Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally found some characters who cared enough to free these birds. Just got enough rope? And weed killer to break my first bird free and claim my chest. Here goes......

OH wait....now I realize i have to drum up enough enthusiasm to free 4 more birds to get that chest. Ok here we go!

I'm thinking as soon as I've welcomed Pan and Lvled him up enough to get the last attraction I'll focus on this dumb event. Going to aim for the chest to see if it can possibly drop Grumpy, as he's the only character I don't have. Not sure if I really want to do the offline trick as I would loose out on 4 gems a day (playing with 2 phones) so I might only stay offline for a day or two.

here's my progress with Pan so far. I've become too impatient to force every task to drop so I've been doing two tasks at a time (one time it took two hours of reloading to get a token to drop when I was doing them one at a time)
Screenshot_20180209-212144.png

@Hope Loneheart Very Impressive! :thumbsup2

I just was able to start welcoming Peter Pan right now. How have you been able to collect so many items? Have your drop rates Ben that good? I’ve got Wendy at level 3 and Hook is ready to max, but not in a rush to do it since he can collect items.

As far as the dumb event goes, I don’t care where I end up ranking but gonna take advantage of the 2h jobs, more for the Magic than the items. As long as I get the progression gems I’ll be happy and if a stand it’s a nice bonus.

@Hope Loneheart Very Impressive! :thumbsup2

I just was able to start welcoming Peter Pan right now. How have you been able to collect so many items? Have your drop rates Ben that good? I’ve got Wendy at level 3 and Hook is ready to max, but not in a rush to do it since he can collect items.

As far as the dumb event goes, I don’t care where I end up ranking but gonna take advantage of the 2h jobs, more for the Magic than the items. As long as I get the progression gems I’ll be happy and if a stand it’s a nice bonus.
I still have the game on my old phone so when there's a character with epic or legendary tokens I can go back and forth on the phones and load the cloud save, and keep ending a task for a drop until I get the token, save the game and move on to the next task. I've also got Wendy at lvl 3, ready for 4 and hook at 8 ready for 9 but I'm not lvling them until Pan is ready to go so I don't have any overlapping token drops

Still working on welcoming Wendy, 25/35 needle and thread and 33/35 ear hats. Granted, I spent most of my day shoveling about 8 inches of snow...Wendy had to wait.
I’m sorry about the snow....Wendy is a .... well I can’t use that word here, but she is.

I hear ya. Starting a new job Monday so gametime for me will be greatly reduced.

Congrats on the job

For me personally, I don’t care about the tapper event, since really only Mickey and Woody get the bags. I’ll play along and see how far I get but I’m not knocking myself out for it. It’s not worth it.

Opened the legendary chest this morning...got Minnie's lunar costume. Chest aside,no more of this event for me. It just takes too long to get the stuff.

I'm thinking as soon as I've welcomed Pan and Lvled him up enough to get the last attraction I'll focus on this dumb event. Going to aim for the chest to see if it can possibly drop Grumpy, as he's the only character I don't have. Not sure if I really want to do the offline trick as I would loose out on 4 gems a day (playing with 2 phones) so I might only stay offline for a day or two.

here's my progress with Pan so far. I've become too impatient to force every task to drop so I've been doing two tasks at a time (one time it took two hours of reloading to get a token to drop when I was doing them one at a time)
View attachment 301326

Thanks for posting this!

Opened the legendary chest this morning...got Minnie's lunar costume. Chest aside,no more of this event for me. It just takes too long to get the stuff.
Yeah i just unlocked my hard earned legendary chest to receive 3 common items.....well that was exciting. At least now mickey can celebrate the lunar festival in his new outfit but i think i might go back to concentrating on leveling up my characters and help free those poor birds in a more leisurely manner. I really think theres enough room between those “cage bars” for these birds to fly out without help. Lazy birds....

I’m sorry about the snow....Wendy is a .... well I can’t use that word here, but she is.
It's okay, we got another inch today and will be getting another 4-6 tomorrow. That groundhog wasn't playing around haha.
I completely agree about Wendy...

Seems like you can collect up to 10 bags/ropes.

I’m actually up to 16 ropes and not sure if that’s even the limit.

This mini event, or whatever it is, is so worthless and messed up. The fact that there are only 2 (3 if you by Chip and Dales lunar outfits) 2h jobs for the bags compared to 6 (?) 1h jobs for the rope is just to out of wack. What advantage do the Linar costumes really give you? Sure it’s a 1h job for the bags BUT requires both Chip and Dale. So at best that lets you collect 6-8 vines a day. So not worth the time and effort.

I’m actually up to 16 ropes and not sure if that’s even the limit.

This mini event, or whatever it is, is so worthless and messed up. The fact that there are only 2 (3 if you by Chip and Dales lunar outfits) 2h jobs for the bags compared to 6 (?) 1h jobs for the rope is just to out of wack. What advantage do the Linar costumes really give you? Sure it’s a 1h job for the bags BUT requires both Chip and Dale. So at best that lets you collect 6-8 vines a day. So not worth the time and effort.

Interesting. I was up to 10 ropes and the characters who collect them were no longer showing them as available to collect. Maybe it was a glitch, or maybe I am just losing my mind.

It's okay, we got another inch today and will be getting another 4-6 tomorrow. That groundhog wasn't playing around haha.
I completely agree about Wendy...

Yikes saw u guys were getting hammered with snow! Saw a pic from a satellite in space and couldn’t even see Michigan or the Great Lakes hardly. We got about 3 inches here in Ohio where I’m at. Stayed north of us.

Only in the event for the milestone gems, after that the leader boards get blown up by anyone who bought the chip & dale lunar outfits. the sapphire chest is very tempting, but gambling 120 gems trying to get those top 5 spots.

Yeah... looks like this is a “Mickey’s Lunar Costume” chest.

Edit: the screenshot is the odds of getting Mickey’s Lunar Cpstume from a Mulan legendary chest - at over 99% for me! Yikes!!

Attachments

• C1C4B740-1F1F-485A-BB4D-76AADB653DDB.png
    C1C4B740-1F1F-485A-BB4D-76AADB653DDB.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter