Disney offer Government employee discount?

They used to through the Magic Kingdom Club, but that was closed down over ten years ago.

The only government discount that's non-military is DoD which is through the Shades of Green. DoD employees can purchase discounted park tickets (WDW, Universal, plus many others) and can also stay at the Shades of Green (comparable to a deluxe resort, but approx. the cost of a mod). Other than that, nothing I know of.

The Swan/Dolphin offers government, teacher and nurses rates at certain times. It's our favorite "affordable" Epcot deluxe resort!:goodvibes

Check the Swan and the Dophin. We use to stay there and receive the government discount. Now we are DVC members so we no longer stay there but you can go to their website and see if they offer the Government Discount under Marriott. It was a very generous discount and included local, state, federal employees as well as teachers. Plus the location is great.

Disney does offer a discount for the military. it is like 40% off room rates. when u call disney ask them about it.

With the exception of some ticket and room deals for active miltary and/or DoD employees, no.

The Swan and Dolphin resorts offer a government rate that can be quite good (but they are not Disney).

Disney does offer a discount for the military. it is like 40% off room rates. when u call disney ask them about it.

I believe that was for a limited time this year along with the military "Stars & Stripes" tickets.

If you don't mind staying off property most hotels offer a Gov't/Military rate. But definably check it against the hotel's "Best Available Rate" because I have found that often it is the same and even a little higher to use the Gov't rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter