Disney Magic Kingdoms

So this is likely the last update from me for several days. We head for the "Land of the creepy Woody head" tomorrow. But if our wifi works properly, maybe I'll upload a few pictures.

I was expecting Yesss to unlock tomorrow, not today so that was a nice surprise. My Windows game dropped 9 wristbands, but only 1 hat so far. But half the tokens is better than my IOS game which I was able to check more frequently but have only received 6 tokens (4/2). Still need 1 piece of white fabric for Cindy's comfy costume in Windows, but I was glad the Aladdin quest line started already.

Little concerned to see the Niceland Tower bundle, and not the usual Premium character + Premium attraction bundle. So we'll see when Felix is unlocked what bundles are available.

But otherwise, I'm prepared as I can be in my Windows game for not being able to play it for a week.

Now I'm at 6 and 4 for Yesss. Got 2 more hats! I'm off to bed will see what happens tomorrow.

while i only have 2 earhats for Yesss i´m still first with 12 others in the leaderboard.seems everyone went to sleep.have to welcome flynn and randall now.at least the they don´t interfere with tokens of Yesss,ralph and spamley.was pretty stunned about the prize of maximus.575 gems!and i never heard about anything really useful he does in this game

Collected my last Yesss wristband this morning along with a dumbfounding 3 ear hats taking my total to 4.

Everyone else is ready for level 5 but holding until Yesss is at 2. Have 36k in EC so far. Not sure how that fares compared to others.

During the time wall I also managed to take 3 story line characters to 10, and at the next I should be able to get the last 3 BH6 to 10.

Collected my last Yesss wristband this morning along with a dumbfounding 3 ear hats taking my total to 4.

Everyone else is ready for level 5 but holding until Yesss is at 2. Have 36k in EC so far. Not sure how that fares compared to others.

During the time wall I also managed to take 3 story line characters to 10, and at the next I should be able to get the last 3 BH6 to 10.
Microbots are the old shells. Little Mermaid will be next for ya, and Ariel doesn't use magic to level up, she uses event currency. Needless to say, she will not be leveled up during this event.

Got my 10th bracelet this morning! .... but stil stuck on 3 hats and that is white having the Niceland Tower. See very unbalanced
I didn't have Niceland Tower. Thanks to your post I went and found out I could get it. Must have opened during that update last night. It showed up grey for me when I last looked and said 0 min. I have purchased it now but had to put away another attraction to find a spot for it.

1 Band and 6 Ears still needed.

Without Nice Tower still need 4 bracelets and 6 ears. Got the tower today so we'll see how it goes.

Everyone is ready to level up but I'm holding off until Yesss comes and is at level 2. Given the ridiculousness of the microbot and shell requirements post-event, I'm going to try to level everyone up as much as possible during the event.

Microbots are the old shells. Little Mermaid will be next for ya, and Ariel doesn't use magic to level up, she uses event currency. Needless to say, she will not be leveled up during this event.
And then it will be WiFi signals. The trend is forming and I don’t like it haha. The only upside is now we know so can farm the tokens proactively

I have all of the bracelets but only 3 ear hats. In other news, I have 281 gems so I might be able to get Felix! I really like him so I would like to get him. I’m thinking I should be able to because I can level up characters to get gems. I just don’t want to do ones that will mess with collecting items for the event

i have 24 of 28 characters ready to level up and it´s so tempting because i would b able to get calhoun soon.but i´m also afraid all kinds of tokens will then appear from everyone

Without Nice Tower still need 4 bracelets and 6 ears. Got the tower today so we'll see how it goes.

Everyone is ready to level up but I'm holding off until Yesss comes and is at level 2. Given the ridiculousness of the microbot and shell requirements post-event, I'm going to try to level everyone up as much as possible during the event.

Wifi requirements are much more reasonable now. 10 to get up to level 7. I actually prefer this to the previous tapping, which was already an improvement on the 2-for-1 process, it just got overwhelming to level up after the event. Now it’s a lot less lopsided than the old 2-for-1, doesn’t tie up as many characters (I just focus Calhoun on getting the virus trackers) and the leveling requirements won’t be crazy after the event.

My Yess tokens are still tied, but this time at 6/6. I don't get why the wristbands don't want to drop in my game, but I'll just have to wait them out I guess.

Lazy interns. We had the same Aladdin side plot a couple of events ago. And it's not that great of a plot. Just Al being whiny. :mad:

My update: Opened up the last plot in Tomorrowland in anticipation of the upcoming WIR attractions. Waiting on the last white fabric drop for Cindy's comfy outfit. Hopefully, I'll have it this evening and can finally clear that task.

WIR Characters:
Ralph ready for 5
Calhoun ready for 4
Spamley ready for 4
Yesss 8/10 bracelets, 1/10 hats

Of course, all of that will change once I trigger Cindy's outfit. Then I'll be short Wifi tokens.

Lazy interns. We had the same Aladdin side plot a couple of events ago. And it's not that great of a plot. Just Al being whiny. :mad:

My update: Opened up the last plot in Tomorrowland in anticipation of the upcoming WIR attractions. Waiting on the last white fabric drop for Cindy's comfy outfit. Hopefully, I'll have it this evening and can finally clear that task.

WIR Characters:
Ralph ready for 5
Calhoun ready for 4
Spamley ready for 4
Yesss 8/10 bracelets, 1/10 hats

Of course, all of that will change once I trigger Cindy's outfit. Then I'll be short Wifi tokens.
I guess it is a continuation of that plot, but I don't remember how it turned out. Needed a "Previously on Al can't manage street vendors..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter