Disney Magic Kingdoms

Merida's comfy costume.
This nonsense again?? We've gone through years of Easter, Halloween, and Christmas seasons without ever ONCE using those costumes. I can't remember when we last touched these pajama costumes, to the point where I put the bedroom attraction away. Guess I'll have to take it out of storage again to get this costume now? I mean, if I didn't even realize I was missing this costume....

I'm missing Pocahontas' costume and I had no idea. In fact it took me quite a while to figure out who I was collecting for.

There seems to be no way to get more glitched fabric, though, so what's the point?

I'm missing Pocahontas' costume and I had no idea. In fact it took me quite a while to figure out who I was collecting for.

There seems to be no way to get more glitched fabric, though, so what's the point?
Probably once the events start tomorrow?

So I just brought up the game, been a crazy morning. I went ahead and bought the season pass. I don't know what happened, but I was automatically moved to level 20 of the season pass. So I got the new Aladdin character immediately, plus all the other rewards. Nice surprise. Wondering if anyone else had this happen.

Nevermind, just saw a pop up explaining that they are offering a 20% discount and jump directly to Level 20 for the season pass.

And the ad continues to pop up constantly, even after you buy it.
Obviously! Gotta remind you about this great deal you got!

But am I curious why they offered this deal. I'm one of those people who buys the Kingdom Pass every quarter anyway, but I wonder if they've seen a dropoff in purchases since it was first introduced.

I do wish that they'd improve the reward at the end once you've completed the season, especially since with this offer it seems like Kingdom Pass users will get to 150 with even more time to spare this season.

They offered that same deal with the last Black Cauldron (in the UK anyway) to get to level 20 and get the old dude straight away but I never buy it so didn’t take it up.

For the U.S., this is the first time they offered this. It is probably just more of a money situation. If you noticed with the Muppets and the last major event, there was not an option (at least in the U.S.) to purchase the last character. So it could just be a game of trying different financial/revenue options.

I'm sure it's only coincidental that New Character is one of the options for Explorations, and available at a 20% discount and level jump.

I've decided that I'm not doing anymore events. I'm too weak to uninstall the game (as in,I know I'll leave and come back),so I'm just going to focus on the storyline (at least for now). No more buying legendary chests,that'll be covered with the season pass,and gems will only be used for permanent content. And if Gameloft has issue with me not spending $$$ (like I ever did much of that to begin with),then they can take it up with me.

I've decided that I'm not doing anymore events. I'm too weak to uninstall the game (as in,I know I'll leave and come back),so I'm just going to focus on the storyline (at least for now).
Until those event characters are necessary to collect for new storyline characters.

I can't seem to get any earhats for Thomas O'Malley. About a month ago he needed 4 to get to Level 9. He still needs 2 today. This is pretty ridiculous - all the other cats are at L10 so it's not like they aren't spending 24/7 looking for his hats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter