Disney ONLY Sent/Received

I haven't received my package yet. It must be here any day now.

I havent heard of the one i sent being received or recieved either

I picked up Alysia's package from UPS today so she will get it tonight when I get home.

I picked up Alysia's package from UPS today so she will get it tonight when I get home.

She received an Eeyore journal
a Chip and Dale 2007 satin ornament
a twinkling Tinkerbell topper

Thanks a bunch!! She likes her package a lot :)

So pleased you enjoyed it! I had fun shopping and picking out different characters to send :)

Best Wishes,
Gaspodé

I got my package today, thank you Sherry I love it all!!

I recieved:A pack of 4 Tink baubles
: Another box of 4 baubles, 1 with Mickey and Minnie, 1 Pluto, 1 Goofy, 1 with Donald and Daisy.
: A box of mini Disney candy canes
: A big bag of Hershy mini chocolates (which are yummy, I already started eating them!!!)

Again thank you so much, I love it all!! My Disney tree is going to look so cool this year with all my new Disney baubles from the various exchanges!!

Okay guys I am still trying to recover from the big crash of my computer. I am sorry it's taking so long am almost there. Am I correct the 3 left are:

Lacrossemom
Emily1982
Quasi123

Also guys it would help me so much if you would send me via pm who you sent to. All those lists are on the crashed computer :(

Hiya,

I have not received mine yet and I sent to disneygirlatheart who has received it.

Best Wishes,
Gaspodé

I sent to lookingforward, she received.
I received from Disneygirlatheart.

I am still waiting on a couple of IM's to be returned & then I hope to have this solved. I blame myself for not keeping back up's :( Anyway I may need at least 2 elf's, I have my international's covered I think.

I got my package today, thank you Sherry I love it all!!

I recieved:A pack of 4 Tink baubles
: Another box of 4 baubles, 1 with Mickey and Minnie, 1 Pluto, 1 Goofy, 1 with Donald and Daisy.
: A box of mini Disney candy canes
: A big bag of Hershy mini chocolates (which are yummy, I already started eating them!!!)

Again thank you so much, I love it all!! My Disney tree is going to look so cool this year with all my new Disney baubles from the various exchanges!!

I am glad you liked everything.... I liked the ornaments so much I went back and got some for myself!!!!

my exchange has arrived...i was so excited as the box was completley full, i recieved....

* Tinkerbell fancy stocking
* Set of yankee candle snowmen
* Disney ribbon and gift tags
* fantastic mickey decoration
* Tink jelly snowglobe
* Mickey playing cards
* Disney writing paper
* snowman pen
* Yankee candle tartlett

Thank you for everything, my mom loves yankee candle so is very pleased you have sent them as her house now smells nice!!! Thank you!!!!!!

my exchange has arrived...i was so excited as the box was completley full, i recieved....

* Tinkerbell fancy stocking
* Set of yankee candle snowmen
* Disney ribbon and gift tags
* fantastic mickey decoration
* Tink jelly snowglobe
* Mickey playing cards
* Disney writing paper
* snowman pen
* Yankee candle tartlett

Thank you for everything, my mom loves yankee candle so is very pleased you have sent them as her house now smells nice!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Yay! You finally got it! I was just going to resend if you hadn't. Glad you liked it all.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter