Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

guess I need to get up earlier now? I figured it was 7am. oh well, we still got our tix. 8-)

If I'm seeing this right, everything after the 10th is now sold out. for this hotel-guest grouping of tickets at least. or they were never available in the first place? dunno.

Last edited:
guess I need to get up earlier now? I figured it was 7am. oh well, we still got our tix. 8-)

If I'm seeing this right, everything after the 10th is now sold out. for this hotel-guest grouping of tickets at least. or they were never available in the first place? dunno.
You will only see event options available for purchase corresponding with your qualifying resort reservation, including check-in and check-out day.

Disney Shares 2023 Eat to the Beat Dining Package Details
By Jackie Gailey - June 29, 2023 |Walt Disney World News
dtnemail-DTN_Eat_to_the_Beat-fe372.jpg

It’s about time to get going on planning your visits to the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival! Walt Disney World has just published the pricing and participating restaurants for the Eat to the Beat Dining Packages that offer guests guaranteed seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. The concert series takes Fridays through Mondays during the Festival in the America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.

A date has not yet been announced when dining reservations will open, so stay tuned for that in the near future.

Planning a last-minute visit? You may be able to purchase a same-day dining package, which allows you to:

• Dine without reservations at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day
  • Enjoy guaranteed seats to an Eat to the Beat concert later that day

To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.

The pricing listed below does not include tax or gratuity.

Important Information from Disney​

• Eat to the Beat Dining Packages are only offered Friday to Monday during EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival—July 27 to November 18, 2023. Packages are not offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
  • Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older with a valid form of identification.
  • Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
  • Guests will receive Eat to the Beat seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.
  • Guests with the Eat to the Beat Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
  • Guests who have not reserved an Eat to the Beat Dining Package will be seated at the Eat to the Beat concert on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
  • To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.

The issues the Magic Key holders had the other day with presales makes me so nervous for when I eventually try to go to this event (2025 at the earliest). The main purpose of my trip would be to go to this so if I didn't get tickets I wouldn't bother going :L
Normally it doesn't sell out when tickets first go on sale. I've been the previous two years in September and didn't get my tickets the first day they went on sale.

Normally it doesn't sell out when tickets first go on sale. I've been the previous two years in September and didn't get my tickets the first day they went on sale.
I know last year tickets sold out within 3-4 days and according to the OBB thread on here, general sales today were a giant clown fiesta. I would probably go in September too but to me it looks like Disney underestimates the demand that this event has. Oh and their crappy IT at work.

Awesome. This is 100% like a Broadway trailer.

The Youtubes are streaming it live right now ... I guess tonight is a D23 preview? It's looks really well done

EDIT: The preview just wrapped. Pretty amazing job taking a gag from 'Hawkeye' to one of the best stage shows they've put together in the parks

Last edited:
More Acts Added to Eat to the Beat Concert Series Lineup for 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival

Many of the additional acts are local bands, who will perform Tuesdays through Thursdays. Eat to the Beat Dining Packages are not available during these days.

Eat to the Beat Concert Series Lineup

• July 27 — Funkafied
  • July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
  • July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
  • Aug. 1-3 – Funkafied
  • Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
  • Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
  • Aug. 8-10 – Champagne
  • Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
  • Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
  • Aug. 15-17 – M-80’s
  • Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
  • Aug. 22–24 – The Female Collective
  • Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
  • Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
  • Aug. 29-31 – Element
  • Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
  • Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
  • Sep. 5-7 – Foreigners Journey
  • Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
  • Sept. 10-11 – Tobymac
  • Sept. 12-14 – Hooligans
  • Sept. 15 – Monsieur Periné
  • Sept. 16-17 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido
  • Sept. 18 – Latin Celebrity Talent (TBA)
  • Sept. 19-21 – Audio Exchange
  • Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
  • Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
  • Sept. 27-28 – Latin Ambition
  • Sept. 29-Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
  • Oct. 3-5 – Wish Radio
  • Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
  • Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
  • Oct. 10-12 – Icon Party Band
  • Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
  • Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
  • Oct. 17-19 – Evolution Motown
  • Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
  • Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
  • Oct. 24-26 – Sound Up
  • Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
  • Oct. 31-Nov. 2 – Rexine
  • Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
  • Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
  • Nov. 7-9 – Epic Live
  • Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  • Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special

You will only see event options available for purchase corresponding with your qualifying resort reservation, including check-in and check-out day.

lol. that math checks out. that's what I get for only managing 5 hours of sleep yesterday. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter