Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't know why you're hating on those birds. I currently have Snow White at level 19.

:sad::sad2::sad::sad2::sad::sad2::sad::sad2::sad::sad2::sad:

If I remember correctly, this happened to me once during an early timed event. And I almost didn't finish because of it. THIS is why I hate them so much. I really couldn't be sending more characters out to retrieve those vultures and I still don't have enough to welcome Snow. Thanks for putting up with my whining. In the greater scheme of things, this really doesn't matter. Much.

Question: leaving the country as my family is skipping Christmas, and I’ll have no access/highly limited access to WiFi. Anyone know if the advent calendar will remain available without that connection? I don’t know exactly what’s stored locally on my phone and what’s on their servers (I imagine I’ll get no more event chests since I won’t be able to participate in events, but that’s about all I know to expect)
I think you need internet connection to get the advent calendar each day, however, you really only need it once a day for a few minutes. For me, the prize usually pops up sometime between 11am - 4pm, so I often turn on the wifi midafternoon and give the game a couple minutes to "load" with the internet connection, wait for it to give me the prize, then turn off the wifi once ensuring there is no mini event that I need to trigger to start.

Snow White is now welcomed and doing her first task. Dopey and Happy are doing some Grumpy tasks, I have 10 of each item through chests that have dropped, will see how I go but not too worried if I don’t get him. The 20 gem bonus once welcoming SW was nice.

First battle against the queen you have to defeat her 21 times. You can use all 6 elves and snow white to make it an even 3 rounds. The task is 4 hours long.

By ‘using all 6’ are you implying you have Grumpy? cause otherwise he and Sleepy are still unavailable for most of us and that would make 5. Does Snow White fight her or no?

So, 4 days into the event now and I'm 7/15 Concertina tokens and 6/8 ear hats to get Bashful. I don't know if I'm actually being fast but just by reading how hard you've had it to get Snow White I get really nervous that I won't make it on time. On top of all the character I'd like the most would be the Queen.

By ‘using all 6’ are you implying you have Grumpy? cause otherwise he and Sleepy are still unavailable for most of us and that would make 5. Does Snow White fight her or no?
Yes sorry, I do have grumpy and Snow White does fight. After the 3 part dwarf task doc has a 2 hour task then the battle starts. Once its over you get another crow tapper and the prompt to welcome sleepy.

Clearly skipping ahead. Drop rates are drop rates, so there's no way one player could consistently be that far ahead of every other player on these boards in every single event :confused3
I thought this was a tip/help board. People like to know whats coming up. If it upsets you that much don't read or use some gems if being first is that important to you. What good are gems if you don't use them. This is a game. People can play how they want. Complaining about how someone plays a game is a little sad. Just my opinion.

I thought this was a tip/help board. People like to know whats coming up. If it upsets you that much don't read or use some gems if being first is that important to you. What good are gems if you don't use them. This is a game. People can play how they want. Complaining about how someone plays a game is a little sad. Just my opinion.
Who's upset? As you stated, people play how they want to play. I just can't see wasting money on gems to speed through tasks on these timed events. Speeding through tasks to reach the next milestone, only to have to wait around with the rest of us for the next part to begin in six days seems pointless. But hey, c'est la vie.

Who's upset? As you stated, people play how they want to play. I just can't see wasting money on gems to speed through tasks on these timed events. Speeding through tasks to reach the next milestone, only to have to wait around with the rest of us for the next part to begin in six days seems pointless. But hey, c'est la vie.
You seem to be or you would have just dropped it. I'm not trying to argue with you. You probably do things that would seem like a waste of money to me but what is a "waste" of money is different to everyone.

For all you Snow White lovers, I’m running the Princess Half Marathon in February and she is our featured princess! Look at that bling!! :smooth:

Same here. This will be the 3rd year my daughter and I are running the Princess Half Marathon. We are now deciding what are outfits will be. She will have me in a dress again. The first year we did role reversal. She was the dad King Triton and I was Ariel the daughter. It was The Little Mermaid themed. It was one of the best father/daughter weekends ever!!!!

IMG_20160221_093335.jpg

Ugh, Goofy tripped the Striking Gold event. Rewards in 2 days 23hrs are
1-5: 5 magic chests 4k ec
6-50: 3 magic chests 3k ec
51-100: 2 magic chests 2500 ec
101-200: 2 magic chests 2k ec
201-350: 2 magic chests 1750 ec
351-550: 1 magic chest 1500 ec
551-1000: 1 magic chest 1250 ec
1001-1500: 1 magic chest 1k ec
1501-2150: 1 magic chest 800 ec
2151-3000: 1 magic chest 600 ec

I'm down at 185 with 4 trophies :(

So my magical chest reward today yielded 3 red cards... talk about holding ones breath. It was 3 Grumpy ears, but can’t really complain about that. Makes me wonder if the keep adjusting the drop rates as the event progresses...

So to not compete right now, all I have to do is play without connecting through wifi or mobile data? Will I still keep all my earned EC? Snow took nearly every penny, so I'm concerned about losing the remainder.

I got an owl and 200 event currency out of the chest.
I've pretty much given up on Grumpy. I've used gems on a couple chests and hardly gotten any tokens. At least the drop rate on Snow White seems to have improved, I've got all the hats, just need 3 birds. Hoping to have her by the end of the day today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter