Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ive been absent from here and the game for sometime, I received the heartbreaking news that my Dad unexpectedly passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Please accept my condolences as well.

I lost my Mom at the beginning of April in 2015. So this game came out around the 1 year anniversary of her final days. Some days all you really want to do is mindlessly tap a colorful screen with characters you like (but not tapper events, that is too annoying). At least it lets your brain take a few moments "off" so you can better concentrate on the strange and unexpected path forward.

Here's the BIG reward prizes for the Livestream. Don't get too excited.

PRIZES:
Grand Prize:Ten (10 ) Grand Prize winners will be each awarded Three (3) Platinum chests (in-game asset) to be used in the game Disney Magic Kingdom. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is Five Dollars and Forty Cents (US$ 5.40).

http://mkt-web.gameloft.com/static/3533174c70ee7d5ce8cb34315c3d6b3a.pdf

Okay, so for me personally, my feeling is "Eh, I'm not missing much" I would very much just like to get more info on the game, so that's why I'll be tuning in, if I'm free. My mom is having oral surgery and may need some assistance with driving and such.

Here's the BIG reward prizes for the Livestream. Don't get too excited.

PRIZES:
Grand Prize:Ten (10 ) Grand Prize winners will be each awarded Three (3) Platinum chests (in-game asset) to be used in the game Disney Magic Kingdom. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is Five Dollars and Forty Cents (US$ 5.40).

http://mkt-web.gameloft.com/static/3533174c70ee7d5ce8cb34315c3d6b3a.pdf

I have never yet managed to actually follow a livestream, we just don't seem to have enough bandwidth or something. So much as I would love 3 platinum chests..... sigh

Okay, so for me personally, my feeling is "Eh, I'm not missing much" I would very much just like to get more info on the game, so that's why I'll be tuning in, if I'm free. My mom is having oral surgery and may need some assistance with driving and such.
Don't feel too compelled. Give it two minutes and all of the information will be here. One minute's worth of reading vs. an hour of watching a live stream? Yeah, I'll just wait for a recap.

Don't feel too compelled. Give it two minutes and all of the information will be here. One minute's worth of reading vs. an hour of watching a live stream? Yeah, I'll just wait for a recap.

Yep. It helps that I don't see the platinum chests are a decent reward. I'm sure I'd just get something from Corona or one of those tiny little plants anyway.

Here's a question,probably not many people remember this from the SWATSD livestream.

In the livestream,they said that if you look in the window of Snow White's Scary Adventure,you'd be able to see something. Pertaining to video of the actual ride on YouTube,this is supposedly Queen Grimhilde standing in the window and shutting the curtains. Has anyone actually seen that in game?Because I sure haven't.

YES!!!!!!!! We have all been waiting ever-so-patiently for their impending return, and now we'll get our shot.... BROOM TAPPER EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my first thought too. :rotfl:

Here's a question,probably not many people remember this from the SWATSD livestream.

In the livestream,they said that if you look in the window of Snow White's Scary Adventure,you'd be able to see something. Pertaining to video of the actual ride on YouTube,this is supposedly Queen Grimhilde standing in the window and shutting the curtains. Has anyone actually seen that in game?Because I sure haven't.

I remember them saying that, and I've looked for her (is that her name? I had no idea) but I have never seen her.

Wait, wait. Are you implying that there are other things in platinum chests besides those items??

Why yes, I guess I am. I mean, there's that lovely antler topiary and also the musical fountain. Don't forget those treasures. :rolleyes:

It would make sense, because that's how it is on the ride itself. I never bother watching those silly livestreams, so I didn't hear that. But I have checked myself just based on the ride, and I haven't seen anything other than the green glow. They really dropped the ball with that update... the mine train ride doesn't move.

Won't be making the livestream like I thought. The temp agency called me today and is setting me up with a long term temp job (yay steady money), for the foreseeable future. So I will have to catch the details of the livestream later on. Here's hoping for good information and a fun update, and what I REALLY REALLY hope is an expansion of the Cinderella character section!

Ive been absent from here and the game for sometime, I received the heartbreaking news that my Dad unexpectedly passed away peacefully in his sleep.

You guys are all doing amazing in the Peter Pan quests, for me I am still to welcome Wendy, after a long time away from the game my happiness dropped dramatically so I am working on trying to get it back up so I can have my drops back, after 3 days of playing again still no drops. Yet in perspective it is just a game after all, a distraction from our reality when we need it, my reality right now is the days of my OCD gaming is no longer a priority.

I am so sorry to hear. That just sucks.

0f236d5a6c2cf93ec43e2057a4a2f9da.jpg

something really odd just happened... when loading up my game just now the intro animation started playing and I started at be beginning of the game. the really odd thing about this is that it was still my game; the user ID was the same as apposed to other times when I had to reset my game to fix issues and it made a new game with a new user ID. once the game fully loaded it gave me a tonne of wishes, gems and chests for watching videos (as it was the same user ID it registered them at watched but not redeemed) but suddenly having over 360 chests to open crashes the game before I can try and re-syne it....
so I pulled out my old phone and was able to pull the last save off the cloud from after I can my parde this morning, made a new save and was able to get that one onto my main phone.

Finally go to pull the trigger on welcoming Peter Pan. By 8:15 tomorrow morning, I'll be ready to start working with him. Somehow I doubt I'll have enough tokens to immediately start leveling to 2. Not the way these drops have been going.

Congrats on getting him!!!

As for having him ready for Level 2, I didn't. It took a few days, and by then he had run out of quests and was sitting around doing nothing along with Wendy. Once I was finally able to level him up he could continue on his journey. Until now, when he needs to be Level 3 for the next quest and of course I'm not even close to having the items needed for that. I suspect it's going to be slow all the way to L10 if he ever gets there.

Random but I love when playing the game and a good Disney song starts to play. Just heard one of my favs “so this is love” from Cinderella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter