Disney MagicMobile Service is Here!

Can you just use the actual ticket to get in or do you have to have either an Apple device or magic band?
How do you even get a magic band? I bought my tickets through varsity cheer and I will recieve a ticket card from the check-in when I arrive. They emailed me a confirmation number so I could get reservations and I have the app and 5 people's reservations on my app. I was hoping everyone could hold their own ticket cards and get in?
You can use a hard ticket, a MB or your Apple device. Lots of options.

I can’t get them to add to wallet. I’ve never set up the wallet before which is probably the problem and it’s asking for face recognition etc which obviously I’ve never done or want to add. I may just stick with the hard tickets for now

I have an iPhone and added the passes for me and my kids to my Apple wallet. But I can’t add DH since he has his own MDE, and his phone is android. Can I get DHs pass onto my phone?

I have an iPhone and added the passes for me and my kids to my Apple wallet. But I can’t add DH since he has his own MDE, and his phone is android. Can I get DHs pass onto my phone?
In the MDE app, in the MM section, I see a link to Share Passes. I think that if he can set up his MM pass on his MDE account he should be able to share his pass with you. I have an iPhone though, so I’m not certain!

I can’t get them to add to wallet. I’ve never set up the wallet before which is probably the problem and it’s asking for face recognition etc which obviously I’ve never done or want to add. I may just stick with the hard tickets for now
Yes, you have to setup your wallet and make sure a credit card is linked

Not sure if its a good thing or bad thing, but looks like we may miss the roll out for this trip.
That gives them more time to fix it before our fall trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter