Disney Magic Kingdoms

About 3 more hours to finish the second battle with the Queen. I have 19k EC, so just a bit more than necessary to get the Queen. Hopefully about 5.5 days is enough time to get her tokens!

Question: I have managed to scrounge up 71 gems and am wondering what (if anything) else I should buy from the event. I already have both premium characters from the event. This is the first time I've had extra gems after getting both characters to even consider anything else. Is the parade float worthwhile? I only have two slots open on my parade, and haven't been buying most of the premium floats (most of my gems seem to keep going to event premium characters, so I don't have many of the main storyline premium characters yet). Should I just hold onto them for a main storyline character, or the next event?

About 3 more hours to finish the second battle with the Queen. I have 19k EC, so just a bit more than necessary to get the Queen. Hopefully about 5.5 days is enough time to get her tokens!

Question: I have managed to scrounge up 71 gems and am wondering what (if anything) else I should buy from the event. I already have both premium characters from the event. This is the first time I've had extra gems after getting both characters to even consider anything else. Is the parade float worthwhile? I only have two slots open on my parade, and haven't been buying most of the premium floats (most of my gems seem to keep going to event premium characters, so I don't have many of the main storyline premium characters yet). Should I just hold onto them for a main storyline character, or the next event?
The float hasn't been terribly good at giving me character tokens, just event currency. I guess it depends on how many other characters you still need for the main storyline. Floats only give tokens for characters specific to the float. Every float gives magic and any float could give gems.

honestly at this point I would just hold it for a) in case you have trouble with drop rates for the Queens items and you need to buy something before end of the event or b) for the main story next event. Just can't think of anything that at this point would be worth it for the event. If earlier in the event I would say float

The float hasn't been terribly good at giving me character tokens, just event currency. I guess it depends on how many other characters you still need for the main storyline. Floats only give tokens for characters specific to the float. Every float gives magic and any float could give gems.

Agreed. The float has been pretty useless for me. I don't usually get them for events, and I certainly don't plan on getting one next time. Waste of gems IMHO. I got maybe 1-2 lower level tokens earlier on, you know, the kind that are common or uncommon, but nothing that was hard to get.

I'm having no luck getting items for the queen even though I've been sending everyone out on their tasks all day. :(

been farming Queen ears all day, got 1 more than when i woke up this morning. May RNGesus look more kindly on me tomorrow.

Either hold onto them for the next event, or maybe consider unlocking the 3rd parade slot. I built up gems faster once I opened more slots (currently have 5). If you’re only looking at floats that cost magic, running Toy Story, Wall-E and Cinderella would give a possibility of up to 14 gems every time you send a parade out. I would say don’t bother with a premium float until you unlock more slots.

the parade slots eventually pay for themselves and then some over time, since parade drops and the limited ads are the only free methods to have gems. wait for the sales for non-event buildings.

I'm up to the point where I can gather the tokens to welcome the queen, and yet, I'm crazy busy, so I feel like maybe 14.99 for the bundle isn't so bad, but maybe I don't purchase it until there's only some hours left in the event. Best wishes to everyone.

I feel so far behind. I just got back from another work trip to the UK and barely had time to play. I was able to welcome Alice yesterday late and started the first Queen battle this morning. But wow am I really short on EC this round.

7 fans and 5 ear hats so far, after 24 hours of collecting. Drops have been okay. 52k in EC, I’ll probable have around 38k once I welcome her, so I doubt I’ll get the 40 gems this time round. Good luck to everyone!

i am having the hardest time with this event. Only 2 fans and 2 ear hats so far. The event gods seem to hate me this time which sucks b/c I love alice in wonderland and was super excited for this event

With the event getting close to the end it got me thinking I shouldnt be in a hurry to level up the Alice crew as other than jungle book, alien (7) and jafar (8) I wont have much to do in the game once its over before what comes next. I am sure jungle book will be ongoing considering Shere Khan is only level 2 once it is just jungle book to do its not going to be as exciting playing as its not like I will be hanging on for that Shere Khan item that probably wont drop anyway.

I'm up to the point where I can gather the tokens to welcome the queen, and yet, I'm crazy busy, so I feel like maybe 14.99 for the bundle isn't so bad, but maybe I don't purchase it until there's only some hours left in the event. Best wishes to everyone.

You go for it. And to anyone who teases you about it.... shush now! I shall say it again this silly little game is something that makes us happy. I never care if I win any of the happiness or crow tagging things. I like having one of every decoration around my organized by theme park. I sometimes watch the animations like the kids skipping or Rapunzel's horse acting like a dog because it makes smile. $15 is the price of a movie ticket and popcorn.

And if life is too busy... And you can afford a little splurge... GO FOR IT and ENJOY!

(Here's another analogy, it's like hiring someone to wash your car! Not necessary but feels great )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter