Disney Magic Kingdoms

Made the mistake of just leveling Eric to 2 bc I’m trying to get more EC on longer tasks so now his drops got in the way of leveling Ariel. Ugh!! Still trying to get her to level 2.

Just collected my 700th microbot and got to send all my BH6 home!

Does anyone have any level 9 characters that are ready to max, but waiting for the event to end before doing so? If so, how many? I’m currently sitting on 11 who are ready for level 10.

I'm a part of the zero mermaid costume fabrics club! Very frustrating. Hopefully I can get them before the event finishes and also if not, then hopefully I can afford the money it is to get the costume, because I really do want it.

Does anyone have any level 9 characters that are ready to max, but waiting for the event to end before doing so? If so, how many? I’m currently sitting on 11 who are ready for level 10.
I have 3 ready to go to lv 10 and 9 ready to go to lv 9. I didn't want to tie up the castle with 16hr tasks while LM was going on so those guys have been sitting at lv 8 almost the entire event.

I have 3 ready to go to lv 10 and 9 ready to go to lv 9. I didn't want to tie up the castle with 16hr tasks while LM was going on so those guys have been sitting at lv 8 almost the entire event.

Yeah, completely understand not wanting to tie anyone up on 16 hr tasks. I’ve been fairly strategic leveling up my level 8 characters this event. I would only start leveling mine between 4-6 pm if I know I wouldn’t have a tLM characters or a lower level character I could level that night. That way I’m able to level any of them the next morning.

Actually, I've been able to do a good job managing my upgrades during the event, so I don't have a stockpile waiting until the end of the event Except, all the LM characters who I haven't wanted to upgrade so their tokens don't interfere with Ariel and her tail.

In IOS,

Since I got the Ariel costume, I've started leveling LM characters again, starting with Flounder & Eric because they were the cheapest EC. Now, I'm doing Ursula.

Michael, Tia Dalma, Christopher Robin are all collecting for their next level.

John, Barbossa, Baymax and Wasabi are all at 9 collecting for 10. I have 191 out of the 200 microbots I need to finish them BH6, but I still need tokens for both Baymax and Wasabi (although he is down to 7 visors)

Will, Elizabeth, Hiro, Yokai, GoGo, Honey Lemon, Fred are done.

In Windows:

Baymax is ready for 8
Davy Jones is ready for 8

If I had more microbots: Go Go and Yokai would be ready for 10

Barbossa, Tia Dalma, Michael, John, Christopher Robin, Wasabi I've been able to upgrade them during the event so they are all working on tokens for their next level

Will, Elizabeth, Hiro, Honey Lemon, Fred are all done.

Welcomed Ursula on the iPad,spent 8 gems to speed up the process. Also FINALLY welcoming Bambi,that'll be done when I get up in the morning. Now I have to welcome Ursula in Windows,build her lair(another 15k,woe is me!)and then get the flowers for Ariel. I'm thinking I may just try to save up my gems for her,I don't care about her mermaid costume.

one more flower to get ariel...i just sent everyone out on their quest...hopefully i get one last flower four hours from now! We'll see if I'm able to get the costume!

Seriously cannot get Ariel’s last purse to drop. Even used gems speeding up tasks a few times and nothing. Ughhh!!!

Seriously cannot get Ariel’s last purse to drop. Even used gems speeding up tasks a few times and nothing. Ughhh!!!

Even though both her items are Epic, I've found the drop rate for her ear hats MUCH HIGHER than her purse since I’ve welcomed her. Think I’ve gotten 7 hats, 3 from radiant chests. Although I did have jobs sent out overnight. Got my final fabric this morning and think I’m 0/6 on purses today. :confused3

Anyone else, who has Ariel, notice a difference in drop rates between purses and ears?

Yeah, completely understand not wanting to tie anyone up on 16 hr tasks. I’ve been fairly strategic leveling up my level 8 characters this event. I would only start leveling mine between 4-6 pm if I know I wouldn’t have a tLM characters or a lower level character I could level that night. That way I’m able to level any of them the next morning.
Good idea. Just sent Hiro out at 5ish for his 16 hr level up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter