Disney Magic Kingdoms

So in 9 hours and 45 minutes, I'll be on a plane heading for Walt Disney World. Packed my miscellaneous stuff last night (Magic Band, trip-related cards, etc) and realized that these Magic Band packages are a massive waste of money and postage. Since I'm staying for at a different resort for each of my four nights, DVC treated this as four different reservations, which makes sense (which is nice, because I was able to order a Deluxe Dining plan for just one night, and then just pay cash for the rest of my meals as I see fit). I ordered 4 different bands (I now have one in each of the eight available colors), but am only packing one. I received four boxes, three of which could have fit two and one box was designed to fit three. I'm sure my local recycling plant will appreciate the waste...
View attachment 299352

I know this is way off topic, but you can decline magic bands. The other ones will work just fine. Since I doubt their algorithm does't account that you are going on so many trips, they just send it in ones and twos instead of a single big box. Would be nice. But probably not worth the time to implement.

Truthfully, I had no idea this one was at four hours, and I legitimately have no idea how many are available each time. By tomorrow, this Rock the Dots thing will have been going on for a full week. I haven't bothered checking the leaderboard even once, and don't much care where I wind up. I got the concession stand, so I'm fine. There isn't anything I need in the platinum chest, and even at 20 gems, that's not going to make a dent in my gem count. Sorry, Gameloft, this Rock the Dots thing sucks.

also, for them to push this as a big event and give it a special name, etc. - and literally all it is is a tapper event is a bit weak. At least give some task for Minnie or something on top of this

So I was looking at a previous post I made where on 10/1/17 I said the following in regards to what we wanted as a whole for the game:

Little Mermaid - Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle, King Triton, Ursula, Fletsom, Jetsom
Winnie the Pooh - Pooh, Piglet, Eyeore, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Christopher Robin
Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs - Snow White, Doc, Happy, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezey, Bashful, Sleepy, Charming, the Evil Queen
Robin Hood - Robin, Marion, Little Jon, Friar Tuck, King Richard, Sheriff of Nottingham
Alice in Wonderland - Alice, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Mad Hatter, March Hair
Duck Tales - Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewy, Louie, and Webby
Bambi - Bambi, Thumper, Flower
Pinocchio - Pinocchio, Gepeto, Cleo, Figero, Jiminey Cricket, Gideon, Fowl Fellow
Cinderella - add in Fairy Godmother, Lady Tramaine, Drizella, Anastasia, Jacq, Gus, and Lucifer
Peter Pan - add in Peter, Smee, Hook, Crocodile, Wendy, Michael, John, Nana
Toy Story - add in the Potato Heads and the Slinky Dog

That was 4 months ago, so in order to update my wishlist, I will say the following:
I'd still like added in SLOWLY, as PERMANENT STORY LINE:

Little Mermaid - Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle, King Triton, Ursula, Fletsom, Jetsom
Winnie the Pooh - Pooh, Piglet, Eyeore, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Christopher Robin <---- I want this one the MOST
Robin Hood - Robin, Marion, Little Jon, Friar Tuck, King Richard, Sheriff of Nottingham
<---tied with this one the MOST
Pinocchio - Pinocchio, Gepeto, Cleo, Figero, Jiminey Cricket, Gideon, Fowl Fellow
Cinderella - add in Fairy Godmother, Lady Tramaine, Drizella, Anastasia, Jacq, Gus, and Lucifer
Peter Pan - add in, Smee, Crocodile, Wendy, Michael, John, Nana

And while I'm putting wishes out there, I'd also like a permanent job!!!!

So after another 6 hours of collecting nothing for Wendy, I've decided that if I were an employer, Baloo and Bagheera would be fired for lack of productivity...nothing in the last 4 days.

"Fired"?Just send them off into the jungle....and wait about ten minutes before sending Shere Khan their way. Bonus points if you stick Mowgli masks on them before you do so.

I know this is way off topic, but you can decline magic bands. The other ones will work just fine. Since I doubt their algorithm does't account that you are going on so many trips, they just send it in ones and twos instead of a single big box. Would be nice. But probably not worth the time to implement.
Very aware, and normally I would. But with the new shape of the band, I wanted a full color set in my own name. Plus, Disney is making a mint off me this trip, so I am milking them for all I can.

So I was looking at a previous post I made where on 10/1/17 I said the following in regards to what we wanted as a whole for the game:

Winnie the Pooh - Pooh, Piglet, Eyeore, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Christopher Robin
Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs - Snow White, Doc, Happy, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezey, Bashful, Sleepy, Charming, the Evil Queen
Alice in Wonderland - Alice, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Mad Hatter, March Hair
Peter Pan - add in Peter, Smee, Hook, Crocodile, Wendy, Michael, John, Nana

That was 4 months ago, so in order to update my wishlist, I will say the following:
I'd still like added in SLOWLY, as PERMANENT STORY LINE:

Winnie the Pooh - Pooh, Piglet, Eyeore, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Christopher Robin <---- I want this one the MOST
<---tied with this one the MOST
Peter Pan - add in, Smee, Crocodile, Wendy, Michael, John, Nana

And while I'm putting wishes out there, I'd also like a permanent job!!!!
I would like to add Tarzan to that list! It is my favorite disney original! When I was a kid, I would wear the Jane costume all day and every day hahaha

Sending positive vibes your way for the game wishes and job wishes! I am on the hunt for a job in my field, along with the shadowing I have been doing as well!

I would like to add Tarzan to that list! It is my favorite disney original! When I was a kid, I would wear the Jane costume all day and every day hahaha

Sending positive vibes your way for the game wishes and job wishes! I am on the hunt for a job in my field, along with the shadowing I have been doing as well!
I hear you....my folks literally had to pry me out of my Sleeping Beauty dress!!!! Good luck on the job hunt. I'll be looking for a teaching job this summer once I've finished my classes.

So after another 6 hours of collecting nothing for Wendy, I've decided that if I were an employer, Baloo and Bagheera would be fired for lack of productivity...nothing in the last 4 days.
At least they have dropped 5 ears in a week it’s Tinkerbell and Mowgli have dropped zero of 35 blue balls of twine in same time frame

I’m at 25/14 and have just over 300 gems. I’m pretty alright with the slow progression for now. It’s allowing me the time to max out all my level 9 characters that I was convinced were never going to get rid of those exclamation points hanging over their heads.

So in 9 hours and 45 minutes, I'll be on a plane heading for Walt Disney World.

On an unrelated note, I’m going to animal kingdom tomorrow, so yay for a Disney day and there are perks to living in Florida.

To all the people who got the racetrack congrats, and I hope to have the same lunch with splash mountain.

Have a great time at WDW!!!:woohoo:

Supernova- you will have to tell us which of the 4 resorts you liked best.

AJGolden1013 - Here is hoping we get Splash SOON! Let us know how AK goes.

——————

My stats:
Hook -lvl 6, ready for 7
Wendy - all 35 yarn balls 20/35 hats

Wall-E/Eve - lvl 9, ready for 10

All Zootopia - ready for lvl 10

Mowgli/Bagheera - ready for 10
Shere Kahn - currently lvling to 9

March Hare/white rabbit/queen/caterpillar/cheshire - ready for 10

Sneezy/Dopey/Happy/Sleepy - lvl 8, ready for 9
Evil Queen - 1 chest away ftom being ready to lvl to 10
Snow White - many items needed to get her to lvl 10
Grumpy - need 6 owls and 17 ear hats to lvl him to 10

Have all the other characters at 10

Just received my platinum chest for Rock the Dots! The long awaited Splash......

was.....NOT in there. Antler topiary instead. Joy!

7.5 M magic
544 total days played
544 days with no Splash Mtn
This better be an awesome refurb!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter