December 22: CAROLING – 10 Points
December 23: FESTIVE – 20 Points
December 24: UNITY – 10 Points
December 27: RECEIVE – 5 Points
December 28: CHESTNUTS – 10 Points
December 29: ICICLE – 5 Points
December 30: SHINE – 5 Points
December 31: HELLO2022 – 25 Points

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I enter the code for points but don't get any points even tho I get a "Success!" notification.. When I entered the 'SHURI' code the website actually took away 5 points!! What!!??

Try refreshing your page. I'll enter a code and my points sometimes don't change. When I refresh the page, the point amount is updated.

I tried that... didn't work.. any other suggestions?
I would document & send in to DMI support for assistance. I’ve had issues with the bonus points a couple of times in the past and they’ve been able to help, but it need to be before the end of the month while the offer is still valid.

I would document & send in to DMI support for assistance. I’ve had issues with the bonus points a couple of times in the past and they’ve been able to help, but it need to be before the end of the month while the offer is still valid.
I will from now on.. too late this time. But I did get enough points for a $10 gift card. woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter