Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if it were to go upside down, I think the restraints would have to be over the shoulder.
We saw it today while riding the speedway and it looks like it goes upside down and if not that then at least sideways

Attachments

• 82448866-4B74-4945-A961-D2DDD448985B.jpeg
    82448866-4B74-4945-A961-D2DDD448985B.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 71
We saw it today while riding the speedway and it looks like it goes upside down and if not that then at least sideways

That’s the Tron Coaster, that also doesn’t go upside down. They were talking about the Guardians Coaster being built in EPCOT that got an Opening Year Announcement yesterday.

Also if it were to go upside down, I think the restraints would have to be over the shoulder.

I don’t know about this ride, but Velocicoaster at Universal inverts about a dozen times and it only has a restraint in your lap/abdomen. It’s part of the reason it’s such an awesome ride, you never feel unsafe but it’s much freer than the shoulder restraints. The restraint DOES come down from over your head, which is probably why it holds you in so well, but it only touches you in the mid-section.

Last edited:
That's only because they already got your daily G+ $$$ for LL access with your single ride ... if you ride again they wouldn't get any additional cash out of you. They need those LL spaces available so others will spend for G+
So is LL is the one that’s extra on top of G+ & only for certain rides?
All attractions have LL, G+ covers most of them, IA$ is the additional cost per ride offering.
It's confusing, but LL or Lightning Lane is basically the same as the FastPass queue. You will use the LL lane with your Genie+ selections AND your paid additional attraction selections.
I'm pretty sure (not 100%) LL is the use of the old FP lanes via paying for G+. Paying extra on top would be IA$ (or individual attraction selection), and that is completely independent of G+ ... ie you don't need to pay for G+ to pay extra for the IA$ rides. And an attraction cannot be be both G+ and IA$ at the same time

EDIT: to modify the confusion of LL and G+ nomenclature
So when you pay for G+ are there fast passes that are included with that or every single ride you select costs extra money?
Yes, it includes the fast passes for most of the attractions.

Why did Disney have to make this so confusing? No one thought "wait, maybe we shouldn't rename the FP line to lightning lane and leave that for the individual selections (IS)".
I think they should have come up with something completely different to name the lane used for G+ and IS.

Why did Disney have to make this so confusing? No one thought "wait, maybe we shouldn't rename the FP line to lightning lane and leave that for the individual selections (IS)".
I think they should have come up with something completely different to name the lane used for G+ and IS.
It doesnt matter what they do, it will be confusing at first. People will adjust. Some will like it. Some will not. Then after years of use all will be mad that they are replacing it. Circle of life!

It doesnt matter what they do, it will be confusing at first. People will adjust. Some will like it. Some will not. Then after years of use all will be mad that they are replacing it. Circle of life!

I like the change because it gives more flexibility and I'm not stuck to something i picked out 2 months before my trip. I understand how it works but trying to explain to the rest of my traveling party so they get it is a little harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter