Disney Magic Kingdoms

I bet he's all talk. He probably has the best park of all of us with all themes grouped together and every decoration placed perfectly. Wouldn't that be funny....
Um, excuse me there sir. My abomination of a layout is the stuff that migrains are made of. However, every time I try to post a picture it tells me that the image is too large. ***??

I have Wilderness Lodge in my house. Or at least "old" Wilderness Lodge. When they redid the rooms in 2005-2006, MouseSurplus handled the demolition, and then sold the furniture. Since my parents had just moved to Florida, I bought a suite of furniture on Ebay for $450 for like 15 pieces. It was their guest room furniture until we bought our house and moved it to Colorado.

If there are old timers that remember the old furniture, this is in my living room

disney-wilderness-lodge-armoire-entertainment_1_149e342666335d6469a8efc273643bbe.jpg

This is our bed, and bedroom lighting. I have the comforter but it's not currently on the bed, as it is showing its age now.

disneys-wilderness-lodge-resort_1_d0cf4d5155c47a8fa1d3d9249a3c429e.jpg

I am currently sitting in one of these chairs, with my laptop on the table. The standing lamp is in the living room.

P1010020.JPG

I have Wilderness Lodge in my house. Or at least "old" Wilderness Lodge. When they redid the rooms in 2005-2006, MouseSurplus handled the demolition, and then sold the furniture. Since my parents had just moved to Florida, I bought a suite of furniture on Ebay for $450 for like 15 pieces. It was their guest room furniture until we bought our house and moved it to Colorado.

If there are old timers that remember the old furniture, this is in my living room

disney-wilderness-lodge-armoire-entertainment_1_149e342666335d6469a8efc273643bbe.jpg

This is our bed, and bedroom lighting. I have the comforter but it's not currently on the bed, as it is showing its age now.

I am currently sitting in one of these chairs, with my laptop on the table. The standing lamp is in the living room.

P1010020.JPG
Wow. That is really cool. Seriously cool!!!!

What a deal! If I remember correctly, the original WL furniture was all made by Stickley, and their stuff ain’t cheap. Perfect for a Colorado house, too. I particularly love that armoire with the black scene on the doors.

P1010020.JPG
Neat! When I was house hunting, the one I fell in love with (but lost out on in the bidding process) had an entry welcome room with green carpet. I was going to decorate it in a rustic outdoors way, which would have worked perfectly with the property and rest of the estate. Intended to use bits and pieces of the Lodge. A busy of mine showed me a website for a company that manufactures replica rugs like the ones at the front doors of each resort. They look awesome, but I just think they would be weird to randomly have in my home. Would fit perfectly with your authentic furniture, though!

Last edited:
Had a great 24 hour timeframe for Wendy drops, that parade float keeps helping me out. Currently at 34 yarn balls and 29 ears! Grumpy leveled up to 10 and I was thinking since he is a "special" character maybe he would give a little something extra besides the 5 gems but no luck. How many and which characters did that at level 10? It seems like 2 or 3 characters gave you more than 5 gems but that was a long time ago. Donald maybe one of them?

Had a great 24 hour timeframe for Wendy drops, that parade float keeps helping me out. Currently at 34 yarn balls and 29 ears! Grumpy leveled up to 10 and I was thinking since he is a "special" character maybe he would give a little something extra besides the 5 gems but no luck. How many and which characters did that at level 10? It seems like 2 or 3 characters gave you more than 5 gems but that was a long time ago. Donald maybe one of them?
Hamm is the only one I recall, think that was 20 gems. I was disappointed Grumpy didn't give anything more as well.

The last 3 “epic” draws i have received from chests have been mermaid statues. What I really want are more corona flags that everyone is raving about (sarcasm). On a related note, i welcomed minnie recently and was wondering whis next? Do the unlocks go somewhat in the same order as the attractions available for purchase? Example: rapunzels tower and donalds boat are still locked but auroras spinning wheel is available. Does this mean sleeping beauty next then tangled then donald ?

Wendy has 10 hours left of welcoming; I'll try to remember to update on here if any other characters are needed for quests, though I tend not be on here or playing as much once the weekend hits.

The last 3 “epic” draws i have received from chests have been mermaid statues. What I really want are more corona flags that everyone is raving about (sarcasm). On a related note, i welcomed minnie recently and was wondering whis next? Do the unlocks go somewhat in the same order as the attractions available for purchase? Example: rapunzels tower and donalds boat are still locked but auroras spinning wheel is available. Does this mean sleeping beauty next then tangled then donald ?

Its been so long I cant remember. Your assumption sounds correct, though I am not entirely sure. Someone else may be able to confirm, otherwise that little thing called the internet may offer you some answers :)

Wendy has 10 hours left of welcoming; I'll try to remember to update on here if any other characters are needed for quests, though I tend not be on here or playing as much once the weekend hits.

Congratulations that is awesome, you will probably finish Peter Pan while we are all still waiting to welcome Wendy.

My Wendy drops are SO bad, Hook will be maxed out at 10 before I welcome her. [Hook is at 8 half way to 9 now]

My drops have been horrible too, although I haven't purchased Hook.
Currently at 21/20 potions 17/35 yarn 12/35 ears.
As for all my other Characters
Evil Queen is 18/20 heart boxes 18/20 ears
Grumpy is 20/20 owls 6/20 ears
35 of the 80 apples required for them both to go to 10.
Shere Khan needs 1 more Hat to go to 9 edit: got it, leveling to 9
Alien 0/20 claws 8/20 ears to go to 10, have given up with Alien collecting for Wendy as no drops for 2 days from him, so he is back on his own task.
I managed to get everyone else to 10 so that feels good.
Having 781 gems and 9.5million magic will have me prepared for what comes next.

Last edited:

P1010020.JPG

Nice, that is really awesome and a bargin too

Congrats!!! It's taking forever. But it's nice not to be rushed. Let us know what happens next.

Checking in from the Beach Club at WDW.

Grumpy - 3 hats for Level 10
Queen - 4 hats for Level 10
Hook - currently on his way to Level 8
Wendy - 2 yarn balls and 3 hats from welcoming her

Still have 2 days left until I head home. Would be nice to welcome Wendy while at WDW!!

Last edited:
My Wendy drops are SO bad, Hook will be maxed out at 10 before I welcome her. [Hook is at 8 half way to 9 now]

Seriously! Its crazy how everyone's drops are so different. I have all available characters going around the clock (have a stupid cold so only sleeping 3 hours a day) and I still only have 11/35 yarn, but 32/35 ears for Wendy. Hook is almost at level 7. Averaging 1 yarn a day, if that, means I won't get Wendy till March.

Congratulations that is awesome, you will probably finish Peter Pan while we are all still waiting to welcome Wendy.

Congrats!!! It's taking forever. But it's nice not to be rushed. Let us know what happens next.
I had really good luck on drops, but I'll be much slower from here on out. Wendy has a solo 4-hour task initially, and I guess if I'm still up at 2am I'll see what happens next.

Seriously! Its crazy how everyone's drops are so different. I have all available characters going around the clock (have a stupid cold so only sleeping 3 hours a day) and I still only have 11/35 yarn, but 32/35 ears for Wendy. Hook is almost at level 7. Averaging 1 yarn a day, if that, means I won't get Wendy till March.

I know what you mean. I have all my other characters at L10, everyone who can possibly look for the items out looking all the time, happiness at 99% etc. And I'm still not getting much. I think I got ONE needle & thread today and nothing else at all. Painfully slow, but still just happy that I can take my time and don't feel the artificial stress from a dumb timed event. Games are suppose to be fun, not stressful, and this is still so much better than any timed event.

Here's where I'm at tonight:

Grumpy - Level 9, needs 3 more ear hats
Hook - Level 7, needs 5 hooks
Wendy - needs 4 needle & thread and 8 more ear hats

My drops sped up a little over the last 2 days. I have 29 yarn balls and 26 ears. My Hook will be at 8 tomorrow. Slow and steady I guess. Hope you feel better!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter