Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just checked my game and found that after picking up Hook, I am down to 183 fake gems. After picking up the Jolly Roger, I am down to 361 fake elixirs. However, I also just checked my wallet and found that I have a real $14.99 in there.

Love it! Haha. Is Hook worth it for all those fake gems?

Not sure. I got 2 days the first day and then it counts down from 24 hours.

That’s what happened to me too. It appears it will be the same time each day - depending on your time zone. For me it’s 5:00pm. If I forget and collect at say 9:00pm, it should have a countdown from 20 hours.

Love it! Haha. Is Hook worth it for all those fake gems?
Can't really say yet. I had Snow White leveling up to 24, but was able to welcome him outright. By the time I collected the one elusive hook I needed to bring him to Level 2, I had already pulled the trigger on bringing Grumpy to 9, so I'm 3.5 hours away from getting Hook to 2. He had an initial 4-hour task of searching for Peter Pan, and after that I was able to start him off on Wendy's ear hats. So I haven't done much with the guy since I got him. But I'll say one thing... if you have extra gems, he's definitely worth the 500 before he's worth $15.

So if you buy the Jolly Roger with Elixer, the bundle goes away completely. I was hoping for a reduction to maybe $9.99 for Hook.

I just checked my game and found that after picking up Hook, I am down to 183 fake gems. After picking up the Jolly Roger, I am down to 361 fake elixirs. However, I also just checked my wallet and found that I have a real $14.99 in there.

Got to be a big awkward to walk around with 99 cents in coins in your wallet ... but at least it is legal tender!

Can't really say yet. I had Snow White leveling up to 24, but was able to welcome him outright. By the time I collected the one elusive hook I needed to bring him to Level 2, I had already pulled the trigger on bringing Grumpy to 9, so I'm 3.5 hours away from getting Hook to 2. He had an initial 4-hour task of searching for Peter Pan, and after that I was able to start him off on Wendy's ear hats. So I haven't done much with the guy since I got him. But I'll say one thing... if you have extra gems, he's definitely worth the 500 before he's worth $15.

Totally agree on that one. I'm not dropping $15 on this game at this point. Just haven't decided if I should spend the 500 gems on him. I did that for Jack Sparrow and he added nothing to my kingdom. He's a big disappointment. But I think it's going to take forever to get Wendy without Hook (and almost forever with him) so I'm definitely considering it. I've got Sleepy taking up that "level up" spot for the next 23 hours or so, and now it's just Grumpy I have to work on. That one is going to take a while since he's only at Level 8 and not even close to being ready to move to 9. Those drops are just really slow in my kingdom.

Another thing I'll have to spend elixirs on instead of buying platinum chests to get the elusive racetrack (yes I know it's now useless, but the collectionist in me can't help it).

Android update hasn't dropped yet, and if it doesn't drop till tomorrow, I wonder if android users will show 2 days missed instead of the 1 IOS users are showing for the daily calendar (per previous posts).

I'd love to know what the basis of those % calculations for the chests are. I've opened well over 100 platinum chests, most of them with no tokens available to get in them, trying for zootopia racetrack and I still don't have it. That seems like far less than the 2.86% they are stating.
I think I missed something, where are the percentages listed for chests? I got the racetrack early on, but still no splash mountain:worried:

What is the refresh rate for the Minnie umbrellas? Is it 4 or 5 hours? I know it’s not 2 or 3 (or at least in my game it’s not).

Have been playing everyday got prompt to update so did than then find out I have missed 3 days of items got to rewind yesterday 5 gems by watching a video not concerned about the magic day one and two more the reward for total days
On top of that I thought I was using magic to get platinum chests but was using elixirs so got some expensive decorations out of the 2 I bought

Can someone please point posts where park layouts are displayed? Can't seem to find any and I'm having trouble arranging my park, specially tomorrowland. BTW I really liked Alohaberrys Frontierland layout. Neat!

WOW Did the interns figure out your birthday and give you the special power to take Snow White up a whole extra 14 levels????? :upsidedow

The calendar is set to GMT so when it is midnight in England, the calendar rolls over a day. The local time will vary depending on where you are. The east coast US is 5 hours behind GMT so a new day in the Magic Kingdom game begins at 7pm on the east coast of the US.

Another update, another season of crashes. No calendar or dots this morning. I can crash my game at will by using the wheel on my mouse to scroll through the characters in the level up area. I am convinced that, in the windows environment, the game is larger than some machines (including mine) can support leading to crashes. This would explain the reluctance to add land. They are limiting game resource requirements. Characters can now go home to ease the computing requirements on the infrastructure beneath the game. This probably is and will be a real challenge for the developers and bad news for users.

Totally agree on that one. I'm not dropping $15 on this game at this point. Just haven't decided if I should spend the 500 gems on him. I did that for Jack Sparrow and he added nothing to my kingdom. He's a big disappointment. But I think it's going to take forever to get Wendy without Hook (and almost forever with him) so I'm definitely considering it. I've got Sleepy taking up that "level up" spot for the next 23 hours or so, and now it's just Grumpy I have to work on. That one is going to take a while since he's only at Level 8 and not even close to being ready to move to 9. Those drops are just really slow in my kingdom.

I think Jack was the only character in this game I've spent real money on, and never again. I can't think of a single time he's helped with anything other than the usual magic collected during tasks. I've actually had pretty good luck so far with the Wendy tokens, and I don't have Hook. Hopefully your drops will pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter