Disney Magic

Sharon Mayberry

Mamabear
What are you thoughts on staying on deck 8 , on the Disney Magic ? Is it loud bring underneath the pool deck ? Have not been on the Magic since 2016 , sailed the Fantasy the last 4 cruises . Thank you for any information and opinions

What are you thoughts on staying on deck 8 , on the Disney Magic ? Is it loud bring underneath the pool deck ? Have not been on the Magic since 2016 , sailed the Fantasy the last 4 cruises . Thank you for any information and opinions
@Clarkson U was on Deck 8 in May. He might have thoughts.

Personally I would never stay under the pool deck but I’m noise-sensitive. Too many scraping deck chairs.

I prefer Deck 7 for just that reason. It's not loud constantly, but you do hear them setting up tables and chairs in the morning.

I've stayed on Deck 8 on the Disney Wonder, which is very similar to the Magic. We were more or less underneath the adult pool and it was quiet. Occasional sounds of deck chairs moving around but not enough to disturb our comfort.

We stayed on Deck 8 and it was too noisy for me, but I am very sensitive to noise. I, personally, would pick another deck.

We were on Deck 8 and didn't hear anything. We were near the stairs that led up to Cabanas. We didn't pick up any noise from either that or anything going on at the pool. At peak breakfast hours there would be a line in the Cabanas lobby area and snaking up and down the stairs. That was the only minor annoyance of our location - and it wasn't noise related, just having to weave through people to get up to the pool deck to refill my water bottle.

I stayed in 8590 on the Magic and loved the room location. No noise from Cabanas up above and we were not over the pool deck. Super convenient room location.

I have not stayed on that floor on the magic but I did stay under the pool deck on the Dream. I never noticed anything except in the mornings when we were out on our balcony we could occasionally hear chairs moving, never heard anything in the rooms.

It really depends on how sensitive you are to noise. If you're a really light sleeper and any noise bothers you I'd pick another location. For me, it was totally fine.

We've stayed on 8 multiple times on Magic & Wonder and they do scrape pool chairs to clean the deck and then put them back in place. It's been really late at night or early in the morning. To counter it we have a white noise track on our phone that we play on repeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter