Disney Magic Kingdoms

Apparently that was a mistake.
Just went onto the Disney Magic Kingdoms facebook page and the first comment is from them talking about this matter. "a quick clarification to something we mentioned during the Livestream: Cheshire Cat will not be immediately available in the character shop at the start of Alice in Wonderland Event, but you will not need to progress through the event quests to unlock him as he will be available on Oct 31 15:GMT."

Hmmm, my lunch box quest didn't clear on the quest bar... I already did it once, got a half cup token for mad hatter... May be I need to do it more than once?

That task will stay there for the remainder of the event. It's not a task that can be "cleared." It's there as a reminder, and if you click it, you jump to one of those lunchbox thingies. There is a task like that for each of the timed events.

The character order is really annoying me this morning. And those lunchbox tasks. I wish they'd drop this stuff. Other than that, the Alice graphics look pretty cute.

I have a question about the parade: How many floats do you all send out?

I send 3 out- Mickey, Toy story and now Alice I have found its all I need to get a good gem drop and keep happiness at 100%...well 99% cause it never stays at 100% for more than a second!

You're fine. I don't think any Jungle Book characters are offering Alice tokens. So you can keep collecting. The trick is going to be welcoming Shere Khan. Not sure if he's still 24-hours or if they reduced that. But that part will get in the way of welcoming event characters until he completes.

He is still 24hrs to welcome he has 3 hours left for me. Nearly have Mad Hatters tokens so he might need to wait...but not for too long.

I agree with you all the event currency collection is not like in the past events. This will help all those trying to gain more magic with so many non event currency character collections. But will hurt those who dont have crackling concessions and the tea party attraction with EC. Lucky I didnt give Merlin those concessions who would have thought they would give us EC. Especially after Aladdin with the Aladin attractions not providing EC.

That task will stay there for the remainder of the event. It's not a task that can be "cleared." It's there as a reminder, and if you click it, you jump to one of those lunchbox thingies. There is a task like that for each of the timed events.
Yeah thats right... guess i was too annoyed by them to recognize they are those things... thanks
I wish there is another character to help with getting the heart lock tokens because both mickey and white rabbit have other things to do... Goofy and Jesse on the other hand can dedicate all their time in collecting keys, so its a bit umbalanced...

I even went ahead and bought the Unbirthday Hat stand in my IOS game because of the currency cutbacks. Now, Alice in Wonderland is my favorite movie to collect, and I have a whole room of Alice stuff in my house, so there is that reason too. If it was Cars, I wouldn't have bought it just because of the currency. But I really hope this isn't the future, because it seems like it's going to put casual players in a bind for collecting enough for buildings and Welcoming characters. I didn't buy it for my Windows game, because I don't have extra gems to spare. I also don't have the Mad Tea Party in that game either. Plus, since it's my laptop, I won't be able to click when we are out running errands. So I doubt I will be making 80 gems in that game.

How many days is this event, I feel like I lost a day and a half in the past 6 hours. The counter at the bottom of my screen changed. I sent a note to customer care and posted to the Facebook page. Just me or anyone else having this?

I managed to get a White Rabbit watch out of a chest, to upgrade him to 2. The only people who can immediately work on his Ears are Jessie (8 hours) which puts a crimp in key collection, and Mickey in his Pirate costume, because Mickey doesn't have enough to do already. Golden Afternoon attraction will drop them, and it looks like WR can get one when he gets to level 3. But we have to get him to 3 first.

My time of event says: 20 days, 20 hours.

I managed to get a White Rabbit watch out of a chest, to upgrade him to 2. The only people who can immediately work on his Ears are Jessie (8 hours) which puts a crimp in key collection, and Mickey in his Pirate costume, because Mickey doesn't have enough to do already. Golden Afternoon attraction will drop them, and it looks like WR can get one when he gets to level 3. But we have to get him to 3 first.

My time of event says: 20 days, 20 hours.

I got one in a bronze chest too. He is out looking for heart locks cause Mickey is busy I need 3 to make the 2 half a cups to welcome Mad Hatter and level White Rabbit to 2. Thanks for the tip I will keep sending Jessie to stock up on keys for now and keep him busy with the locks before levelling him up. So far its been quick already have 2 ear hats for Mad Hatter, 2 dropped on collection before it registered I only needed 1, I already have 2 his chipped plates/saucers.

How many days is this event, I feel like I lost a day and a half in the past 6 hours. The counter at the bottom of my screen changed. I sent a note to customer care and posted to the Facebook page. Just me or anyone else having this?

I also have 20d 20h showing on mine.

I even went ahead and bought the Unbirthday Hat stand in my IOS game because of the currency cutbacks. Now, Alice in Wonderland is my favorite movie to collect, and I have a whole room of Alice stuff in my house, so there is that reason too. If it was Cars, I wouldn't have bought it just because of the currency. But I really hope this isn't the future, because it seems like it's going to put casual players in a bind for collecting enough for buildings and Welcoming characters. I didn't buy it for my Windows game, because I don't have extra gems to spare. I also don't have the Mad Tea Party in that game either. Plus, since it's my laptop, I won't be able to click when we are out running errands. So I doubt I will be making 80 gems in that game.
I am probably going to get a few maybe with my almost 900 gems lol

I send 3 out- Mickey, Toy story and now Alice I have found its all I need to get a good gem drop and keep happiness at 100%...well 99% cause it never stays at 100% for more than a second!

He is still 24hrs to welcome he has 3 hours left for me. Nearly have Mad Hatters tokens so he might need to wait...but not for too long.
Just welcomed him quite easily. I did notice that the White Rabbit only needs three items, not four. And it seems that they have done away with those silly ear hats for now.

I've been sending out all 7 for each parade.

Wow! I just bought the 3rd slot this morning since I thought that maybe I should send more than 2 out. And now I realize I'm way behind on the parade front. Thanks everyone for answering - it helps me to realize that I was right about neglecting that area of my park.

in other news I find those lunchbox things annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter