Disney Magic Kingdoms

Come on @supernova, your seriously questioning if I was in on the joke all along? If that’s the case, you must think that you are much smarter than all of us and/or I’m pretty dumb. A big part of what you and I do in this thread is complain and have fun. In many cases we like being smart a**es or sarcastic and I thought it was fairly obvious that is what you and I were doing.

As far as editing a post goes, my device shows I didn’t edit either, but I’m not saying I didn’t. If that was the case it would have been a quick edit that I made within a minute or two or my post. I did not go back and edit my post after the fact and honestly I’m a little insulted that you insinuated that I might have.

Now if you post was made to mess with me and just continue the pre April Fools joke, I’ll admit you actually got me this time.
As you mentioned, sarcasm doesn't translate well into writing :rolleyes:

Piglet's drops totally turned around for me. By the time I woke up, I had all of the hats. I am now juts two scarves away from completing the requirements, and with five characters possibly giving them in the next half hour, I should have him very soon. I'm going to SLOWLY click on the checks, so that immediately after getting the second scarf, I'll start welcoming him and THEN clear the rest of the characters. Maybe I'll get enough to move him to Level 2 pretty quickly.

Welcoming Piglet brings a 2hr event task: Think Things Through

Do Peter and Wendy give any drops for Piglet? Finally got Peter to L3 and there is the 24 hour task for him and Wendy. Don't want to send them on it if they will do anything for piglet.

I am 1 ear and 4 scarfs away from Piglet. Figure I will get him this evening.

For Mickeys Sorcerers outfit I am at 26/9/14

Piglet's drops totally turned around for me. By the time I woke up, I had all of the hats. I am now juts two scarves away from completing the requirements, and with five characters possibly giving them in the next half hour, I should have him very soon. I'm going to SLOWLY click on the checks, so that immediately after getting the second scarf, I'll start welcoming him and THEN clear the rest of the characters. Maybe I'll get enough to move him to Level 2 pretty quickly.

I just got 2/5 on scarfs, so I’m also 2 short. Just sent them all out on their 4h missions, so hopefully I’ll get atleast 2 in 4 hours.

I also do the SLOW click thing when I'm close to leveling a character. I’m hoping I can also level mine to level 2 immediately after Piglets 2 hour welcome window.

Does anyone know how the game decides if it’s going to count an extra item or not? I’m cuttently 15/14 for Piglets ears, so it obviously registered an extra ear for me. Other times, the game will not give any extras. ex. I’m 1 common/uncommon items short and send 6 characters out on 2h missions to collect some item. Sometimes it will give me an extra, but most of the time it stops at the required amount. Is their a technique I’m missing that will allow me to collect an extra one or two.

Ugh, Piglet drops were okay for me yesterday, but I've gotten I think one thing today so far. Not looking good to welcome him today - I only have 4 hats and like 2 scarves. So frustrating!!

I just got 2/5 on scarfs, so I’m also 2 short. Just sent them all out on their 4h missions, so hopefully I’ll get atleast 2 in 4 hours.

I also do the SLOW click thing when I'm close to leveling a character. I’m hoping I can also level mine to level 2 immediately after Piglets 2 hour welcome window.

Does anyone know how the game decides if it’s going to count an extra item or not? I’m cuttently 15/14 for Piglets ears, so it obviously registered an extra ear for me. Other times, the game will not give any extras. ex. I’m 1 common/uncommon items short and send 6 characters out on 2h missions to collect some item. Sometimes it will give me an extra, but most of the time it stops at the required amount. Is their a technique I’m missing that will allow me to collect an extra one or two.
Usually when I've received that one extra item, I'll hold for the next round. I don't think I've ever lost those random extra tokens.

[QUOTE="mikegood2, post: 58991438, member: 341006”]

Does anyone know how the game decides if it’s going to count an extra item or not? I’m cuttently 15/14 for Piglets ears, so it obviously registered an extra ear for me. Other times, the game will not give any extras. ex. I’m 1 common/uncommon items short and send 6 characters out on 2h missions to collect some item. Sometimes it will give me an extra, but most of the time it stops at the required amount. Is their a technique I’m missing that will allow me to collect an extra one or two.[/QUOTE]

It is sort of the opposite of the slow clicking method.

For example, if you needed 1 more piglet ear hat and you have 3 characters out trying to get them, all finishing at the same time....you could do the SLOW CLICKING method you mentioned until you get the one token needed in order to level/welcome Piglet. And immediately after leveling/welcoming, click remaining green checks in hopes of getting the next set of tokens to level up.

OR you could FAST CLICK on all 3 characters’ green checks so that the tokens that drop will all drop before the character book registers that they dropped. You know how they kind of float or bounce in the air right after they drop, then they “fly” over to the character book? If they are still floating/bouncing, the character book doesn’t know you have them yet so more tokens can drop during that tiny span of time....giving you credit for more tokens. I don’t generally try more than 3 at a time. It is hard to click more than 3 check marks during this time span....and best to do if the green check characters are located very near each other....not on opposite sides of the park....b/c you have to click fast.

Fast click is ideally done when you are still trying for two types of tokens....b/c slow click method works great if you are about to welcome/level. But if you need 1 ear hat and 3 scarves, then you want to get credit for those extra ear hats that might drop when you cannot welcome/level right away b/c you might still have a few hours of waiting on scarf drops.

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

The token isn’t registered until it goes into the storybook. So say you need one scarf, but click on two tasks quickly and both give you a scarf. You’ll get the extra scarf. But if you click on a task that gives you a scarf and wait for it to go into the storybook, hitting the max, then none of the other characters will drop a scarf unless you level up first. I usually click one at a time when I’m close to leveling.

Real life got in the way of my playing the game yesterday, so I didn't get much done and dropped way down in the contest (which didn't really matter to me). I just got the last scarf I needed and I am welcoming Piglet now.

Sorcerer Mickey is coming along slowly with 43/65 and 18/30. Getting Fantasmic in that chest did seem to speed it up a bit. I have all the ropes as of this morning (But that was what I focused on when I was playing more often during the day back when this event began).

I had the same situation and it was still there for me to use to level him up.

Piglet has arrived!

Usually when I've received that one extra item, I'll hold for the next round. I don't think I've ever lost those random extra tokens.

Sorry, didn’t mean I’ve ever lost any that show as collected. When I level Piglet I’ll still have the extra item. I meant how does he game decide to cut off the ability to collect said item when you already have the max amount collected. Like others have said, you need to have multiple showing/floating/bouncing, before they get registered as collected.

It is sort of the opposite of the slow clicking method.

For example, if you needed 1 more piglet ear hat and you have 3 characters out trying to get them, all finishing at the same time....you could do the SLOW CLICKING method you mentioned until you get the one token needed in order to level/welcome Piglet. And immediately after leveling/welcoming, click remaining green checks in hopes of getting the next set of tokens to level up.

OR you could FAST CLICK on all 3 characters’ green checks so that the tokens that drop will all drop before the character book registers that they dropped. You know how they kind of float or bounce in the air right after they drop, then they “fly” over to the character book? If they are still floating/bouncing, the character book doesn’t know you have them yet so more tokens can drop during that tiny span of time....giving you credit for more tokens. I don’t generally try more than 3 at a time. It is hard to click more than 3 check marks during this time span....and best to do if the green check characters are located very near each other....not on opposite sides of the park....b/c you have to click fast.

Fast click is ideally done when you are still trying for two types of tokens....b/c slow click method works great if you are about to welcome/level. But if you need 1 ear hat and 3 scarves, then you want to get credit for those extra ear hats that might drop when you cannot welcome/level right away b/c you might still have a few hours of waiting on scarf drops.

Hope that makes sense.

The token isn’t registered until it goes into the storybook. So say you need one scarf, but click on two tasks quickly and both give you a scarf. You’ll get the extra scarf. But if you click on a task that gives you a scarf and wait for it to go into the storybook, hitting the max, then none of the other characters will drop a scarf unless you level up first. I usually click one at a time when I’m close to leveling.

Thanks, that’s how I thought it worked and have done that in the past. For this event I’ve just noticed I haven’t been getting any in addition to the max items, even if I had multiple characters collecting said item and it could/should collect an additional item. I think the characters collecting those items are spread throughout the game more, so I’m not able to click on them fast enough.

Last edited:
Piglet will be finishing the 2 hour task shortly and then will be moved to level 2 immediately after. Has anyone done anything else task wise that unlocks the honey pots?

Okay friends, so after 2 hour task once Piglet shows up, there's another 2 hour task, building Pooh's Hunny Hut is a 12 hour job, and the hephalumps are back with 4 hour wait times, between each set of five.

How much EC is Pooh’s Hunny Hut?

Okay friends, so after 2 hour task once Piglet shows up, there's another 2 hour task, building Pooh's Hunny Hut is a 12 hour job, and the hephalumps are back with 4 hour wait times, between each set of five.

Thanks for the head's up. I have him on his first 2 hour mission right now, and it's nice to have an idea of what's coming up next. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter