Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that the article says nothing definitive on the monorail yet, but anything new on the Epcot monorail? We're staying at the Contemporary in mid-June and the thought of taking a bus to Epcot instead of the monorail makes me sad, because we do our best to avoid buses as much as possible on our trips.

I have not seen anything yet! The only thing that it really said was:

“No changes have yet been made to the monorail or busses, but we have been told that over the coming days we can expect to see a significant increase in their capacity.”

I would like to believe that something will be done before the busy summer months start! In the meantime, until we see anything reported, we can keep our fingers crossed and do a little dance 😂 💃🏻

I don’t often post, but thank you for starting a new thread! I love having all the news in one timely place. And if it comes with some pixie dust and hope, so be it. It’s a ton of work to coordinate the posting of these updates, so whatever makes it enjoyable for the OP is fine by me!

I am guessing this is because of the refurbishments are just about complete (and they did a great job with the new rooms!)

I have stayed in the rooms before and after refurbishment, and I completely agree!!! I think they are beautiful! 😍 But yeah, I could see that being the reason, it makes the most sense! They did such a great job on the rooms! I’m looking forward to staying there again!

I have not seen anything yet! The only thing that it really said was:

“No changes have yet been made to the monorail or busses, but we have been told that over the coming days we can expect to see a significant increase in their capacity.”

I would like to believe that something will be done before the busy summer months start! In the meantime, until we see anything reported, we can keep our fingers crossed and do a little dance 😂 💃🏻

So that sounds more like instead of seating only a certain number of people per bus that already exists - they’ll go back to jamming everyone in and not actually increase transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter