Disney Magic Kingdoms

Also, I'm on my MAC, how do I insert a picture on to here from my computer so I can show everyone what I"m seeing, and you can all assist me in this newest update. Thank you all.

I went on to Facebook and someone reported the same issue I had, they said to go into the App Store and swipe down, (possibly a few times) to refresh this list. I did so, it's updated and now all is well. Sorry for the multiple posts.

Just collected a chest in my one last empty spot and its a gold one, another event with no room for chests. Hoping something good for Alice or Queen is in the gold and platinum chests. Cant collect anymore chests until I open them, I am full 4 gold 2 platinum... 5 more days to find out.
On the plus side I dont need to check my park for them, lets see how many I discard in 5 days.

Just collected a chest in my one last empty spot and its a gold one, another event with no room for chests. Hoping something good for Alice or Queen is in the gold and platinum chests. Cant collect anymore chests until I open them, I am full 4 gold 2 platinum... 5 more days to find out.
On the plus side I dont need to check my park for them, lets see how many I discard in 5 days.
I'm almost in the same boat. I have one spot open to be able to move them to the pedestals. Gets annoying that every time I get a chest, it says Storage Full.

I know people here know the importance of waiting, but this is a huge difference.

By accident I clicked a bird in what was the first hour of the event. I have been making the effort and am in 18th with 312 birds.

My daughters account waited until last night. She is 4th with 120. 112 which she got today.

I'm almost in the same boat. I have one spot open to be able to move them to the pedestals. Gets annoying that every time I get a chest, it says Storage Full.

I feel you. Yes it does, was dealing with that for the whole event so far until I picked up that last gold. Now I will just have to discard or use gems, not going to waste my gems on possible decorations!

Well I think I'm doing okay in the event. Mad Hatter lvl 6 (ready for 7), White Rabbit lvl 4 (ready for 5), March Hare lvl 5 (just leveled up so not yet ready). Caterpillar is 4 ear hats short from being Welcomed. I'm 41 gems short of being able to get Cheshire Cat - so I'll get him before the event ends, but wish I had him now to help with Caterpillar! I think I'm going to review my gem strategy to see if I can get him in time to help with Alice...

As for the event, I was like everyone else and accidentally tapped a few Ravens earlier than intended. However, I've managed to get to rank 40 with 224 ravens. I'm hoping to stay in the top 50 to get an NBC chest - I wasn't playing when that event happened, and haven't bought any chests yet, so hopefully I'll get a character!

Did anyone else notice that ALL the event ear hats were redesigned with today's update?! I think they all look much cuter now!

Well I think I'm doing okay in the event. Mad Hatter lvl 6 (ready for 7), White Rabbit lvl 4 (ready for 5), March Hare lvl 5 (just leveled up so not yet ready). Caterpillar is 4 ear hats short from being Welcomed. I'm 41 gems short of being able to get Cheshire Cat - so I'll get him before the event ends, but wish I had him now to help with Caterpillar! I think I'm going to review my gem strategy to see if I can get him in time to help with Alice...

As for the event, I was like everyone else and accidentally tapped a few Ravens earlier than intended. However, I've managed to get to rank 40 with 224 ravens. I'm hoping to stay in the top 50 to get an NBC chest - I wasn't playing when that event happened, and haven't bought any chests yet, so hopefully I'll get a character!

Did anyone else notice that ALL the event ear hats were redesigned with today's update?! I think they all look much cuter now!
You are the master of gem strategy!!! I'm not sure how you do it...but you always seem to make enough gems with your mastermind gem finding techniques. I like the ear hats too.

My Caterpillar ear hat drops have been horrendous today. I had 5 drop yesterday and I've been on top of the game today and only 1 has dropped in about 14 hours.

I also clicked a raven by mistake within the first few hours, right now I'm at rank 28 with 304 ravens. Staying in the top 50 is a LOT of work in that super competitive ranking board, and the prizes aren't even that appealing, though I'm mildly interested in that legendary chest... I won't mind getting the parade float, or Goofy's costume, or the cackling concession... even though I know I only have like a 5% chance in getting one of those...

Okay, guys. After the Mad Hatter finishes his 8 hour task, he has a 2 hour task. Then you get all together, a Tapping quest, 12 hr task for the March Hare (this may have popped up because I also just got him to level 6 but it is a pink task) and build the Tweedle Attraction (6 hours).

I only got 1 hat in my Windows game today (8 total) , so Welcoming the Caterpillar in that game will have to wait until tomorrow.

So, today I went to see Disney-Pixar's new movie, Coco and I couldn't stop thinking how cool would it be if next year we got that movie as the halloween (día de muertos) event. Also I can imagine what gorgeous attractions would come along with the event. I really recommend you guys go watch the movie as soon as it comes out, I truly loved it. :lovestruc:lovestruc
DJfoEU9WsAAZ-Gw.jpgcoco-poster.jpgt

So, today I went to see Disney-Pixar's new movie, Coco and I couldn't stop thinking how cool would it be if next year we got that movie as the halloween (día de muertos) event. Also I can imagine what gorgeous attractions would come along with the event. I really recommend you guys go watch the movie as soon as it comes out, I truly loved it. :lovestruc:lovestruc
View attachment 281113View attachment 281114t
The poster says it comes out 11/22. You must be connected!!! I was on the fence on that one, but now I'll have to check it out. Thx

Waiting for customer care to restore my game :headache: I won't be using the flight mode trick for chests during a timed event again..

Isn’t a frozen short in this movie too?

I was a bit on the fence about it based on the trailer (was afraid there would be too much bad "humor" with the dog and the bones, etc.) but yours is now the third review I have read and all are extremely positive about it (and also that it was rather authentic to the Mexican culture, etc.) so now I am quite excited to see it!

I went on to Facebook and someone reported the same issue I had, they said to go into the App Store and swipe down, (possibly a few times) to refresh this list. I did so, it's updated and now all is well. Sorry for the multiple posts.
Quick question, how do you have the game on your Mac? I wanted to get the game on my MacBook so I could play my game on my laptop sometimes instead of on my phone. My game is connected through facebook so I didn't know if I could play it on here somehow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter