Disney Magic Kingdoms

My favourite Disney hotel! Hope it’s still good! Good luck with Wendy - I still have to get 6 n&t for her. Aiming for Easter now
Not a fan of this place. First time here and probably last. Good to hear that your experience had been better at least.

I feel like the Grumpy business from Snow White may have backfired on the developers, at least for me. I WAS a character completist. But not having grumpy. . .has not affected my life or gameplay. . .so I’m looking at a Captain Hook “deal” going, meh, do I NEED Captain Hook that bad? Maybe when I have the gems built back up I’ll get him.

Was back from WDW yesterday, but in desperate need of recovery, so today....

First of all, Animal Kingdom was AMAZING, every day at Disney is amazing. We made it over to Pandora and did the Na'vi River Ride, which was VERY slow, but I did enjoy. VERY CALM, but SO BEAUTIFUL. Did Flight of the Avatar, and while that was good, it's not good for people like me, who have vertigo at times, or motion sickness. If asked to do it with friends or family I would go again, but if I don't do it any more, I'm not going to be upset about it. And we saw Rivers of Light. That was beautiful. Not has intense as Illuminations. Wonderful show though. Those things were all new to us. The rest of the time, we did what we wanted, and it was a nice day. I had my Mickey Pop, because you MUST have one of those every time you go to Disney, and we had lunch at the Tuskar House, so I got my photo with Safari Mickey and Safari Daisy, and if someone tells me how I will attache photos. For those who are not aware, Goofy and Donald are also at Tuskar House, but we had to leave before they came round to our table, so I missed my shot with them.

On to the game portion:

Merlin - Level 2 - I want them to come up with another thing for him. I don't know what it could be, but I'd like another level for him.
Mickey & Friends - Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pete, Chip, Dale - all 10
Toy Story - Zurg, Jesse, Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Ham, Sarge, Rex, Bullseye - all 10
Toy Alien - collecting for 7 - I use him for Wendy Items and those drop rates STINK so I don't see him leveling up anytime soon
Cinderella - Cinderella & Charming - all 10
Peter Pan - Tink - at 10
- Hook - will be at 6 by day's end
- Wendy - I need 13 balls of yarn & 8 hats
- Peter - ?????
Pirates of the Caribbean - Elizabeth, Jack, Will - all at 6 (does anyone know why it stopped at 6? That seems strange to me)
Monsters Inc - Mike, Sulley, Boo, Roz, Celia Mae, Randall - all 10
Wall-E - Wall-E & Eve - all 10
Tangled - Mother Gothel, Flynn, Rapunzel, Maximus - all 10
Sleeping Beauty - Aurora, Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather - all 10
Zootopia - Judy, Nick, Chief Bogo, Flash - all 10
Jungle Book - Bagheera, Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie - all 10
- Shere Khan - collecting for 9
Incredibles - Dash, Mrs., Mr., Violet, Frozone, Syndrome - all 10
Nightmare Before Christmas - Zero, Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie - all 10
Frozen - Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Hans, Kristof, Sven - all 10
Mula - Li Shang, Mulan, Mushu - all 10
Beauty and the Beast - Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Gaston - all 10
Lion King - Zazu, Nala, Simba, Rafiki, Scar, Timon, Pumba - all 10
Aladdin - Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Carpet, Jafar, Iago, Genie - all 10
Alice in Wonderland - Alice, Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, Caterpillar, Cheshire Cat - all 10
- Queen of Hearts - collecting for 10
Snow White - Bashful, Doc, Sneezy, Dopey, Happy, Snow White - all 10
- Evil Queen - collecting for 8
- Grumpy - collecting for 10
- Sleepy - collecting for 10

111 Total Characters available, I have 109, I'm working on 10 and 11 which are Wendy and Peter. I STILL wish for Duck Tales and Winnie the Pooh, but not for a while, I want to finish up all the ones I have now before adding in new people

First of all, Animal Kingdom was AMAZING, every day at Disney is amazing. We made it over to Pandora and did the Na'vi River Ride, which was VERY slow, but I did enjoy. VERY CALM, but SO BEAUTIFUL. Did Flight of the Avatar, and while that was good, it's not good for people like me, who have vertigo at times, or motion sickness. If asked to do it with friends or family I would go again, but if I don't do it any more, I'm not going to be upset about it. And we saw Rivers of Light. That was beautiful. Not has intense as Illuminations. Wonderful show though. Those things were all new to us. The rest of the time, we did what we wanted, and it was a nice day. I had my Mickey Pop, because you MUST have one of those every time you go to Disney, and we had lunch at the Tuskar House, so I got my photo with Safari Mickey and Safari Daisy, and if someone tells me how I will attache photos. For those who are not aware, Goofy and Donald are also at Tuskar House, but we had to leave before they came round to our table, so I missed my shot with them.

On to the game portion:

Merlin - Level 2 - I want them to come up with another thing for him. I don't know what it could be, but I'd like another level for him.
Mickey & Friends - Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pete, Chip, Dale - all 10
Toy Story - Zurg, Jesse, Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Ham, Sarge, Rex, Bullseye - all 10
Toy Alien - collecting for 7 - I use him for Wendy Items and those drop rates STINK so I don't see him leveling up anytime soon
Cinderella - Cinderella & Charming - all 10
Peter Pan - Tink - at 10
- Hook - will be at 6 by day's end
- Wendy - I need 13 balls of yarn & 8 hats
- Peter - ?????
Pirates of the Caribbean - Elizabeth, Jack, Will - all at 6 (does anyone know why it stopped at 6? That seems strange to me)
Monsters Inc - Mike, Sulley, Boo, Roz, Celia Mae, Randall - all 10
Wall-E - Wall-E & Eve - all 10
Tangled - Mother Gothel, Flynn, Rapunzel, Maximus - all 10
Sleeping Beauty - Aurora, Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather - all 10
Zootopia - Judy, Nick, Chief Bogo, Flash - all 10
Jungle Book - Bagheera, Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie - all 10
- Shere Khan - collecting for 9
Incredibles - Dash, Mrs., Mr., Violet, Frozone, Syndrome - all 10
Nightmare Before Christmas - Zero, Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie - all 10
Frozen - Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Hans, Kristof, Sven - all 10
Mula - Li Shang, Mulan, Mushu - all 10
Beauty and the Beast - Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Gaston - all 10
Lion King - Zazu, Nala, Simba, Rafiki, Scar, Timon, Pumba - all 10
Aladdin - Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Carpet, Jafar, Iago, Genie - all 10
Alice in Wonderland - Alice, Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, Caterpillar, Cheshire Cat - all 10
- Queen of Hearts - collecting for 10
Snow White - Bashful, Doc, Sneezy, Dopey, Happy, Snow White - all 10
- Evil Queen - collecting for 8
- Grumpy - collecting for 10
- Sleepy - collecting for 10

111 Total Characters available, I have 109, I'm working on 10 and 11 which are Wendy and Peter. I STILL wish for Duck Tales and Winnie the Pooh, but not for a while, I want to finish up all the ones I have now before adding in new people
Thx for the info on Animal Kingdom. I haven't been out there since they added all the new stuff. Can't wait to go back!!!

12-hour build of Peter Pan's flight after Wendy's task.
After Peter Pan's Flight is done, Wendy has a solo 8-hour mission. It appears at level 1 she has a 1-hour quest for the little jar things, and I think once Peter Pan's Flight is built (and she is level 2?) she has a 2-hour quest at least for Captain's Hooks; I am full on his hats right now so can't see if Wendy's 2-hour quest also gets those.

I have Wilderness Lodge in my house. Or at least "old" Wilderness Lodge. When they redid the rooms in 2005-2006, MouseSurplus handled the demolition, and then sold the furniture. Since my parents had just moved to Florida, I bought a suite of furniture on Ebay for $450 for like 15 pieces.

You win for best Disney fan in my book! How awesome to have all thise nostalgic pieces of Disney.....and ar such an amazing price!! Looooove it!

Currently sitting waiting for my Crystal Palace breakfast reservation, and got my last yarn ball. One hat away from welcoming Wendy. And just three hats each for Grumpy and the Queen to get to 10. C'mon Magic Kingdom luck......

Hope you get Wendy while you are there. Surely the luck if the kingdom will be with you. Crystal Palace breakfast is a tradition for my family every trip! Have a great MK day!!

And I enjoy hearing your take on each resort. We love the Poly, though. We are trying BLT for the first time in June (after several nights in a townhouse offsite). 2 nights MK view at BLT. I am afraid we will be wishing for Poly, though.

First of all, Animal Kingdom was AMAZING, every day at Disney is amazing. We made it over to Pandora and did the Na'vi River Ride, which was VERY slow, but I did enjoy. VERY CALM, but SO BEAUTIFUL. Did Flight of the Avatar, and while that was good, it's not good for people like me, who have vertigo at times, or motion sickness. If asked to do it with friends or family I would go again, but if I don't do it any more, I'm not going to be upset about it. And we saw Rivers of Light. That was beautiful. Not has intense as Illuminations. Wonderful show though. Those things were all new to us. The rest of the time, we did what we wanted, and it was a nice day. I had my Mickey Pop, because you MUST have one of those every time you go to Disney, and we had lunch at the Tuskar House, so I got my photo with Safari Mickey and Safari Daisy, and if someone tells me how I will attache photos. For those who are not aware, Goofy and Donald are also at Tuskar House, but we had to leave before they came round to our table, so I missed my shot...

Hooray for AK. Thanks for reporting about your time there. I agree with your take on Pandora. I also have vertigo issues. Thankfully, FoP did not affect it, though. I had an anti-nausea patch Rx b/c we tried Universal for the first time last trip so I wore it to AK just in case. None of the other Disney rides bother me. So I didn’t wear it for any other Disney park.

@AJGolden - I agree about Pandora. We thought it was pretty cool. I really liked the slow river ride. I get motion sick pretty easily, so I passed on FoP. My DD thought it was a game changer and the best ride she's ever been on. She went on it 4 times. My DH tried it once with her, had to close his eyes, and left feeling really queasy. That was his only time on it. But for those that can "stomach" it I hear it's amazing. Glad you had a good day at AK - I know some people who don't like it, but I think it's an amazing park. :goodvibes:

I was disappointed by Its A Small Pandora After All. The visuals are nice but it has no story to it. You get off that boat with no greater understanding of Avatar than when you got on. Flight of Passage, on the other hand, is now the best ride in WDW.

To those who want to post photos or screenhots, unless they were taken as smaller mb.... You may need to convert them them to be smaller. I would love to see some of your WDW highlights, @AJGolden . And @supernova , do a screencast video.... Much better than a dozen single pics.:cheer2:

Happy day everyone! PS Santa Cruz, CA weather is like Summer! 76F and climbing.

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time! Except for the heat I love Animal Kingdom! We went in June and since I never sleep well the first night I’m away from home, I decided to closed out AK which had Pandora EMH until 1am. Brought my camera and tripod and just enjoyed taking nighttime pictures of Pandora/AK. :thumbsup2 I was able to walk right on to Na'vi River Ride about 1/2 hours before closing. Only had 3 people in front of me, so it took me longer to walk thru the que, than line took.

Also glad you enjoyed River of Lights. I feel like it’s really gotten a bad rap. I enjoyed it much better than Illuminations, but think viewing locations might have played a part in that. My SIL was so proud of the “great spot” she found for Illiminations and I was lucky enough to have a tree abstuct my view for most of the show. :rotfl2:For River of Lights, I had my camera again and asked the greeter/usher for a good spot to shoot photos/videos and she placed me in the front roll in a wheelchair accessible spot. It worked out incredibly, because I didn’t have anyone in front, or the sides of me, and I had a nice area I could move around in!

Well, this worked out rather nicely. I am up here on the TTA, clearing check marks, and all at once I collected for Grumpy, the Queen, AND Wendy. Time to welcome one and then bring the other two to 10!!!!! Turned out to be quite the ride

Last edited:
Well, this worked out rather nicely. I am up here on the TTA, clearing marks, and all at once I collected for Grumpy, the Queen, AND Wendy. Time to welcome one and then bring the other two to 10!!!!! Turned out to be quite the ride

My bad, but when I searched what "TTA" is.... and it's not something I can post here, I felt pretty sure it's not what you meant.... Translate please??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter