• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just passed 9, I'm coming! I'm gonna get there! It's gonna take me forever and you'll always be 11 MILLION ahead of me, but I am gonna get there!

Wow! I remember when you were "magic poor" a while back. Way to go! I'm at 26.8 right now so it would be nice if there was something fun they were "selling" so I could spend some of this magic on my kingdom.

Yes. 2 or 3 days of no chip drops for me. I broke down and spent some gems on Sanfrantokyo so I could also send the third group out. I'm now up to 5, but it's still slow. I've been keeping my Happiness at 90% or better in the Ecstatic range, and am making sure (not that I know if it makes a difference or not) to try and have the parade running during the collection when I can.
I am getting one every 5th task. Brutal.

Did everyone have trouble collecting the circuit board for Baymax? I have the one I got in the chest but I keep sending out Honey and Wasabi and they never get any. At this rate, I won't be getting Baymax in time before the event is over.

I've been trying for 18 hours and I currently have......0. And I have all the premium characters as well.

These last two data chips I need to welcome Baymax are killing me - I am 0-for-last 5 times of sending all 3 groups out. Been stuck on 8 chips since Thurs >:(

These last two data chips I need to welcome Baymax are killing me - I am 0-for-last 5 times of sending all 3 groups out. Been stuck on 8 chips since Thurs >:(

I gave up a couple of days ago and used some of my gems to finish Baymax. I had been stuck at 8/10 for days and I wanted a chance to get his other outfit. The laugh is I now have everything for his outfit except two more chips. But I do have Baymax so I am fine if I don’t get the outfit.

Good luck the chips seem to be so hard to get.

Well,wasn't all that invested in this event,honestly. When I found out it cost 10,000 to build Frederickson Grounds,that was it for me. It was hard enough to get Wasabi.

Specifically, the portal in the gate to Adventureland. It looks like they'll finally be opening it up. I haven't played since BH6 started, and it's been nice to have a break, but I might go back just to check it out!
Argh, I really wish they'd just open up the space already available before moving on to another portal. Yes, I'm into completion.

Argh, I really wish they'd just open up the space already available before moving on to another portal. Yes, I'm into completion.

That definitely makes sense, but I'm more excited for Adventureland than finishing off Fantasy/Frontierland because of the story. All the other lands opened up after defeating the previous lands villain, so it seemed very short-sighted of them to have both Gothel and Sher-Khan be defeated outside of Adventureland's gates without Adventureland opening. I'd love to see some kind of explanation but I'm sure it'll just be like "Hahaha, it was stronger magic here...you're welcome!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter