Disney Magic Kingdoms

I still need 3 hammers. My White Rabbit and Mad Hatter are ready to level up, but if I level them then I won't have enough teacups to welcome the March Hare whenever those hammers do show up.

I am traveling to the east coast this weekend and wondering what the 3-hour time change will do to my Alice countdown, if anything.

Currently working on those dreadful teacups, I already have all the March Hare tokens ready to go. Drop rate has been amazing today, for his tokens... almost 100%. Only white rabbit came up empty once.

OK, March Hare has arrived... Now I have some breathing room and Mickey can finally do those 12 and 16 hours tasks prior to welcoming Minnie. I hope she'll be beneficial during the event... I remember she had a Halloween costume also at some point, and those fabric tokens were a nightmare to obtain...

The character selector panel being broken is so incredibly painful now that a wishes event has started - because when those are happening, I leave my wish granters that don't have event currency tasks idle so they can quickly respond to wishes. And now I have to scroll through all of them every time I assign a task. This, coupled with my general lack of interest in Alice in Wonderland, plus the more annoying lunchbox collection missions, is making me seriously consider quitting the game.

I know a few issues have come with the update. I am enjoying it though. Always love new characters.

Is anyone's happiness wonky? It sat unusually high (like in the 90-99% range without me really adding to it. If I completed and took the smiley face for a wish, it usually only went up 1 %, which was ok because it was so high. Then, I watched a video, came out of it and it had plummeted to 13%. So now I'm very confused.

Has anyone else experienced wacky lunch boxes in cursed areas? Ive noticed one keeps going behind big thunder mountain railroad which is still cursed for me, so when I try to click on the wacky lunch box it just gives me the typical “complete more junglebook quests to unlock” message.

I'm noticing that Goofy has been stuck while fighting the lunchboxes. More than once. I can't free him until I force restart the game. Another glitch I guess?

I'm noticing that Goofy has been stuck while fighting the lunchboxes. More than once. I can't free him until I force restart the game. Another glitch I guess?

Ive experienced that glitch too, but if you click on him after assigning him it will show the 3 min countdown still and once it hits the 30 seconds I finish it and then that forces him to where the wacky lunch box is.

Well finally got to welcome March Hare this morning. Spend 5 gems to get a key I needed to do it, but worked out well because it enabled me to automatically level him to 2. Otherwise I would have lost the hammer and suit I needed and have to recollect them.

I really wish they would get ride of the collect items to make an item (wacky luck chest) aspect of events. Not sure if others agree, but it would be much better if they doubled or even tripled the amount of half a cup instead, or increase the time required to make them.

So I guess I’ll spend the weekend collecting keys and locks to make enough half a cups so I can level characters. Ignoring the half cups, Mad Hatter is ready for level 6, and White Rabbit ready for 4. :confused3

The last 2 days I cleared out my entire gem collection, spending over 750 gems... Parade float, float slot, White Rabbit, and the rest on legendary NBC chests... I'm completely broke now haha, so no Cheshire cat and no AIW attraction for me...
Yeah, whats the point of saving these gems if I don't use them, right?

Well finally got to welcome March Hare this morning. Spend 5 gems to get a key I needed to do it, but worked out well because it enabled me to automatically level him to 2. Otherwise I would have lost the hammer and suit I needed and have to recollect them.

I really wish they would get ride of the collect items to make an item (wacky luck chest) aspect of events. Not sure if others agree, but it would be much better if they doubled or even tripled the amount of half a cup instead, or increase the time required to make them.

So I guess I’ll spend the weekend collecting keys and locks to make enough half a cups so I can level characters. Ignoring the half cups, Mad Hatter is ready for level 6, and White Rabbit ready for 4. :confused3

Fully agree about the "collect items to clear things to get another, actually needed item" especially since it is always the same for every event - wish they would be more creative

Does anyone else feel that the ratio of keys to locks is all off? I currently have 2 keys, and 9 locks. The lock and key, and lunch boxes, are driving me crazy. I absolutely despise that part of all the timed events. SO annoying!

Does anyone else feel that the ratio of keys to locks is all off? I currently have 2 keys, and 9 locks. The lock and key, and lunch boxes, are driving me crazy. I absolutely despise that part of all the timed events. SO annoying!
Completely agree. This element of each event really takes the fun out of it. I wish they'd drop it completely and allow for normal collection of the common event tokens.

I am traveling to the east coast this weekend and wondering what the 3-hour time change will do to my Alice countdown, if anything.
Nothing! I’ve been traveling time zones a lot during events, even to the UK. It stays the same every time.

Every kid I've seen with an Unbirthday Hat on has also been eating a churro, they know how to live their best life :earboy2::cake:
Does placement affect whether kids go to a stand though? I haven't seen any with the pumpkin drinks yet

Ive experienced that glitch too, but if you click on him after assigning him it will show the 3 min countdown still and once it hits the 30 seconds I finish it and then that forces him to where the wacky lunch box is.

That doesn't work for me, and it's still glitchy. At least he's not stuck there forever since I can restart and free him.

Nothing! I’ve been traveling time zones a lot during events, even to the UK. It stays the same every time.

That's very good to know! Thanks!

I’m building White Rabbit’s house now (6 hours). I’m not a big AiW fan, but I’m really enjoying this event so far! All the decorations and animations are super cute. The only thing I don’t like is the lunchboxes...if they’re going to keep this format I would have preferred not having to wait 3 minutes. Sometimes I send someone to get the half cup and get too busy to come back and collect it. It was easier to just wait for it back when it was only 10 seconds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter