Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'll be honest, I don't know how doable the queen will be for me, let alone people who don't have happy and dopey. the good news; you fight the queen right after welcoming sleepy and he doesn't need to be past level 1 for the fight. he will need to be lvl 2 for a quest before welcoming her and that's easy enough. the bad news; a good 3 days worth of quests and fighting AFTER welcoming sleepy before you get the welcome the queen quest. This one seems like a real doozy.

I've skipped ahead on my second phone so here's how it goes after welcoming sleepy
fight with the queen; 16 fights at 4 hours each; 2 rounds if you have all 7 dwarves. sleepy can fight right away, I have all the rest at lvl 5 and they can fight. after that you get a quest for mickey and goofy for 4 hours, a quest from snow for 4 hours and then another 6 hour one for her, a quest for sleepy for 1 hour that needs him to be lvl 2 then you get the welcome the queen task!

the queen needs;
12 apples
9 heart boxes (epic)
9 the queen ear hats (epic)
25,000 EC
1 hour welcome

rather then making a super long post with the pics, here's a gallery of the screen shots i took

Thanks @Hope Loneheart ! Really appreciate the info.

I’ll be honest, looking at the screenshots you provided, it looks much better than I thought it might be. Like the fact that each have 3 4 hour quests, but requiring 2 characters will make it more complicated. 25K EC seems high, but I was fearing it would be more the last few days.

Seems a trait of queens, the task set up for Evil Queen reminds me a lot of the Queen Of Hearts. Will probably go all in after one item, max it out and send everyone after the other one.

Managed to collect all items for Sleepy except 2 ear hats. Decided to spend some elixers on silver chests. Had to buy 3 to get the remaining 2 hats. Just hit the welcome button for Sleepy!

I hope his tokens come quickly for everyone!

Just welcomed sleepy and Im starting the battle. Pretty good considering I didn't play most of the day. I lucked out and had a bunch of people already out for his stuff and got some in chests.

Managed to collect all items for Sleepy except 2 ear hats. Decided to spend some elixers on silver chests. Had to buy 3 to get the remaining 2 hats. Just hit the welcome button for Sleepy!

I hope his tokens come quickly for everyone!

doing ok - just need one more horn ...hopefully get enough to welcome home tonight

Trying to stay in top 3 for wish granting event - depending on where I am with Grumpy after that I might start buying magical chests to try t get him (at 33 owls and 15 hats)

Hey guys! I have been so busy with the Holiday, had crazy Christmas outfits party with my extended family yesterday (I won best outfit this year!) and wanted to spend quality time with my family today!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I am at 56K EC
Need 4 more ear hats for Sleepy

Bashful at 4
Doc at 5
Sneezy at 4
Dopey at 3
Happy at 1
Snow at 2
Grumpy at 2
All ready to level up when I have to

Sitting on 4th place in the wish event, 3rd is a whopping 16 ahead of me. Hopefully i can stay in tier 2 of rewards.

started welcoming sleepy properly now I've given up on welcoming grumpy. he's drop rate is just too damn low; I've opened hundreds of chests and have yet to get him outright

How many wishes granted on the top of your board? The one I'm on, top player just zoomed in from nowhere with 162, the previous leader is 124. i've been playing almost continuously until last night when I got a few hours sleep, and am in 5th. Hope those chests will give me the last ears I need for Grumpy, I have just enough currency for Grumpy, Sleepy and the Queen!

How many wishes granted on the top of your board? The one I'm on, top player just zoomed in from nowhere with 162, the previous leader is 124. i've been playing almost continuously until last night when I got a few hours sleep, and am in 5th. Hope those chests will give me the last ears I need for Grumpy, I have just enough currency for Grumpy, Sleepy and the Queen!

I didn’t start until 6-8 hours into wishes and didn't play much the first day, so my leaderboard is lower than usual. First has 107 and I’m currently 9th with 91. 11th has 83 so I have an outside chance at getting top 10. heading to bed soon, so my guess is I’ll finish short. Reality is, I’m happy in the top 50.

My Christmas Chest has given me Mike and Sulley To the Rescue Attraction. Monsters Inc is one of my favourite Pixar movies so I was happy with that.

So far I have all the flutes for Sleepy and yet no Hats??? Hoping I can welcome him tonight so I have send everyone out. I have Happy so hopefully that means one or two more drops today.

As for Grumpy, I have 47 Owls and 37 Hats. Yes, I have spend gems on the chests, as well as the ones given in the game (advent calendar + mini events) It's frustrating but I really want Grumpy. I hate they have given you benches and happiness. I really would have preferred that he was an outright purchase, even if he was 300 - 400 gems.

My top is at 101. I’m in 41st with 50. I waited a day to start. This is actually the highest I’ve been lol

Btw sleepys ears are not dropping very well for me!

Received my last set of ears when I got home last night. Found the green checkmark when I woke up this morning (two hours took place during 7 hours of sleep overnight), so when I woke up this morning I was able to start the first of two battles with the Queen.

I am currently in 9th with 55, first has 82. I still need one more hat for sleepy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter