Disney ONLY Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
All names have now gone out. Please post here when you have sent & when you have received.

Mail by date: November 17
Minimum:$15 without shipping(I think that's the previous minimum

I send you a PM with our names for this exchange and another one for the kids cards, but I didn't get any reply or our names. Thanks.

I got your message, I didn't know I was banned from the exchanges. thanks anyway.

I received my name and the package was sent yesterday morning.

One has already been sent over the pond. :sunny:
Going shopping for the things to make them special for the other two this weekend. :sunny:
Have a mentioned I LOVE :love: Disney?

:santa: I'm going shopping tonight!! I'll post when I mail! :wave2:
Kimba

My second is being shipped direct from Disney. The third one will go out on Monday. :sunny:

I just picked up my name today. I've been at Disney and did some of my shopping there. :goodvibes

The package from Alysia was ordered today. It's coming directly from Overstock.com to the recipient so it's going to have my name on it :)

My package is going out in tomorrow's mail.

My package is starting its journey today. Priority with DC. Should arrive Wed. or Th ::yes::

Abby got her package from Heidi... she got
Princess Lip Gloss
a Dalmatians pin
a Disney Coin SOrter
a Mickey Journal
Disney Stickers
a Pooh Purse!

she was off school today and was excited to get mail! Thanks you may be the fastest sender ever!

Sent mine today. It jingles :rotfl2: :rotfl:
Should be there in 2 days.

Kimba :santa:

My third box has gone priority with DC. Still waiting to hear the status on the one ordered from Disney.

I placed my order with disneyshopping.com today. Hopefully it will be shipped soon.

I think I received from Gaspode today :confused3 (with help from Dania). My package came from over the pond and, besides being perplexed, I was so happy and surprised! :thumbsup2

My DD has been making C'mas lists for all of us and, I told her, I need some new jammies. Thank you! Received today! So cute, love it! Besides that, I got a Dalmations ornament, a set of 4 Winnie the Pooh mini ornaments (too cute), and 3 mini books (address/diary/notes).

Thank you so very much! :goodvibes

(HOW did it get it here so FAST???? :confused3 I haven't even sent mine out yet!!!!!!!)

Thank again!!!!

I've purchased mine and it should go out this week.

Got the shipping confirmation from Disney. I've tracked it to a WV sortation center. Hope it arrives at it's new home soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter