Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like wait times are still pretty low at MK and all the parks. What's everybody doing?

I watched it again to see if a second time would grow on me... I want to love it... I just can't. It's really not good. It looks mostly like a slide show badly projected onto the castle. Most of the projections switch too quickly, are disjointed, not nicely framed and placed on the castle and thrown together. There are no spots where I feel any emotions at all.. no happiness, no fear, no sadness, no love, no joy. Tinkerbell felt like an afterthought. There was a whole section about flying in the show and she wasn't there... weird. Honestly, we will not worry if we see this or not. Probably just catch it from wherever we are in the park at the time.
I just watched it and had the exact same thoughts. It switches very quickly from one thing to the next and I didn’t get the same emotions like I did from happily ever after.

i definitely agree with both of you. It didn’t feel like there was any “flow” to the show. With HEA it was about the hero’s journey, and I felt did a really nice job of going from one scene to the next. This just felt like a mishmash if different IP that could’ve been played in any order.

I do like the projections on Main Street, though the Disney stream was really annoying and kept jumping around, which didn’t help you get the full effect well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter