Disney Magic Kingdoms

I started about 3 hours after the mini event kicked off so it was a pleasant surprise. It really is luck of the draw I guess!

I didnt worry too much about the crows and found myself in a less competitive leaderboard wonder if this has something to do with how you place?

:rotfl2:Was thinking the exact same thing.

Currently #1 with 172. #50 is at 85, so I have a decent amount of wiggle room. I prioritize items over trophies, so I could be higher.

Not sure what others have found, but I’ve found that the gap between myself and the last person shown in the leaderboard, will decrease between 60 to 80, so ideally I like to be up atleast 100 before bedtime if I want a good nights sleep

Ok, I'm #2 with 170. #50 is at 87, so I should be okay. Thx again. Always nice to have a plan.

On mine I am currently in 13th place with 176. #1 has 236 and #50 has 120

Some characters were sent out on trophy tasks before I knew there was a mini event, so I started earlier than I would have liked. But I'm still in 11th place with 67 trophies, so I think as long as I collect consistently I should be ok, even though I'm prioritizing EC and tokens over trophy tasks.
That's what happened to me as well but started it right when it started. Currently #3 with 230

For anyone who's interested, I went to bed #1 at 201, 4 trophies higher than 2 and 101 trophies over #50.

I wasn’t able to collect when I woke up, so it was 9 to 10 hours before I could. I dropped to 13th, 89 trophies out of 1st but 56 trophies above 50th. After my first collect I moved back up to 8th at 224 and 79 trophies ahead of #50.

For anyone who's interested, I went to bed #1 at 201, 4 trophies higher than 2 and 101 trophies over #50.

I wasn’t able to collect when I woke up, so it was 9 to 10 hours before I could. I dropped to 13th, 89 trophies out of 1st but 56 trophies above 50th. After my first collect I moved back up to 8th at 224 and 79 trophies ahead of #50.
You were right. When I checked this morning I was #11. The difference between me and #50 dropped to about 45. So I dropped about 60-70 while sleeping (only slept about 6 hrs) I'll keep this in mind for the remainder of the mini event. I want to be in the top 50 to get the concession stand when it ends. It's the worst when you keep up with a contest, and then lose your lead the morning when it ends because you went to sleep.

I only dropped to #3 when I woke up and I was at #1 but not sure where I was at with my amount of trophies right when I woke up compared to others but this was a huge surprise considering I started right when it started. So the leaderboards may not always be consistent

Currently #1 with 172. #50 is at 85, so I have a decent amount of wiggle room. I prioritize items over trophies, so I could be higher.

Not sure what others have found, but I’ve found that the gap between myself and the last person shown in the leaderboard, will decrease between 60 to 80, so ideally I like to be up atleast 100 before bedtime if I want a good nights sleep
I am trying to stay in the top 50 as well, I am fighting to stay in second with 160 trophies (I clicked right when it started). I was in first the whole day until now. Who knows where I'll be after I sleep through the night haha

I' m in second place with 136. I accidentally clicked on a trophy first thing too. Darn that Hamm. I blame him.

Some characters were sent out on trophy tasks before I knew there was a mini event, so I started earlier than I would have liked. But I'm still in 11th place with 67 trophies, so I think as long as I collect consistently I should be ok, even though I'm prioritizing EC and tokens over trophy tasks.

I hate you all LOL! I too accidentally clicked on a task that collected a trophy within the first hour and I've been collecting like crazy and have 143 and I'm in 62nd place :headache:
Top few people have just over 300 and the rest are all mid to high 200's.

Has anyone had any issues with this event not counting your trophies? I’ve been in the event almost since it started and it says I only have 7 trophies which is obviously wrong. Any ideas?

Has anyone had any issues with this event not counting your trophies? I’ve been in the event almost since it started and it says I only have 7 trophies which is obviously wrong. Any ideas?
I did during the last event and customer service didn't help me at all...eventually it just fixed itself for me, luckily.

Usually the trophy problem fixes itself after you close out and start up the app again. I've had it happen to me and it fixed itself within a a few hours. Hope it works for you.

I have had that and if I go to the menu event screen and then collect another trophy and then go back it is usually fixed. It's like collecting another trophy after checking forces it to recount or something

So does anyone know what level the Alice characters have to be to progress in the game?
I got the notification to welcome Alice which is the furthest point you can be at for right now until Alice is available in 2d 12hrs and I have Mad Hatter at 5 (ready for 6), March Hare at 5 (almost ready for 6), White Rabbit at 2 (ready for 3), Caterpillar at 3 (almost ready for 4), and Cheshire at 2 (ready for 3).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter