Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

You don't see Halloween decorations all over? Like Christmas, it enjoys a "season" not limited to the one day. Events are planned that aren't beholden to the calendar date.

I think it's fun that more and more places every year embrace it.
There are some IN OCTOBER. Nobody is decorating for Halloween now. Can we not keep fall stuff to after Labor Day, at least?

Non religious person here, Christmas has very much become a secular holiday for non Christians, lots of people celebrate the holiday without the religious component. Christmas actually started out as a Pagan holiday, Saturnalia.
I get it, we also celebrate the ' Santa season' and sharing gift giving aspect of the Christmas holiday and we are not a religious family that follows any faith. Just pointing out that Halloween is not associated directly with any of the major current based religions (Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism etc), if anything Halloween also has pagan roots of Samhain, but Christmas for many is still a very holy Christian holiday.

relax folks, I think everyone is being respectful about religion (so far LOL)... responded before I saw the move along move along....

Florida Resident 2-Day EPCOT and Animal Kingdom Ticket Offer Available

Florida Residents can now buy a Disney 2-Park Explorer Ticket - a special 2-day ticket that's valid for admission to EPCOT and Disney's Animal Kingdom for $159 plus tax.

This ticket is valid from August 1 to September 29, 2023 and can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive days (subject to theme park reservation availability). There is a limit of one theme park per day for a total of 2 admissions on 2 separate days.

Water Park and Sports Option: $35 More Per Ticket, Plus Tax

You can purchase a Florida Resident Disney 2-Park Explorer Ticket that also includes the Water Park and Sports option for $35 more per ticket, plus tax. With this ticket and option, you can:

• Visit EPCOT or Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park on 2 separate days with a theme park reservation
  • Visit a Disney water park, golf course or miniature golf course on 2 additional days (or enjoy them on the same day that you visit a Disney theme park)
*All tickets and options expire on September 29th, 2023.
An indicator that Epcot and AK attendance is down? Or that maybe local attendance is down? They've been doing a lot of Florida resident discounts and deals lately.

An indicator that Epcot and AK attendance is down? Or that maybe local attendance is down? They've been doing a lot of Florida resident discounts and deals lately.
haven't they always had good Florida resident deals? I always seem to remember being jelly of those Florida special rates....

haven't they always had good Florida resident deals? I always seem to remember being jelly of those Florida special rates....
Probably so tbh. I notice them more now since my sister recently moved to Florida and gets notified of all of these deals.

I just think there's a reason why it's only Epcot and AK. Similar to how they moved the AP magnet distribution to AK.

Probably so tbh. I notice them more now since my sister recently moved to Florida and gets notified of all of these deals.

I just think there's a reason why it's only Epcot and AK. Similar to how they moved the AP magnet distribution to AK.
well, buy a ticket to MNSSHP and this deal and you have a pretty good package for sure. Perhaps to spread the love from the parties? Does seem that the two WDW parks to be at are HS and MK on any day of the week....

I think once the walls come down and all the construction wraps up, Epcot will rebound.

Waiting for Zootopia to be announced formally (please hope against reality) for AK, it does seem to need something....

I think it's indicative of the feels like temperatures being in the 105+ range this spring/summer. It's been miserably hot and all the outdoor attractions near me have been ghost towns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter