• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney outlet store near Disneyland?

greenshoes

Earning My Ears
In Orlands there are a few outlet stores, Character corner, wharehouse etc..Is there one near Disneyland? We love hitting the others and stocking up on tshirts, and other tacky tourist garb for the park! Much cheaper than buying in the park. We also love pins, and were able to find some much cheaper there. I appreciate any help! We will have a rental car so we can drive to it, but if there is a shuttle/bus that is easy to get to it, that may be prefered! Thanks!

March 2006 Going to Disneyland! :cool1:

There's one on Orangethorpe in Fullerton near the intersection of Harbor and Orangethorpe. It's hit or miss on whether or not they have anything good and it is mostly clothes. Our Character Warehouses rarely, if ever have pins, though. You could take OCTA bus 43 over there and get off at the Orangethorpe stop, but I'd take the car. It's easy to get to.

It's not close to Disneyland and it's not even the same calibre of store that you see in Orlando. DL's Character Warehouse is in Fullerton so you will definitely need a car. The address is: 243 Orangefair Mall, Fullerton

I'ts just north of 91 (Riverside Freeway). Just go north on Harbour from DL and Orangefair is a driveway to a mall. The last time I was there (2 years ago) there was a Circuit City in the plaza...and a dollar store right next to the Character Warehouse...got some cheap drinks and snacks there!

We found it to be a rather dreary store (concrete floors and walls with no decorations).

That being said, there is some good stuff there and some nice surprises sometimes. Just don't expect it to be like Orlando.

I read somewhere someone said it was like an $11 cab ride... it is about 2 miles from the park I think. I was really dissappointed in it. I was hoping to find a few cheaper traders for my daughter - but 99% of the stuff was clothes...

Shelebeen said:
I read somewhere someone said it was like an $11 cab ride... it is about 2 miles from the park I think. I was really dissappointed in it. I was hoping to find a few cheaper traders for my daughter - but 99% of the stuff was clothes...

I know what you mean, one of the ones in Orlando was not very nice, very little in there, but we had been in the same one a couple years earlier and it was loaded with stuff, that is why we went back. Then when My husband joined us for the weekend we drove to the others at the belks and another mall, and they were just packed, and had tons of pins! I have stocked up on pins on ebay so I think we will be ok for pins, but you can never have too many! And clothes are good too! We love to walk around in our Disney tourist clothing! So even if I can get a couple t shirts for under the usual $30 and up in the park, we will be happy! Thanks to the above poster for the link to teh coupon! I had it, and it got cut up by mistake....don't ask! So you saved me a lot of time trying to go back and find where I had gotten it! Thanks!

I posted this in a thread a few weeks ago but here is some info...
I admit it can be a hit or miss but if you have larger family members (XXL)there are lots of shirts in those sizes and very reasonable.

Wanted to share this place with all of you..
Went a few years ago when it jsut opened and just went back today..

It is merchandise from the DL Resort that they no longer carry... I go a 50th celebration kids shirt there for $7.00. At DL same shirt with their tags still on it..$18.00 A tink shirt for 12 instead of 35.

Even had princess and prince, Buzz , Incredibles, costumes at almost half price or more. Santa mickey ears and other christmas items. kids sunsuits, girls dresses. golf shirts. sleep pants, note pads.. you never know what you might find.. kids play tents, activity desks. Get 10 % off if you sign up for their e-mail. they then send you cupons in the mail. Also there is no bathroom or try on room. . No returns or exhanges.

Here is the information..
Disneys Character Warehouse Outlet store (not 2nd run clothes)
243 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, CA 92832
714-870-9363
www.ams-liquidation.com
Hours are 9-9 daily. I think... Might want to call for weekend hours.

Directions to get there..
From Dl take ball road. go left onto Harbor and then take it to orange fair mall.
There is a michaels, a baja fresh, and el pollo loco. It is on the far left hand side.

From the 91 exit lemon/harbor and follow the same directions as above.

You basically pass the entire mall and make a right at the light not into the shopping mall though.

There is a See's candies and Sonic Burger by it..
For landmarks.

Hope that someone can use this information.

Rapunsel

It really is hit and miss. One trip was 6 Haunted Mansion displays (normally $20 each) for $30 total plus another $20 for 4 T-Shirts. On another pair of trips zip, zilch & nada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter