Disney Magic Kingdoms

The poster says it comes out 11/22. You must be connected!!! I was on the fence on that one, but now I'll have to check it out. Thx

They might be in Mexico since Coco opened there on 10/27.

Yes! I live in Mexico so we got it on theaters last Friday. Thing is everyone was so thrilled Mexico was going yo be featured on a Disney Movie that yesterday was the first day that I could get tickets for it.

I was a bit on the fence about it based on the trailer (was afraid there would be too much bad "humor" with the dog and the bones, etc.) but yours is now the third review I have read and all are extremely positive about it (and also that it was rather authentic to the Mexican culture, etc.) so now I am quite excited to see it!

You should definitely go watch it. That dog scene you are talking about isn't actually in the movie, they did that so you won't get any of the story from the trailers.
See, in Mexico we have both big cities and small towns. The town in the movie was, in my opinion captured perfectly, so were the traditions. I won't tell anything more bc I hate spoilers but I just wanted to share my emotion here.

That would be beautiful! I love the look of it all and it would be amazing to have in our kingdoms!
Yup, specially the world of the dead. :lovestruc:lovestruc

Love to you all. Have a nice day. :hippie:

Event moving along nicely. Finished a bunch of tasks today and got the prompt to welcome Alice

Mad Hatter level 8
March Hare level 7
White Rabbit level 7
Cheshire Cate level 6
Caterpillar level 4

Got my last claw today too so Alien is ready to go to 10 now just have to finish up Shere Khan(level7) and all my non-Alice characters will be maxed out!

I got the float too. That was the only thing I was missing from NBC. So glad it wasn't a decoration.

I got a pumpkin decoration :|

Though, I think I had everything from TNBC so guess it is my own fault. I was sort of hoping for another Crackling Concession as those are giving Alice EC

I was in the 2nd set of winners in the competition without trying much! Got the NBC float, which is pretty much the only NBC thing I didn't already have. I never buy the event floats, but tried it with Alice this time, and IMHO it's not worth the gems. It really hasn't paid off for me. YMMV

So can someone say how big the Tweedle thing is? Do I need to make lots of room for it?

In other news, I've needed one of Shere Khan's ears (just to upgrade him) for 6 days now. SIX, with my characters all seeking them. All the time. Seems like they either made it harder with the update or I'm just really unlucky.

i did have to rearrange a bit just so everything would fit - but there is plenty of room in that area for the 4 event attractions.

I am still in the wait time/build time for the Teedle fairway - but here is how I have it set up:
Alice event - items.PNG

I was in the 2nd set of winners in the competition without trying much! Got the NBC float, which is pretty much the only NBC thing I didn't already have. I never buy the event floats, but tried it with Alice this time, and IMHO it's not worth the gems. It really hasn't paid off for me.

I can see how the NBC float isn’t very useful, especially since it’s an old event, but can also see why you wanted it.

I started buying event floats 2 events ago and think it’s probably the best “investment” I make in an event. Depending on how the float schedule hits, I make an extra 1000 or 1500 event currency a day and the occasional event item drops. I buy it when the float offer first appears and that way I feel like I’m giving some money back to the game but at the same time it’s usually the cheapest offer I can buy. :rotfl2:

Event moving along nicely. Finished a bunch of tasks today and got the prompt to welcome Alice

Mad Hatter level 8
March Hare level 7
White Rabbit level 7
Cheshire Cate level 6
Caterpillar level 4

Got my last claw today too so Alien is ready to go to 10 now just have to finish up Shere Khan(level7) and all my non-Alice characters will be maxed out!

Mad Hatter - level 7 (ready for 8)
March Hare - level 6 (ready for7)
White Rabbit - level 6
Cheshire Cat - level 4(might be ready for 5)
Caterpillar - level 2 (ready for 3)

My Toy Alien is Level 6 and my Shere Khan is currently stuck at level 4

28 hours into welcoming the catterpillar and checking in very regularly, I have 8 shoes and 0 hats (despite having the Cheshire Cat). Everything else has dropped fairly easily, for which I'm glad as I was away the first week of the event and started behind, but I'm starting to get frustrated here!

Hey guys. If any of you won the NBC parade float, check your parade inventory to make to make sure you got it. My inventory still says 'Coming Soon' even though I won it this morning. I sent in a ticket to Gameloft, but I just wanted to make sure this didn't happen to anyone else. I wasn't planning on using it now, since NBC is long since over, but I'd still like to see it run once. On a bright note...I have the Mad Hatter on his 8 hr quest. Hope Alice is a little easier to get than those hard to get Caterpillar ear hats.

i did have to rearrange a bit just so everything would fit - but there is plenty of room in that area for the 4 event attractions.

I am still in the wait time/build time for the Teedle fairway - but here is how I have it set up:
View attachment 281182
Thanks for the pic. Too bad the Tea Party doesn't fit too. Guess I'm being greedy. I pretty much have all my AIW attractions set up like yours, except for Tweedle. I'm not that far yet.

Quick question.....The purple quests continue the story line and the yellows can wait, is that right?

Quick question, how do you have the game on your Mac? I wanted to get the game on my MacBook so I could play my game on my laptop sometimes instead of on my phone. My game is connected through facebook so I didn't know if I could play it on here somehow

I actually don’t. I play it on my iPad, sorry for the confusion

Mad Hatter level 8
March Hare level 7
White Rabbit level 7
Cheshire Cate level 6
Caterpillar level 4

How do you always get so ahead?! I’m jealous. Waiting for 5 caterpillar ears still.

Just got the prompt to build Tweedle's Fairway. I have everyone at level 5 or 6, except Caterpillar who is at level 4. Think I'm calling it an early night tonight. Good luck with your drops tonight for all the night players. Everything goes much smoother once you jump the welcome Caterpillar hurdle.

After my spending spree of gems on Alice I have had lots of luck collecting more gems, parade has been great for drops gotten 2 per float a few times. Not that I am in need still have 1300 but I wont knock back free gems. Due to my chests storage being full I have discarded 5 bronze chests so far just from character tasks...must be trying to get me to spend those gems dont normally collect that many chests from character tasks in 24hours lol
Happiness took a dip is down to 70% its not affecting drop rate thou.

Oh gosh! I cannot believe I'm in this position.

I have 670,000 magic. But got the prompt to open up the piece of land behind Thunder Mountain. I'll basically be back at zero. I regret farming rose bushes to earn Alien. That cost me almost 2 mil in magic. (This was before we knew how expensive everything was becoming!)

I'm also only at 44 gems after spending them all on the Alice Characters. What scares me though is that I used to get a game a few times a day to play to earn gems. Now those same games are offering me happiness. (Not happy about that!!!)

I'm farming hat stands for magic, but at this rate I have no idea how I'm going to continue the story line anytime soon!

I can foresee getting bored if I'm going to be spending months earning magic....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter