• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Wait, how do you know there's to be a comfy costume?? Do you have an in at Gameloft or something???????????????

Don‘t have an official mole (@supernova Are we getting a comfy costume? 😉)

Since it looks like we’re getting Pocahontas 🤷‍♂️, please let it be a few weeks away! still have more characters I’m working on leveling than I’d prefer, so not looking forward to more. Also, don’t think I’ve watched it this century, so havent thought about who they could use. If they don’t have 7 legitimate characters to use please only do 3 or 4. Better yet, make it permanent content and not an event.

Since it looks like we’re getting Pocahontas 🤷‍♂️, please let it be a few weeks away! still have more characters I’m working on leveling than I’d prefer, so not looking forward to more. Also, don’t think I’ve watched it this century, so havent thought about who they could use. If they don’t have 7 legitimate characters to use please only do 3 or 4. Better yet, make it permanent content and not an event.
I have already stopped my leveling and am just collecting tokens for the ones I recently leveled, which is Lady and the Tramp, Onwards toon and my last two Star Wars, Ren and Rey of course. I am banking the new event will start next week.

I think in the last live stream before blue shrek they confirmed Pocahontas will be perm content.

I would’ve thought they’d save that for Thanksgiving. But I guess that’s around the time Halloween events end, and the promotion of the current holiday theatrical release begins.

Not going to lie. Big fan of Oswald. ...but they don’t even sell his hats anymore. I was lucky to finally meet him at DCA after he was a no show the day before, AND supposedly later was removed a month or two later from being a walkable meet and greet character altogether. Do they sell any of his merch anymore? I feel like this would be like introducing Duffy into the game, except for the fact that he’s epically HUGE overseas. At least that’s one good thing. I don’t have to overhear any more people at the parks ask who Oswald is. ...or Duffy.
I think you are the first person I've seen say they like Oswald. Most people I talk to find him rather creepy. I'll admit he creeped me out a bit in the Epic Mickey video games, but he would fit in well with the black and white animation style we have of Mickey, Minnie, and Pete.

It'd be nice to add Duffy to the game as a 1 off permanent content.

It'd be nice to add Duffy to the game as a 1 off permanent content.

ONLY if they also added Figment, who’s a far more important and under appreciated EPCOT character! I’d also be willing to use gems to buy Duffy if, and only if, one of Figments job animations would be breathing fire on Duffy so I could watch him running around my Kingdom on fire! :thumbsup2

On a serious note, I do like the idea of them adding more famous 1 off park characters to the game. Would be a welcome addition to buy with Merlin elixir.

ONLY if they also added Figment, who’s a far more important and under appreciated EPCOT character! I’d also be willing to use gems to buy Duffy if, and only if, one of Figments job animations would be breathing fire on Duffy so I could watch him running around my Kingdom on fire! :thumbsup2

On a serious note, I do like the idea of them adding more famous 1 off park characters to the game. Would be a welcome addition to buy with Merlin elixir.

Too bad they would likely only be available in special chests that cost 200 gems each and you have a 2.367% chance of actually getting a character

Any word on the coming update?

I was late to the start but can tell you some:(This is permanent content, available after Dumbo)

1. Updates available on 4/21, but all formats may not be available that day.
2. Missed start date but assuming next Thursday/Friday
3. 3 new characters:
A. Pocohontas
B. Mico
C. Percy - Premium gems
4. New building
A. Grandma Willows Tree
5. Concessions
A. Earth day
B. Colors of the Wind ice cream stand
C. Mico hat stand
6. Parade Float - Pocohontas
7. You can earn Pocohontas early if you don’t have Dumbo yet thru a mini event that combines three mini events at once - see update notes for long instructions includes new mini event screen.
8. Decorations
A. Sunflower

missed who is helping.

Edit: new Comfy outfits for Pocahontas and Aurora earned thru some mini event in May

I was late to the start but can tell you some:(This is permanent content, available after Dumbo)

3. 3 new characters:
A. Pocohontas
B. Mico
C. Percy - Premium gems
4. New building
A. Grandma Willows Tree
5. Concessions
A. Earth day
C. Mico hat stand
7. You can earn Pocohontas early if you don’t have Dumbo yet thru a mini event that combines three mini events at once - see update notes for long instructions includes new mini event screen.
8. Decorations
A. Sunflower

missed who is helping.

Edit: new Comfy outfits for Pocahontas and Aurora earned thru some mini event in May

Thanks. I actually quit the game a long time ago, just after Moana. So I'm just getting back into it now. I have Timothy but not Dumbo yet.

3. 3 new characters:
A. Pocohontas
B. Mico
C. Percy - Premium gems
4. New building
A. Grandma Willows Tree
5. Concessions
A. Earth day
C. Mico hat stand
8. Decorations
A. Sunflower

missed who is helping.

I am glad only 3 characters rather than forcing 7 or something , but seems weird to not have John Smith or Ratcliffe

I'll have to read up on this mini event thing - hope not overly complicated just to be so

Oh, I don't know... I'm perfectly fine not having the Haunted Mansion bride in my park.

To appeal to the Asian market, you mean?
No, just because he's cute and sometimes does meet and greets at the front of the parks. He's been around for awhile even if he's not the most popular in the US.
Figment would also be a cute addition. If they can give us the bride from the haunted mansion as a 1 off they can certainly add both Duffy and Figment.

I've come back to the game after almost a year away. What is this new California Screaming Zone Thrill Level? I have to place a certain amount of decor and things...for what?

I've come back to the game after almost a year away. What is this new California Screaming Zone Thrill Level? I have to place a certain amount of decor and things...for what?
Simply to make sure that the front of your park is a jumbled disorganized mess. Thankfully I have never cared about the organization of my park from the very beginning, so I'm fine with the jumbled layout. Apparently we get extra magic if you set it up according to their specifications. Right now, I am sitting on exactly 48,536,911 in magic. Don't even need the extra, but it gave me something else to do in an otherwise increasinly dreadfully boring game.

Simply to make sure that the front of your park is a jumbled disorganized mess. Thankfully I have never cared about the organization of my park from the very beginning, so I'm fine with the jumbled layout. Apparently we get extra magic if you set it up according to their specifications. Right now, I am sitting on exactly 48,536,911 in magic. Don't even need the extra, but it gave me something else to do in an otherwise increasinly dreadfully boring game.

Oie. I only have 1.8M. Do you put your characters away to make them easier to manage or leave them all out? But ultimately, there's really no reason why I need to do the Thrill Level thing? I actually prefer a neat and tidy park 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter