Disney Magic Kingdoms

In my iphone game, playing since the beginning & having everyone, I got 100 gems.

In the quest toward grumpy I started at 19 owls & 9 hats

7 chests got me

1 owl & a bench
2 ear hats
1 ear hat & a bench
1 owl, 200 EC, 1 ear hat
2 ear hats, 10 happiness
1 owl, 200 EC
1 owl, 100 EC

so total good stuff gained: 4 owls & 6 ear hats, bringing me to 23/60 & 15/40.

meh. good thing the gems were free!

Last edited:

I got Jack Sparrow. Very excited! I had been waiting on him until I had a surplus of gems....but every time I get a surplus, an event begins so I spend them in the event. He is the only character I didn't have yet. I have all the gem attractions already.

The only thing I would have loved more is Splash Mountain. A year and a half of gameplay has yet to yield me that!!

Getting Jack Sparrow pays me back for the gems I spent getting Grumpy. I spent about 450-500 of my gems gambling for his tokens and got him a couple of days ago.

1 Bashful token so far

62K EC
Doc Lvl 7
Dopey Lvl 4
Happy Lvl 6
Grumpy Lvl 4
Snow Lvl 5
Sneezy Lvl 6
Bashful Lvl 6

13th place in happiness event

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family and friends time.

Am I missing something? Everyone is at least level 5. I have completed all SW tasks except welcoming sleepy. And the queen is saying complete more SW quests now?

Am I missing something? Everyone is at least level 5. I have completed all SW tasks except welcoming sleepy. And the queen is saying complete more SW quests now?

I am at the same point - I assume it means you have to welcome Sleepy first as next step

I figured the same. Also wouldn’t be suprised if their are a few SW quests that need to be completed before we can start welcoming her. Hopefully there won’t be to many and/or require Sleepy to be a few levels higher.

Will have to fight the Queen again, too, before being able to welcome her. That'll likely take most of a whole day.

77526030e97a104e53cac27a7e39a5ed.jpg

8 days left in the event, I need 15000 for Sleepy, and then 10000 for Grumpy... and the Queen? Snow White was 20000, so I'm sure the Queen will cost even more... possibly 25000 or 30000 EC? OMG
Also, I haven't really been leveling up my characters. Doc is at 5, Sneezy and Bashful at 4, premium Happy and Dopey at 3, Snow White at 2... so yeah, I probably need to level a few of them for the 2nd battle...
I welcomed Snow White 5 days ago, and that completely drained my EC to near 0. The last 5 days I was able to build up 23000 EC, but that also includes winnings from the mini events.
So realistically speaking, my chance of getting all the characters is near ZERO. Grumpy I will surely get no matter what, and that leaves the Queen... I guess she is disposable then, yeah I don't really like her that much. I prefer her old witch lady look...

Last edited:
What levels does everyone think dwarves and snow need to be at for the 2nd battle? Is it usually level 6? I can’t remember.

77526030e97a104e53cac27a7e39a5ed.jpg

8 days left in the event, I need 15000 for Sleepy, and then 10000 for Grumpy... and the Queen? Snow White was 20000, so I'm sure the Queen will cost even more... possibly 25000 or 30000 EC? OMG
Also, I haven't really been leveling up my characters. Doc is at 5, Sneezy and Bashful at 4, premium Happy and Dopey at 3, Snow White at 2... so yeah, I probably need to level a few of them for the 2nd battle...
I welcomed Snow White 5 days ago, and that completely drained my EC to near 0. The last 5 days I was able to build up 23000 EC, but that also includes winnings from the mini events.
So realistically speaking, my chance of getting all the characters is near ZERO. Grumpy I will surely get no matter what, and that leaves the Queen... I guess she is disposable then, yeah I don't really like her that much. I prefer her old witch lady look...

I know a happy needs to be at 4 for his task to help with Sleepy (I know this because he was only at 2 for me - now at 3)

Event - highest level needed for 2nd battle (character at that level)

AIW: 5 (Mad Hatter)
Aladdin: 5 (Aladdin, Jasmine)
Lion King: 6 (Timon, Pumba)
B&TB: 3 (Beast, Cogsworth, Lumiere)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter