Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we were discussing when it launched....it makes no sense. Pretty much useless if you can't name a CM or type any sort of actual comment.

Depends on what Disney wants out of it. The jaded part of me would almost think this has nothing to do with recognizing great CMs, but instead allows Disney management to track guest satisfaction by area/group.

‘Cast Compliment’ Feature Debuts in My Disney Experience App Without Ability to Name Cast Member

The feature, which was started as a social media hashtag, is now searchable within the My Disney Experience app. Simply search for “Cast Compliment” and you’ll be taken to a page where you can leave a Cast Compliment. The only problem? You can’t actually name the Cast Member who helped you. At this time, guests are only able to leave a compliment for a line of business, not a specific Cast Member.
That's what we were discussing when it launched....it makes no sense. Pretty much useless if you can't name a CM or type any sort of actual comment.
Depends on what Disney wants out of it. The jaded part of me would almost think this has nothing to do with recognizing great CMs, but instead allows Disney management to track guest satisfaction by area/group.

Agreed, this is pointless. I won't bother with it if I can't name the specific person.

‘Cast Compliment’ Feature Debuts in My Disney Experience App Without Ability to Name Cast Member

The feature, which was started as a social media hashtag, is now searchable within the My Disney Experience app. Simply search for “Cast Compliment” and you’ll be taken to a page where you can leave a Cast Compliment. The only problem? You can’t actually name the Cast Member who helped you. At this time, guests are only able to leave a compliment for a line of business, not a specific Cast Member.
Sounds like they just want to make themselves look good by collecting compliments , not recognizing their people.

Annual Passholders to Receive Discounted Food, Beverages On Tuesdays at EPCOT Festival of the Holidays…If They Don’t Use Cash

Passholders can save 10% on food and non-alcoholic beverages when using cashless payment at select Holiday Kitchens every Tuesday through December 30, 2021.

Of course I'm there Thursday to Monday for that festival. Darn!

I love this as a promo idea though, I hope it sticks around in the future. (& if we want to throw some alcohol in... that'd be cool too!)

That doesn't bode well for G+ or IA$. but it is a different park on a different continent so who knows...
So this amounts to $6-$14 usd when rounding up do we possibly use this to gage the IA$ flex window or are we still thinking it will skew to $20+ for the 8 ish headliners not under the G+ umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter