Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ok, what’s the deal with the dots?

So I wanted to delete this but can’t. In editing I have found out we have about 7days to help Minnie find her umbrellas and collect prizes.

Leader board rewards are platinum chests and gems, so that’s pretty cool
Thank for the info! :)

Ok, what’s the deal with the dots?

So I wanted to delete this but can’t. In editing I have found out we have about 7days to help Minnie find her umbrellas and collect prizes.

Leader board rewards are platinum chests and gems, so that’s pretty cool

And it’s 10 umbrellas at a time. As always, I had a heck of a time finding the last one!

That sounds correct. Based on the timer in the calendar, a new day begins at midnight GMT (7 pm on the US east coast).
Mine is off, it let me collect the award for the 25th around 6/7 last night the 24th and for today, it says the 26th is available at the same time but it is going to still be the 25th where I am at.

I just got the update. I've been playing every day trying to get more characters' tokens collected, but I had 2 red Xs on the calendar and I'm on Day 1 for the streak.

Are the umbrellas every 4 hours? I accidently clicked on one right at 10 and haven't gotten another batch yet.
The drop rates for Hook are great(He is at level 4) the drop rates for Wendy are horrible(2 of each item so far)

FYI to those that were asking about GEMS drops and parade floats. I got 5 on Tuesday and 10 yesterday.

just updated, not getting anyway to get these new characters? I know i need to do more jungle book tasks for wendy and hook, but for peter it just says do more peter pan tasks! i take that i need to get wendy and hook to get peter? this means i need to raise 500,000 magic to unlock big thunder mountain!

Well I complained about the calendar and this is what they sent back

Players who logged in on 23.01. would have received their reward as part of the old Login Rewards system. The 'missed' day in the new calendar was included to showcase.
We wanted to include a missed day at the start of the calendar to show how this new feature works. Sorry if this caused any confusion!

Hope for your understanding and thank you for being our customer!

Insert eye roll

What does the "Turn off individual confirmation pop-up" window mean in the Busy Characters new function? I can't seem to figure out what checking it makes to it.

Since the new rewards calendar has a countdown on it, does that mean the new day starts at the same time every day?

Before it would move later and later depending on when I collected the reward. Eventually, it would pop up during the night, so I would have to wait until the next morning.

Just concerned about ‘missing’ a day, but if it starts at the same time every day regardless of when you collect; then that shouldn’t be a problem. Guess we will find out in a couple of hours!

Edit to add: I waited almost an hour after the timer would have run out. Collected the reward and the timer showed 23hrs 5 minutes. So it is the same time every day!

Not sure. I got 2 days the first day and then it counts down from 24 hours.

I just checked my game and found that after picking up Hook, I am down to 183 fake gems. After picking up the Jolly Roger, I am down to 361 fake elixirs. However, I also just checked my wallet and found that I have a real $14.99 in there.

That is amazing!! :rotfl:

What does the "Turn off individual confirmation pop-up" window mean in the Busy Characters new function? I can't seem to figure out what checking it makes to it.
I think it means that if you turn off the confirmation pop-up when you click on it to complete a task the game will not prompt you to say "are you sure you want to spend 5,083,389 gems to complete this 1 hour task".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter