Disney Magic Kingdoms

Feels like for the Caterpillar the ear hats are going to be a pain to get as only a few tasks give them and they are 4 hours each ... vs the shoes which have more tasks and they are only 2 hours each

For caterpillar....

The two hour event tasks for:
Buzz
Cheshire Cat
Mickey (hang out at home)
March Hare (tea for flowers)
Sully (perform stand up)

The 4 hour tasks for:
Mad Hatter (drinking tea)
Mike (Check laugh floor)

Cat:

Purchase with 275 gems or bundle

Level up need 1 smile token:
March Hare 8 hour
Mickey / Goofy 2 hour (wheel)
Hamm (1 hour coin collector)

THANK YOU!! :thanks:

QBk8Yn3l.gif
LOL!! You had me going for a sec there! :rotfl2:
Much appreciated, folks. I do what I can.

Well folks, it's been fun, but I've decided to throw in the towel after almost exactly 1 year of play (I started during NBC). May all your tasks yield tokens and all your parades yield gems!

If anyone with a PlayStation console wants to try real Disney games, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is on sale digitally for $40 on PS4 this week ($30 if you have PS+). This is a large amount of content - 3 full games (KH 1, 2, and Chain of Memories) plus a bunch of other cinematic/mobile stuff.

Happy Halloween!

I also joined the bandwagon of accidentally hitting a raven while trying to hit a lunchbox. But that’s ok, I’m not attempting this event.

On another note, would they please fix that darn character issue? According to their Facebook page a week ago, they are “working around the clock”

Uh huh

Well folks, it's been fun, but I've decided to throw in the towel after almost exactly 1 year of play (I started during NBC). May all your tasks yield tokens and all your parades yield gems!

If anyone with a PlayStation console wants to try real Disney games, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is on sale digitally for $40 on PS4 this week ($30 if you have PS+). This is a large amount of content - 3 full games (KH 1, 2, and Chain of Memories) plus a bunch of other cinematic/mobile stuff.

Happy Halloween!
Buy Pheran. Maybe I'll catch you on a Kingdom Hearts forum!!!!

Happy Halloween!

It was nice to have you in the forum. Hope you'll make a comeback someday.

I personally love this AIW update. They did a great job on the characters and animations. How can anyone not like the Cheshire Cat? I agree "The Golden Afternoon" is a bit of a dud and do we really need a second mini golf course with "The Tweedle's Wacky Fairway" (who plays mini golf at an amusement park?). I splurged and bought the "Alice In Wonderland" ride, I think this may be my favorite attraction in my park. The animation is great and is really close to the actual ride. It now sits next to my second favorite DMK attraction, the tea cup ride. I like how there is an obvious place to put all of this, in an area that already has some built in AIW theming. The lunch boxes are a pain, but this is how they can keep us entertained for 20+ days. I hope the updates keep coming, no fun playing a defunct game. Would love to see: Cars or Winnie The Pooh events in the future.

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me please. I'm in the middle of the ravens event and there are three of them flying around the Haunted Mansion. I keep tapping on them, but they do not disappear and my count does not increase. Any thoughts?

(for Halloween, I'm going as a new player) ;)
I had the same problem with the ravens around my Haunted House. Fed up of yet another glitch, I decided to contact Gameloft. Much to my surprise, I received a reply within an hour from the 'Intern'al Investigations Department. By way of compensation they have awarded me 200 gems and allowed me to open up one of the previously unavailable areas of land behind It's A Small World. Not a bad result!

Happy Halloween everyone.

I am enjoying this event so far - cute animations and lots of fun characters and like @HansKristoffAnnaSven mentioned, the Alice ride is great

They *really* need to fix the character select thing - I can't even figure out what the logic behind the order is at this point

I had the same problem with the ravens around my Haunted House. Fed up of yet another glitch, I decided to contact Gameloft. Much to my surprise, I received a reply within an hour from the 'Intern'al Investigations Department. By way of compensation they have awarded me 200 gems and allowed me to open up one of the previously unavailable areas of land behind It's A Small World. Not a bad result!

Happy Halloween everyone.
You're lucky with those patches of land. I got only received the gems. Bats. Er, rats.

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me please. I'm in the middle of the ravens event and there are three of them flying around the Haunted Mansion. I keep tapping on them, but they do not disappear and my count does not increase. Any thoughts?

(for Halloween, I'm going as a new player) ;)

:rotfl2::thumbsup2

Even though I should, and do know better, I click on those damn bats a couple times a day ever since this stupid ravens event started. I really wish that they did count because I'd easily be in the top 10, in an event I’m not really participating in. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter