Disney Magic Kingdoms

24 hours to clear the curse around the AT-AT. No wonder this event is 27 days long. With the mediocre reviews the new film is receiving, I wonder which of the two ends first, this event or the film's run in theaters.

Critic reviews aren't great but most regular people seem to love it. Some not so much but of people I have spoken with or read comments/reviews of seems like 90% love it

Critic reviews aren't great but most regular people seem to love it. Some not so much but of people I have spoken with or read comments/reviews of seems like 90% love it

Just got back from watching it right now and probably fall into the really liked it and the 3 out of 4 star range. Think I need to just let it sink an a little more and maybe a second viewing might help? Won’t get into any spoilers, but will say it kinda reminds me of Avengers End Games where they were trying to wrap up so many things making the movie really densely packed.

Just got back from watching it right now and probably fall into the really liked it and the 3 out of 4 star range. Think I need to just let it sink an a little more and maybe a second viewing might help? Won’t get into any spoilers, but will say it kinda reminds me of Avengers End Games where they were trying to wrap up so many things making the movie really densely packed.

I agree. I saw the movie yesterday and will see again to make sure I understand everything but I will not leak any spoilers. I agree on the Avengers reference.

I agree. I saw the movie yesterday and will see again to make sure I understand everything but I will not leak any spoilers. I agree on the Avengers reference.

So I’m curious, did you like it or not?

Yeah, I had to make sure I saw it early enough to avoid spoilers. Also will avoid spoilers, but really suprised with some of the really negative reviews I‘ve heard. Waited until I saw the movie before listening to any reviews, spoiler free or not.

Yeah, I had to make sure I saw it early enough to avoid spoilers. Also will avoid spoilers, but really suprised with some of the really negative reviews I‘ve heard. Waited until I saw the movie before listening to any reviews, spoiler free or not.

My husband and I are big Star Wars fans. We both liked it. We both want to see again, as you always miss stuff. Probably ranks with The Last Jedi. All are perfectly watchable, some better then others.

Yeah, the conflicting items thing is REALLY getting annoying. As is, it’s already way to tough to collect Coco items and now some of those same characters are also used for Star Wars! Also the ONE time I actually want the game to give me the common item and not the uncommon, it doesn’t. Now I have to wait 4 more hours to try getting Finns ear hat! 🤬

It gets worse. Just got the prompt to welcome Poe:
Only Goofy, Stormtrooper, and Sarge for his helmet
Only Finn, Stormtrooper, and Woody for his ear hat

So right now Goofy, Woody, and Sarge are the main characters in use to get tokens for C3PO, Finn, and now Poe simultaneously. With so many other characters available, the interns couldn't pick anyone else to help on each token along with the Star Wars characters to reduce overlap?

It gets worse. Just got the prompt to welcome Poe:
Only Goofy, Stormtrooper, and Sarge for his helmet
Only Finn, Stormtrooper, and Woody for his ear hat

So right now Goofy, Woody, and Sarge are the main characters in use to get tokens for C3PO, Finn, and now Poe simultaneously. With so many other characters available, the interns couldn't pick anyone else to help on each token along with the Star Wars characters to reduce overlap?
I am definitely frustrated with this. I need to upgrade C3PO so I can move on with opening the portal, but the only person I have to get his items are Woody. Woody is busy with Poe. I am saving my gems and do not have R2D2. In theory the 3PO ear hats are in chests but I keep getting arms. I have 7 of those and only need 2 for this upgrade. I feel like I might be further along with 3PO if I had been able to download the update on Tuesday but it was not available when I tried to check. Someone here said they mentioned update issues on facebook so I just had to wait.

Has anyone started the spider event yet? Just curious what the rewards are.

I am definitely frustrated with this. I need to upgrade C3PO so I can move on with opening the portal, but the only person I have to get his items are Woody. Woody is busy with Poe. I am saving my gems and do not have R2D2. In theory the 3PO ear hats are in chests but I keep getting arms. I have 7 of those and only need 2 for this upgrade. I feel like I might be further along with 3PO if I had been able to download the update on Tuesday but it was not available when I tried to check. Someone here said they mentioned update issues on facebook so I just had to wait.

Has anyone started the spider event yet? Just curious what the rewards are.

Rewards are Happiness, Event Points and Magic. Nothing important.

Once you welcome Poe, he has a 2 hour quest. Once finished, you get a prompt to build the Treadspeeder Base, but Poe needs to be level 2 before you can.

Strangely after typing this, so a slight delay for some reason, I got a new quest for Poe. It Starts a Droids-Be-Gone quest which appear to be an always exciting 2 for 1 collect for Scrap Interrogation Droids. we need to do a total of 4 and they require 2 EMPs (Finn - 4h, Goofy - 6h, Mickey- 8h or level 2 StormTrooper - 6h) and 1 Fusion Cutter (Jessie - 4h, Poe - 6h and StormTrooper - 6h).

Last edited:

We just saw it last night and overall really enjoyed it. I think the story they chose to tell was pretty compelling and I think most people hating on it wouldn't have been happy with anything. A lot of the people hating on it for being too much "fan service" are the same people that completed The Last Jedi "changed too much/was too different" - they can never win

In my characters "at home," it tells me Alice and the dwarves can get event currency but when I take them out no tasks gather any. This happen to anyone else?

There’s a bug with the game showing incorrect drops for home characters. Mine showed Eric & Sebastian, the game reddit had people reporting various others.

after the droid mini-task, there is a 9x battle against Huxx, 4hrs tasks for Finn, Poe & FOST.

If you got a saber concession stand in today’s cobalt chest, place it, it gives EC. Also I got 8 Star Wars relic scrolls in a resource chest in the wild just now.

Last edited:
After back to back to back parades that gave gems and gems from completing R2-D2 and C3-PO I was able to buy the Stormtrooper with gems yesterday. Right now I’m really regretting that decision, because mine is still at level, I’ve been sending out the 2 characters who collect them all day and has yet to drop a helmet for me. Really getting frustrated because I’m 99% positive it showed me getting one of the ear hats my last collection. Has anyone else had any similar issues? Does anyone have theres above level 1?

I have FOST at level 2, having him speeds up the Hux battle by 8 hours, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s usable in the later battle with Kylo Ren.

After the Hux battle, Poe has a 4hr event quest “Behind Enemy Lines”.

then a 6hr Poe + Finn event quest.

after that quest, the event time walls to welcoming Hux. 3 days of leveling and EC grind awaits.

Last edited:
After back to back to back parades that gave gems and gems from completing R2-D2 and C3-PO I was able to buy the Stormtrooper with gems yesterday. Right now I’m really regretting that decision, because mine is still at level, I’ve been sending out the 2 characters who collect them all day and has yet to drop a helmet for me. Really getting frustrated because I’m 99% positive it showed me getting one of the ear hats my last collection. Has anyone else had any similar issues? Does anyone have theres above level 1?
Mine is at level 2. I have everything except ear hats to level him to 3.
I haven’t really paid attention to the drop rates for his token.

I have FOST at level 2, having him speeds up the Hux battle by 8 hours, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s usable in the later battle with Kylo Ren.

After the Hux battle, Poe has a 4hr event quest “Behind Enemy Lines”.

then a 6hr Poe + Finn event quest.

after that quest, the event time walls to welcoming Hux. 3 days of leveling and EC grind awaits.
Mine is at level 2. I have everything except ear hats to level him to 3.
I haven’t really paid attention to the drop rates for his token.

Thanks for the feedback. After going 0/?, at least 8 attempts, I woke up launched the game and got the 2 that I needed. Currently have mine at level 3. Also leveled everyone up as much as possible, done leveling until the next Huck is ready to welcome in 3 days. Hopefully everyone will be able to level by then and won’t have any conflicts.

Poe - 3
Finn - 4
FOST - 3
R2 - 3
3PO - 5

Should have been done with “General Mayhem” a few hours ago, but accidentally sent one of the characters on a different job. Waiting up for the final one to be done any minute now,

The special ribbon chest for tomorrow’s calendar has been updated. Last time I checked I had 100% chance at 150 gems. Now I have 33% chance to get Forky, or Scrooge, or 250 gems. There were no character options for me before. HM bride still not a possibility. I have all other characters.

I am enjoying the Star Wars addition. I am really impressed with the land they set up. Ewok village, etc. I am finishing up the Hux battle. Last round of 3 currently in progress.

Leveling characters seems to be taking forever for all these newest sets though...Star Wars, Coco, & Frozen 2.

My stats:

Poe - 3
Finn - 4
FOST - 3
R2 - 2
C3PO - 3

Newest Frozens are lvl 7

Coco Ernesto lvl 7
All others 8 or 9

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

star wars:
Poe - 4
Finn - 4
FOST - 3
R2 - 3
3PO - 5

Frozen 2:
Ryder - 7
Honeymaren- 6
Fire Spirit - 8

Coco:
Miguel - 9 (ready for 10)
Abuelita - 7
Dante - 8
Mama Coco - 8
Mama Imelda - 8
Hector - 7
Ernesto - 9 (ready for 10)

I’m not going to, but I’m very tempted to buy Lady Tremaine to get her out of the chest pool tomorrow but the gems she’d cost would leave me too short for BB8. I always give priority to time limited stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter