit). Then the worst part is one by one storing them. Then you can bulk sell to Merlin.
Got ya. I thought you had a bunch in storage and were putting them out to put them back with Merlin. You scared me for a second!

Im at 11 hats and 8 paws for Nala. Either her items are dropping at a high rate or I am getting lucky. Even Pixie Hollow has even given me a couple ears!

I'm playing on an iPhone 6Plus too, and my game has been noticeably more laggy with significantly more crashes ever since the Lion King upgrade. My phone is also heating up much more than it was prior to the upgrade. Very frustrating!

My ipad2 has been doing this and closing randomly ever since the update for the LK event. I usually just restart my ipad and it clears up but it keeps coming back. I figure it's a bug, that they'll have to send out a patch for. Until then I just keep going.

Simple: I just buy and place a ton of benches, as many as I can fit. Then store them all to be sold in merlins cauldron.
Note: I have 3 empty spaces behind California screaming to place all these benches. If you are short on space, I'd recommend storing some nonessential buildings to maximize this effort.

i wondered earlier today what you meant by "farming benches" lol. smart thinking!!

Wait a minute... am I to understand that if you hold off on starting a mini-event, you end up on a less aggressive leaderboard?! If this is true, then I must have joined the current mini-event as soon as it started because I'll be lucky to be in the top 500 on my leaderboard this time around and I have 121 gold trophies! (not that I'm overly focused on this mini-event anyways, but useful to know for future events) The top 16 slots have over 500 each...

Since I can't afford Rafiki (spent all my gems on Zazu, and have only scraped up 81 since then), would it be worth it to get him at the end of the event if I can manage to get that many gems by then? (definitely going to be downright difficult if not impossible) Or if I can't get him now to help with the event, should I just pass on him entirely? Odds are I won't get enough gems anyway, but I'm wondering how much effort to put into attempting to get that many gems, or if I should just give up on that now... It would be nice to finish my first timed-event with all the characters, but I'm not going to spend real $ to make it happen.

Nala's paw prints are going to take forever to get. I only have 2 so far, but I hope I'll get at least 2 more in the next couple of hours as all 3 of my tasks for those should finish by then. The ears on the other hand have come along fairly well as I have 5 of those already, so nearly half way on ears :-)

Does anyone know what task leads into building the festival of the lion king? I can't welcome nala until that is done. I just sent P and T out to follow scars trail. Am I close?

Does anyone know what task leads into building the festival of the lion king? I can't welcome nala until that is done. I just sent P and T out to follow scars trail. Am I close?
Yes, I believe it is right after that task that you can build the festival. :-) Just make sure Timon is also at lvl 4 as that was also a requirement

Wait a minute... am I to understand that if you hold off on starting a mini-event, you end up on a less aggressive leaderboard?! If this is true, then I must have joined the current mini-event as soon as it started because I'll be lucky to be in the top 500 on my leaderboard this time around and I have 121 gold trophies! (not that I'm overly focused on this mini-event anyways, but useful to know for future events) The top 16 slots have over 500 each...

Since I can't afford Rafiki (spent all my gems on Zazu, and have only scraped up 81 since then), would it be worth it to get him at the end of the event if I can manage to get that many gems by then? (definitely going to be downright difficult if not impossible) Or if I can't get him now to help with the event, should I just pass on him entirely? Odds are I won't get enough gems anyway, but I'm wondering how much effort to put into attempting to get that many gems, or if I should just give up on that now... It would be nice to finish my first timed-event with all the characters, but I'm not going to spend real $ to make it happen.

Nala's paw prints are going to take forever to get. I only have 2 so far, but I hope I'll get at least 2 more in the next couple of hours as all 3 of my tasks for those should finish by then. The ears on the other hand have come along fairly well as I have 5 of those already, so nearly half way on ears :-)
Yes it is better to wait to start a mini event. Usually if you wait a day or so, you can end up on a non-aggressive low level leaderboard. Just remember not to use Merlin to gather magic during trophy events!!!

So desperate to get rafiki! I have 101 gems and I'm leveling up nonessential characters like it ain't nobody's business! It should not be this difficult to get gems! It's driving me crazy! And I've looked at the rafiki bundle thinking hmmm 5 dollars that's not much it's 10 just to get the gems I would need for him. Then I say no! No real money! Since my husbands debit card is now on the family share plan. He comes home saying you spent 5 dollars on a character for your game! All I can say is baby it's an addiction.

On a side note has anyone ever played top farm? I play it on the side of DMK and it's the same basic setup as DMK but it's farming and it's nowhere near as difficult to get gems. Fully load a train 7 gems every third day you get gems for playing continuously. You can watch videos to finish tasks that sort of thing. I wish DMK makers would take some notes!

Accidentally purchased the rafiki bundle, forgot I have my phone set up for touch ID purchasing :rolleyes:
Oh well, I was going to buy him with gems anyway, I just lost $6 of an iTunes gift card that's been sitting in my account for the last few years lol.

Anyway, working on welcoming Nala now. I'll probably have her by the end of the weekend, I'm not as aggressive of a player nowadays. Overall I'm really enjoying this event, The Lion King is one of my fav Disney movies. And after this I'll just wait for the day they finally bring in Aladdin characters, cuz you know that's gotta be coming! :genie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter