Disney ONLY Sent/Received

Don't leave us in suspense....what did you get??

I'm sorry I left the item off my post, I wasn't thinking or trying to do more than one thing at a time, like talking on the phone. My husband is out of town so I must of been talking at the same time typing. I received a Mickey and Pluto throw that had my name on it. Very, very nice, with the cold weather coming I know I'll be using it often.

I'm guessing a throw or a sweatshirt. :rotfl:

Typed my as you were posting yours.
Is it the fleecey one or the woven one?

Will be mailing my box this afternoon after I get off of work. I'll post again when it's on it way.

:cool1: Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description
RICHMOND, VA, US 11/14/2007 12:34 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

I'm guessing you were sending to Alysia. I called UPS this morning b/c we had an info notice on the door last night about 2 packages from Disney. I was hoping we could get the packages today but no such luck. We are leaving this afternoon to go to WDW and aren't coming home till the 27th. I'm going by on the 28th to pick it up :)

I'm guessing you were sending to Alysia. I called UPS this morning b/c we had an info notice on the door last night about 2 packages from Disney. I was hoping we could get the packages today but no such luck. We are leaving this afternoon to go to WDW and aren't coming home till the 27th. I'm going by on the 28th to pick it up :)

Thanks for letting me know. Well, it will help with the post-disney blues.

Just a warning here too.....this is the last day for mail for us too.
We leave tomorrow and won't get mail again until the 26th.

oops posted on the closed thread - anyhow, I will be sending my gift to my recipient on Friday so should receive around Thanksgiving. :goodvibes

Ok....just checked Fed-X & your packages should be delivered today by 7:00 pm!

Hope you guys like them :)

Mine arrived today :yay: We leave tomorrow, so perfect timing.

LOVE IT!! :love: I received a wonderful WDW throw with Mickey, and the 4 park icons on it. :teeth:
And a Santa Mickey antenna topper.

Thank you so much, Raquel. You did a great job for your first exchange. Hope you join us in more.
Happy Holidays!!

I am trying to send my package as we speak on Disney.com ....but its asking me for the recipients phone number...for those of you who send it this way...do you usually just get the phone number or insert your own?:confused:

tha package I sent on Sat. seems to be stuck :mad:

Processed, November 14, 2007, 2:16 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
Processed, November 12, 2007, 2:18 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176

Finally got unstuck :rotfl: what a relief!!

Your item was delivered at 8:59 AM on November 15, 2007

I took my packages to the post office this afternoon. They are from Helen, Elizabeth and Melissa.

Lacrossemom

Sorry mine will be going off first thing in the morning, things have been abit crazy today!

Michael's package is all set to go and will be mailed from my job today when the UPS guy gets here. If for some reason he does not come by the time I leave I will mail it from the post office in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter